• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons exlatred

Tiisko

FINALLY!

O-O Oh and that Rayaquaza - you will be mine one day <3

craigprime

X&Y Supporter
Does anyone else think that the Dustox is extremely overpowered? Poison, Burn, and Sleep, all with 1 energy! I will admit it goes great with that Ninetails. 20+50 for each status condition. I gotta make a deck based on that. Lightbulb!

Mesarin

Does anyone else think that the Dustox is extremely overpowered? Poison, Burn, and Sleep, all with 1 energy! I will admit it goes great with that Ninetails. 20+50 for each status condition. I gotta make a deck based on that. Lightbulb!

Ive been looking at that one. comboing it with beautifly or bibarel (blocks attacks and retreat). Just an idea. :D

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Love the look of the new EX's, especially the Mew, Rayquaza and Giritina Full Art's. And you can't forget the alternate coloured 'mons at the end.