• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons!

Which kind of dragon do you like more?

• European dragon

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Asian dragon

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other kind of dragon

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Who here likes dragons? I always liked dragons, I always thought they were cool, I personally like the Asian dragons myself, though European dragons are pretty cool as well.

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Could really use an all dragon's selection. I am lucky, my son is born in the Year of the Dragon, so I can say I have a Dragon in my house!

SmartD

Dragons are cool. I like the ones from Yu-Gi-Oh!, like Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, and Stardust Dragon.

As for dragons in general, I'm leaning towards European Dragons.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i used to think dragons were the coolest things ever back in middle school.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Like dragons. One of my OCs is a half-dragon. Self advertisement!

I prefer European dragons over Asian dragons most likely because I was introduced to them first.

[IMG200]http://file.vustv.com/TwaQRhrr3bcS4.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hFYuab4VZOs/0.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://www.rpgamer.com/games/tales/tos/screens/tos111.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8b/149Dragonite.png[/IMG200]

Last edited:

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I like the scientific concept of Dragons, but symbollically, they're the symbol of evil but I don't know, if you think about George and the Dragon, it all makes sense I suppose..

..and the Jabberwocky.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
European dragon are pretty cool, but I'd say that Wyverns are nice too.

I hope to make this and this one as well soon.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I prefer dragons of the European genre, although I love Greek and Roman ones as well.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
DRAGONS YAY.

Can't put it any better than that. Oh, and I was born the Year of the Dragon. This always gets me overjoyed.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Meh, I'm neutral to dragons. They may look kind of cool in some cases, but their general designs don't really appeal to me. If I had to choose favorites, then I'd probably say Asian dragons are best, but I always prefer dinosaurs (especially theropods because they evolved into birds) and birds (because they evolved from theropods)

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
I like both Asian and European dragons equally, and I have always thought that these are overall some of the most awesome creatures to have ever graced the human imagination.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
I Like all kind of Dragons so i can't decide.

Riceslash

The pangolin
Dragons WOOOO! Dragons and wyverns are the reason I play "monster hunter" Silver Rathalos, Yian Garuga, Nargacuga..... so many awesome beasts....

Arceus94

Dragons.. As long as they are made of bones and bones alone <3

TicoPokemonMaster

Dragons are cool. I like the ones from Yu-Gi-Oh!, like Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, and Stardust Dragon.

I seriously wanted to troll around and name all of the cartoon dragons I know of like Red Eyes Black Dragon, Blue - Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Dragon Master Knight, Black Skull Dragon, Red-Eyes Metal Dragon, Slifer the Sky Dragon, Cyber-End Dragon, Different Dimension Dragon. Dragonite,Gible, Sheldon, Flygon, Axew.

But you beat me to the punch. Oh well.