• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

draw a circle, there's the earth :: a hetalia: axis powers club!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Last edited:

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
LKFJOW*#(@O#IRJOF#*# HETALIA. <3

Now to make the post not so "@#*@# what is this person doing getting @#($*@ with Hetalia", count me in this club. (;

I haven't watched a lot of the Hetalia episodes, but I watched the first few episodes. Must say that Italy is so cute. Especially when Germany found him and he's all like "I don't like war, please don't kill me. Oh wait, you're so nice and not an enemy, let me stick to you. X3"

I haven't met Prussia. ;_; I'll try to make the time to get to the part where it has him. DX Oh yeah, the manga rocks too. Must say Japan is adorable. ;333

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
LKFJOW*#(@O#IRJOF#*# HETALIA. <3

Now to make the post not so "@#*@# what is this person doing getting @#($*@ with Hetalia", count me in this club. (;

I haven't watched a lot of the Hetalia episodes, but I watched the first few episodes. Must say that Italy is so cute. Especially when Germany found him and he's all like "I don't like war, please don't kill me. Oh wait, you're so nice and not an enemy, let me stick to you. X3"

I haven't met Prussia. ;_; I'll try to make the time to get to the part where it has him. DX Oh yeah, the manga rocks too. Must say Japan is adorable. ;333

YAY KIORI! /clinnnnngggg

Yes, Italy is quite adorable. I love his "herahera~s" "veeee~". He's so cute. And Japan is just love. <3 I'll show you Prussia in a PM. :D

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
TIFF!! \O/

The Prussia you showed me was funny. XD He seems like Austria's stalker with the coming out of the bushes and the leaf stuck on his hair. LOL

Awesome DevArt there interstellas! <3 ROFL poor Austria. Prussia could care less about the cake Austria baked.

I need to scan this tomorrow at school in my art class. You see how America is well... you know, a stereotypical American. Now what about the Natives? I mean, they were there in America before him (in so many ways), but I drew my own version of one as a Native American. He's my own character plus he's so cute. c: A head's note, his name is Hehaka Luta (Black Cloud), he's a Sioux from the Lakota tribe. ^o^

EDIT:
When I finished drawing Hehaka, well I did some research about the Sioux and then, I also looked at the names that the Sioux would use as a name. Anyway, I picked Hehaka Luta which is Black Cloud. I looked at what part of the Sioux tribe he is from. Even though Sioux are Sioux, they're in different groups/tribes and I picked the Lakota tribe since it was well known.

I need to figure out what kind of a personality he has. =_=; But I'll let you know he is loveable. ;D

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I'd love to see your picture. :)

Did anyone attend World Hetalia Day yesterday? I did. It was so fun. :D I'll post pictures after I upload them.. My Hungary cosplay got lost by the evil USPS. So I went as casual Hungary. 8)

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
that sucks. I missed it, Maybe next halloween I can dress up as Germany or France.
/tries to know what im talking about

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
For the shippers..

What's your favorite Hetalia couple?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Ooh, I need more Hetalia crack love so this club is perfect. :(

What is your favorite country/character?
Jeez, I love like, all of them, but Russia is my all time favorite, followed shortly by Austria. I liked Austria first for his piano/glass love, but as I read/watch more of Russia and his awesome yandere-ness I've just grown to like him more. ;P

And France > Prussia as the #1 rapist.