• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

NPT

Just a member
This episode was needed, It's been a long time since we've seen a Pallet Town episode. Tomioka did a good job writing this episode.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
No episode pictures yet? Shame.

Have that group shot burned into your minds, people. This is the only time in the next four/three years you'll ever see the tongue-sticking Gliscor again.

It's crazy seeing the size differences between the basic stage Unova starters and the other basic stage starters.. Are they really meant to be that small in comparison?

The anime sets its own size differences on many Pokémon it looks off at times.

For example, Ash's Snivy should be over two feet yet she looks smaller than that. Charizard is far bigger than a normal one, I think.

Squirtle_007

It's not just that, they didn't display any emotions, they barely appeared, etc. :S

Jessie and James's team in BW was poorly handled. :I

ALL of Jessie and James's Pokémon are poorly handled (-_-) (I miss Lickitung and Victreebel (u_u))

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It's not just that, they didn't display any emotions, they barely appeared, etc. :S

Jessie and James's team in BW was poorly handled. :I
ALL of Jessie and James's Pokémon are poorly handled (-_-) (I miss Lickitung and Victreebel (u_u))
The only two Team Rocket pokémon that I think were properly handled were Wobbuffet and Meowth

Squirtle_007

The only two Team Rocket pokémon that I think were properly handled were Wobbuffet and Meowth

I don't know ... why would thay want a annoying personality like Wobbuffet and it's unhumorous humor if it'll be pummelled in battle?, Jessie and James's Pokémon are just punching bags, sad but true (u_u)

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
That photo at the end is awesome, although poor Kinglar looks abit squashed, I like to think his standing next to Ash trying to get his attention wile Oshawott keeps Ash distracted. Its also great to finally find out where Gliscor ended up, shame Primape has yet to return but atleast his remembered. However now that we have Gliscor closure anew question.... Did Charizard go back to the valley?

Happy Wobbuffet is back, shame James had to loose Amoongus as I really liked it ah well.

Also disappointed no Ho-ho. Anyways can't wait for the pictures and the next series! Please return soon Palpitoad!

Haunter ゴースト

Have that group shot burned into your minds, people. This is the only time in the next four/three years you'll ever see the tongue-sticking Gliscor again.

The truth hurts so damn bad.

This is exactly why Pallet Town should have been split into two episodes. If it was such an apparent hassle to try and fit more cameos of Ash's older Pokemon (they only had to be a few moments) into one episode, then they should have extended the period in which Ash was at home. It's not like one DA! episode was important, they could have chucked any in favor of another Pallet Town episode.

DP was acceptable for no real reunion because one, the reunion took place before the league and two because it wasn't entirely necessary after only one saga, however now we have another saga where we barely see them other than in a photo means that until 3/4 years time like you stated is our next chance in which his Pokemon are actually together in action which probably won't be much screentime anyway.

Personally, I don't see a reason in which we couldn't see a moment where all of his Pokemon ran up to each other and Ash greeting them all again like what happened in AG. People can explain time constraints but it would have been momentarily and i'm certain there is irrelevant moments in this episode which could have been swapped for it.

Looks like this photo is going to be visited constantly, hopefully Ash's Pokemon are used in the XY League.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The truth hurts so damn bad.

This is exactly why Pallet Town should have been split into two episodes. If it was such an apparent hassle to try and fit more cameos of Ash's older Pokemon (they only had to be a few moments) into one episode, then they should have extended the period in which Ash was at home. It's not like one DA! episode was important, they could have chucked any in favor of another Pallet Town episode.

DP was acceptable for no real reunion because one, the reunion took place before the league and two because it wasn't entirely necessary after only one saga, however now we have another saga where we barely see them other than in a photo means that until 3/4 years time like you stated is our next chance in which his Pokemon are actually together in action which probably won't be much screentime anyway.

Personally, I don't see a reason in which we couldn't see a moment where all of his Pokemon ran up to each other and Ash greeting them all again like what happened in AG. People can explain time constraints but it would have been momentarily and i'm certain there is irrelevant moments in this episode which could have been swapped for it.

Looks like this photo is going to be visited constantly, hopefully Ash's Pokemon are used in the XY League.

Yea, I could have done without seeing either like TRio pitfalling ash and then being chased by an ursuring or seeing oshawott fallin love again to have the chance seeing heracross suck on bulbasaur
I'm sure they will appear in the league like in johto and sinnoh.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don't know ... why would thay want a annoying personality like Wobbuffet and it's unhumorous humor if it'll be pummelled in battle?, Jessie and James's Pokémon are just punching bags, sad but true (u_u)

True, but Wobbuffet has shown signs of personality outside of battle, despite being annoying. I think the best examples would be The Wayward Wobbuffet, Fangs For Nothing, Who, What, Where, When, Wynaut, and Fear Factor Phony.

I think I missed it somewhere but where was zekrom?

It was in a Who That/Dera da. There was not going to be one in this episode.

Haunter ゴースト

It was just a random encounter that no one could control. I doubted it anthing special.

It was made significant, it's rare (if ever) that a Legendary Pokemon has specifically targeted and attacked Ash and Pikachu out of the blue and disappeared.

The closest thing to an event like that was when he saw three times Ho-oh.

No explanation as to why it attacked Pikachu - and to make things more unusual N happened to relate heavily to Reshiram. The story of the games was waiting to happen but the writers pretty much put their fingers up in the air and ignored it.

It was made significant, it's rare (if ever) that a Legendary Pokemon has specifically targeted and attacked Ash and Pikachu out of the blue and disappeared.

The closest thing to an event like that was when he saw three times Ho-oh.

No explanation as to why it attacked Pikachu - and to make things more unusual N happened to relate heavily to Reshiram. The story of the games was waiting to happen but the writers pretty much put their fingers up in the air and ignored it.

Okay, what?! You don't know the writers or what they were planing. They didn not give the fans the middle finger just becouse they didn't do the Zekrom story. The 14th split movie wasn't enough?