• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
It's a pain in the butt isn't it?

Zibdas

not bad
I sort of like it in small doses over a low fire for twenty to thirty minutes.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Hey dude, haven't seen you in a while. Yeah drama can make life interesting, but I don't like it. Girl problems man, I hate them.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
It all sucks when girls fight over me, its just like both of you can have me no need to fight.

But on a serious note drama sucks, and girls are ridiculous but us men will one day understand them after centuries and centuries of being like WTF

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It can be a pain in the butt lol, but a little bit of drama never hurt anyone! It often makes things more interesting.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
It makes different points as well. Like in Romeo and Juliet.

Ces

I never get caught up in drama. I actually like it, because it entertains me. However, on the rare chance that it is me, I hate drama. Schadenfreude.

7 tyranitars

It is like spices, a bit can be nice, but too much would spoil it. :p

Sam2010

Cheers
Drama can be really annoying but entertaining sometimes.

Jameson1

Mes amis
I hate all drama really.... Unfortunately it's often unavoidable. I try to stay out of it as much as I can though.

If the drama is pissing you off so much, here's a tip.

Make it yourself. Then you're creating it on your terms and not reacting to other people's. Yay.

^ There is that too. Drama is occasionally rofflemeow if you just sit back and watch.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Because there isn't much consequence on the net, I love it when drama unfolds there. IRL though, I tell off people for stirring sh!t up when it can easily be avoided through rational thinking.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Frankly drama is just irratiting. However I am of two minds on the subject. Part of me looks and at drama and is highly amused by it, going so far as to laugh. However when it involves me, or my group of friends for that matter, dealing with it is somewhat like eating lead.

Explaining drama and then rendering moot via logic is fun though.............

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I would say that it does...after all I partcipate in drama club after school...which is different from everyday drama by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.