1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Drawings of Pokemon on the back of my iPhone 5!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Minhimalism, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Minhimalism

Minhimalism gotcha! :D

Hey guys! I recently discovered you can draw on the back of an iPhone 5 and clean it off very painlessly, so I've been trying different designs. Currently rockin' the Charizard one still. Let me know what you think! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. adamfitz

adamfitz poké-lover

Man there amazing, wish I could buy one
    Would love to see you do more!

3. Shiny Venusaur

Shiny Venusaur The Prodigal Son

Those are incredible. How long do they stay on for? Or do they wipe away pretty easily/smudge?

4. Minhimalism

Minhimalism gotcha! :D

They wipe away fairly easily with a bit of moisture, so I put a clear case on them to display it! I erased both of them though and did this:

[​IMG]

But now that's gone too it's just clean hehe :)

5. Lunar.

Lunar. I can't run forever

Very good, keep it up bro! You are very talented.

6. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Whoa...I'd love one for my iphone 4s but mine is black plus i have a wallet cover XD

Either way, That Charizard is EPIC nya~

7. I think the Charizard is better than the Gyarados, but they're both awesome~
    Keep up the good work!

8. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

Beautiful. They look just like the anime designs. I'm glad you took a picture of them; it would be sad if they were wiped from existance.

Do you have any more?

P.S. Stary Night looks good too.

9. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Whoa... Impressive! I love the Charizard one; the pose on it is badass. The Starry Night one is really beautiful too. :) :608:

10. Jake76

Jake76 Well-Known Member

And yet again, Fan Art reminds me how amazingly untalented I am at drawing...

But in all seriousness, this is amazing work! I actually saw your work on Deviantart before here so it's refreshing to see that you are getting your talent out there.

My only concern is that you may not have enough gym badges to properly control your iPhone now...

11. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Quee <3

WOW now that's talent~!!! :D :D That's amazing :) Truely magnificent job ;) Keep up the great work~*

12. Alexander8100

Alexander8100 Banned

Awesome!really done nice job there...
    The display you present for us is inspiring and very professional...

13. NightKrazy

NightKrazy Fire Queen

These are wonderful! It must be because of what they make it with.