• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Draw two cards

jjag20

"When this Poke'mon is knocked out,Your opponent takes two prize cards."

what do you guys think of the return of this feature heres my opinion...

Pros :
1.Helps with "quick games" and such.
2.More efficient league play for on the go players.

Cons :
1.Does not give players enough time to promote the use of other cards while in battle.

i see where they are coming from with this since its TECHNICALLY Two Poke'mon sprites on one card but i still think they need to decide on something maybe more balanced for these types of cards.

;006; Your opinions? ;006;

Sadarac

Is this the "lucky egg" card (pokemon tool)? if so its really not worth it, it stops the use of memory berry, bench shield or expert belt. plus there are much better draw engines that dont rely on you losing a pokemon.

jjag20

Is this the "lucky egg" card (pokemon tool)? if so its really not worth it, it stops the use of memory berry, bench shield or expert belt. plus there are much better draw engines that dont rely on you losing a pokemon.
no the new legends