• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream a Little Dream From Me! (901)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I enjoyed the comical parts of this episode, and I get the feeling they were trying to do something with Zygarde/Squishy's conflict with Team Flare. I agree, that it really didn't go anywhere, or that it was just poorly executed.

Seeing Darkrai took me by surprise, and using it as a plot device to set in motion was obvious. I figured there were more than 1 Darkai at this point, as its been established there's been multiple legendary Pokemon. Not all, but a good number of them.

I got a kick out of the Pokemon talking, even if it was a tad cheesy and silly; but its a dream, can't give it high expectations.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked the concept of a shared dream. Chespin and Pancham fighting at the end was funny and it was mildly interesting to see a Darkrai return to the series, even as a plot device.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Pretty weird episode. I mean, a Darkrai just shows up out of nowhere and causes Pikachu to have a freaky nightmare. And I know that's what Darkrai are known for, but still.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pretty weird episode. I mean, a Darkrai just shows up out of nowhere and causes Pikachu to have a freaky nightmare. And I know that's what Darkrai are known for, but still.

We saw something similar in Shinou when Darkrai's influence was causing chaos in Mio City, yet this episode handled Darkrai's Mythical Pokemon status far worse from my viewpoint.

Seeing Pokemon talk like people made me laugh. It's a shame it was only one part, I'd have liked the dream to be resolved rather than the Pokemon waking up to Clemont's silly little alarm clock. I now understand that the flame monster represented Team Flare and it was telling how if Zygarde didn't return home, Team Flare would destroy the region. Darkrai was warning Pikachu and Meowth and explaining exactly what Zygarde has been trying to do this entire time.