• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Scale sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
BEFORE YOU READ MORE:
this is a magical RPG with mythical creatures and items.

-----------------------------------------------------------

in a world millions of lightyears away... lies a magical item so strong, whoever finds it can get anything they want... were the journey begins...
-----------------------------------------------------------

you are a human in the world of ranissagika. you have all heard of the mythical item by the name of Dragon's Scale, but you never knew the truth. now, a mysterious girl with long, flowing, golden hair around the age of 15 appears in the arms of a religious dragon statue, sound asleep. in a group of children including you, there is whispering and gasps when the mysterios girl awakes. she floats down to the group, who are too scared to . "i am Chinatsu, godess of light and warmth. i am here to aid you children in a search for the Dragon's Scale. if you choose to come, i will bestow upon you 1 power, wich you will use to overcome challenges in your path. step foward to recieve your gift." she says.
----------------------------------------------------------

your job is to go on a journey to find the Dragon's Scale, and defeat enimies with your power aong with Chinatsu.
----------------------------------------------------------

Name: could be anything in any language- just please try to be creative.
Appearance: you could have any appearance; how you look in the RPG
Power: the power Chinatsu gives you- please nothing that will instantly destroy or avoid enemies like flying, desinagration, super speed, etc.
Friends(optional): anyone also playing the game who you would like to be friends with and tam up or help in times of need(very useful).

---------------------------------------------------------

i will only be excepting a limited amount of players, so hurry up and join!

Psychic

Really and truly
Please read the RPG Rules before starting a role-play of your own - the plot needs to be at least 400 words, no background information is given, the world needs to be properly explained, and your sign-up sheets is lacking in some vital fields. Please just be sure to read the rules before you try again.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.