1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Draw by Unholysoul

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Unholysoul, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello there, im a manga artits and i would like to share some of my art, you can check the links on my firm, since no idea why i can even post a sinble image here :(.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. Badoine

Badoine Member

I like your art :)
    I watched you on DeviantArt ;D

3. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Thanks you Badoine!, im glad that you like my art :)
    I check you deviant art and i think you do very well how the pokemons fusion would looks like. I remenber i do some sketch of fusions too, but was of touhou, like suika x cirno or sakuya x remilia :D. on the end i never do them or even post the sketchs, i think they werent so good in fact.

4. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello there, i do some new draws i will put them in here :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you like them :).

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  5. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello there, i have done some more new draws, i hope you like them :).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello there i have done a new draw of suiren from pokemon and also one nsfw of cocoa hoto from gochuumon that i have on my patreon, i hope you like them and support also in patreon :).

[​IMG]
    Thanks.

7. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello there again, i have done some new draws, i hope you like them :).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you like them and if you want to support me you can go to my patreon :).

Thanks you

8. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello tehre again, i have done a doujinshi as well as some new pics :).i cant put the doujinshi here since is a nsfw one of chiaki but you can download it from my patreon or deviant art. i will leave here the new pics and i hope you like them :).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello tehre again, i have done some more new draws that i will post, i hope you like them :).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Unholysoul

Unholysoul Member

Hello there again, i have done a new draw for this date, Merry christmas to all and have a happy new year :).
    [​IMG]