• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drakoflash1 and Ludachris' Shiny Contest!

Drakoflash1

Pokemon Master
Hey guys, we are looking for an amazing banner for our SIG's and trade shop, and we would love to outsource to you! We will be holding this contest until January 25th of the new year! We will be picking winners then and PMing for the winners. We would love a shiny themed banner but any are game.

1st Place Prize is a Level 100 Shiny Silvally (Adamant, 6IV, Ice fang, Iron head, Thunder fang, and multi-attack) or any pokemon or item from our trade shop.

2nd Place Prize is a Level 47 Shiny Metagross (Adamant, (31,31,31,X,31,31), Clear Body, Zen headbutt, Meteor mash, metal claw, Hammer arm) or any non-7th gen shiny from our trade shop.

3rd Place Prize is Level 3 Shiny Yungoos (Rash, (X,31,X,X,X,X), Stakeout, Tackle, Leer) or any shiny below 3IVs from our shop.

If more details are needed please contact me via PM. Remember our votes will be cast January 25th 2017! This is a general Banner contest so submit anything you'd like! You can't win if you don't play!

poochiena

tiny dog
signaturecontest.png

here you go and hope you like it! thanks for the chance!

since I made the drawing myself I kept my signature "tiaa" very tiny at the right corner of the picture, I hope it's fine.

- cheers

Drakoflash1

Pokemon Master
signaturecontest.png

since I made the drawing myself I kept my signature "tiaa" very tiny at the right corner of the picture, I hope it's fine.

- cheers

Thanks a lot! Looks great! And don't worry about the signature as it is your design.

LudaChris78

signaturecontest.png

- cheers

Sooo sooo cool! Great job!

I love it so much that I'm hesitant to ask, but is there a way you could make it a shiny mega lucario? That would be soooo cool.

I'm not sure how easy the modification would be so don't feel forced to do so by any means. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

poochiena

tiny dog
Sooo sooo cool! Great job!

I love it so much that I'm hesitant to ask, but is there a way you could make it a shiny mega lucario? That would be soooo cool.

I'm not sure how easy the modification would be so don't feel forced to do so by any means. Just a suggestion.

I'm really happy you like it so much! ♥

Sadly I'd need to re-draw the Lucario itself to make it mega ):
sorry about that!

RyoShirogane

Hello there~ Decided to take part on the contest òvo Hope you guys like it!

I drew it myself too so I also left my signature there, hopefully it's not a problem (even if it's a bit long)!

contest_final.png

Drakoflash1

Pokemon Master

I drew it myself too so I also left my signature there, hopefully it's not a problem (even if it's a bit long)!

contest_final.png

Looks amazing! Thanks for participating!

LudaChris78

contest_final.png

Love it! Great job!

poochiena

tiny dog
Hey, are there any results yet? ´ v ` just curious!

Drakoflash1

Pokemon Master
Hey sorry for the wait, the results are in.
1st place: poochiena
2nd place: RyuShirogane
3rd place: (no one else entered so no prize)
Thanks for playing and Pm ludachris for the prizes and info on availability to trade! Both were such great entries it was hard to pick a winner! Thanks again to both of you!

poochiena

tiny dog
Thanks for playing and Pm ludachris for the prizes and info on availability to trade! Both were such great entries it was hard to pick a winner! Thanks again to both of you!

Don't worry about the time and thank you!!! I'm really happy in know you like my entry <3

Thanks for the chance! And ok, I'll PM ludachris!

RyoShirogane

Oh, sweet! Thank you, you two, for holding the contest! ^^
Me and poochiena were discussing though, as we are both interested in 7th gen shinies, could I negotiate it somehow? If I didn't understand wrong, third place could get any shiny as long as it's below 3IVs. Since there were no other contestants, would it be possible for me to get a gen 7 shiny below 3IVs? oAo