• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons of Legend vs Clan DarkWoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainer7715

Better than you
somone want to battle me? wifi only

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
ugh! i cant believe you guys wouldnt put your best battler (me) on the war team!!! lol im just kidding i know i joined too late. but either way it looks like were winning :]]] way to go DoL!!!

Mayu808

GIGA DRILL BREAK!!!!
Good luck CDW :) lets win so some battles and hopefully I don't have to sub in cause I don't have any time :X well, I wanna battle but I'm a sub :)

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Good luck DoL, 2-0 if I'm not mistaken.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Nah, I'm a gracious person in these situations.

Chef30

IT'S OSAMA!
Hey guys, I'm ready to do my match for the war. Good luck to both clans! *So excited* I'm on PO as Chef30 on PC. I play in the Smogen server (Mostly) and in the regular PO server. See someone there!

Arceus94

So.. How did it go?

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Ok, since the war is a bit unnactive I'm taking chef 30 (who is not going to be on for a couple of days) and aswertyuiol (who hasn't been on at all) out of the team and putting myself on wi-fi and manaphy as PO subs

And, I just tried to set up a battle vs trainer and he told me that he's no longer in your clan, so is somebody taking his place?

Last edited:

manaphy72

ok this is the problem with this war, it was a sloppy set up. you should do matchups so you know who is battling who, also you will know if you battled or not. so next war the leaders shall see the thread before it being posted

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
This is how we have done the past three wars Manaphy, and it worked out perfectly. So don't go criticizing the setup. Besides yesterday I tried setting up a match between Zorua, and one of my people, but got no response untill it was too late

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
So what exactly is happening then. Is the war still going on or not?

If not then I'm ending it now with nobody as the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.