• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons of Legend vs Clan DarkWoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphy72

ok darkness, your clan set up might have worked but what i am sayin is it would have been MUCH easier with matchups, ask anyone. and i prefer to get this war closed

Chef30

IT'S OSAMA!
sorry guys, I'm about to go to another state for my grandpa's will reading tomorrow, so I was really busy packing. I'm so sorry. I hope I can be in the next war.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Okay guys, war is over, I beat Manaphy 3-0 in a GG. Ragnorak, feel free to close this thread before any flamming can take place please.

Status
Not open for further replies.