• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons

Dragons!

• Dragonair

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Kingdra

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Flygon

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Altaria

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newmoon island

Salemence is the best, it was the the hardest non-legendary for me to get in Emerald.

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
Kingdra, Salamence and Garchomp.

Garchomp: The only non-legendary pokemon forced to the Uber Tier for being too awesome.

(wobb doesn't count because its simply cheap, not overpowered)

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
I vote for Kingdra and Dragonair, because Kingdra is the Water type and Dragonair looks really beautiful.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
All of them except Dragonite and 'Nair. Because they are too cute and cuddly.

And I HATE capes.

kingofmaelstroms

i like both dragonite and kingdra there the best dragons in my opinion

Sandkitty-Nya

Kekekekeh!
Definitley Flygon! <3 ;330;

I simply LOVE dragon types. "They are hard to catch and to raise, but their powers are superior" quote of Lance, my pokemon idol. (lol)

Don't under-rate dragon-like pokemon like Charizard and Gyarados! THEY ROCK!!!

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Kingdra. The watery giant sea horse has been one of my five favourite Pokemon since I first saw it.

Shiny_Jolteon

I've always liked Dragonair and Dragonite. Their designs are good and they were great in my RBYGSC and FRLG battles. I've always liked Kingdra also.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
A always put a Dragon type in my Poke'mon team now and than, my faverites are Salamence and Garchomp.

I like Pikachu

Kingdra. Awesomeness.

Dragonite is way too loved, and it is probaly the second worst dragon type(Altaria is the worst)

Actually, the worst Dragon that even has ANY competitive viability is Gabite. Gabite should be NU. Not NFE. And Salamence would be the best because it looks cool and it is ultra-powerful. And if I wasn't an idiot an chose only one, my 2nd choice would've been Dragonair. It looks cute. Dragonite looks ugly. Come on, Dragon+Duck=EPIC FAIL and it's ugly.
EDIT: Yes, I know that Altaria sucks.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Kingdra, it's got a cool typing.

~:Shadow:~

Dragonair: Looks really cool.
Dragonite: Whether its power or look or the early anime appearance, Dragonite definitely got it all.
Kingdra: Who wouldn't like this ultra-ferocious, Swift Swim sweeper anyways?
Salamence: Tough and strong.

shaoon

Not normal
I like the dragonite and salamence lines, and would put both in my team.