• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
With every good point there is about three bad points.

I know. It's like taking one step forward and two steps back every time. I liked the episode over all since it had some interesting moments and interactions, plus it's one of the few episodes where I actually cried (guess why), but that doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore its flaws and only praise it. That's not healthy imo.

Kinda sad that there was no Gary[course i'm sad about my favorite character not showing his smug face], I want to know what he's been up to..ahh well.

I know how you feel about Gary; I felt the same way about Misty since she didn't even get a cameo.

By the way, where was my big bro Tracey in this episode?

LizardonX

Banned
You know if tracey woos over misty by always being there for her, then that could be used to shoot down pokeshipping so Ash can get with serena.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
chris, tropius, please don't start riots up...

I thought this episode was good, I guess Oak really likes checking out new guys, but Noivern was like. "you all die now" after what he did, guess he doesn't want his ears messed with.

Sephora

yes I'm back
You know if tracey woos over misty by always being there for her, then that could be used to shoot down pokeshipping so Ash can get with serena.
Don't get my hopes up! :S Do they really say that Tracey is visiting Misty, though? Ash must've asked about him then.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
He went to see Misty to further increase hints between their assumed romance and thus will probably never show up until in three/four years from now.

Oh. Well that was kind of disappointing. I wonder why they couldn't give Tracey a few moments of screen-time.

Please stop, my poor heart can't take it.

I guess Oak really likes checking out new guys

*Giggles immaturely* But seriously I thought it was out of character for Oak to be so careless. Like, he obviously loves meeting new Pokemon but he seemed so reckless when meeting Helioptile and Noivern. It was like watching Ash and it disturbed me because Oak always seemed so competent as a professor. Now I'm seeing him in a new light. :c

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So, based on the pictures, Ash decided to go to the Kalos region after seeing Pikachu interact with Helioptile once he finished that whole "thinking about his traveling companions" montage, right?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
If you ask me, thinking back about the previous traveling companions seems pretty...random at this point in time. It's clear the writers were desperate to give a good ending without considering a lot of factors. I'd take all of Ash's Pokémon to show up for more than five minutes rather than thinking of people that probably don't think too much about him.

ALSO WHERE IS MUK BEFORE THE GROUP SHOT.

Oh. Well that was kind of disappointing. I wonder why they couldn't give Tracey a few moments of screen-time.

Please stop, my poor heart can't take it.

*Giggles immaturely* But seriously I thought it was out of character for Oak to be so careless. Like, he obviously loves meeting new Pokemon but he seemed so reckless when meeting Helioptile and Noivern. It was like watching Ash and it disturbed me because Oak always seemed so competent as a professor. Now I'm seeing him in a new light. :c

Actually it is INcharacter for Oak to do that. He always does that in the Pokemon thing he does after the episode. And also he did that in the DP twinleaf festival episode with a Tyranitar. But in the latter case he does that for plucking out a thorn. Anyway, Oak is known for taking hits from Pokemon.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
An image from the episode.
http://i.imgur.com/WqLpWL6.jpg

Gary and Paul were also in the image!? But Trip isn't!!! Confirmed that Trip is unimportant to the writers.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
If you ask me, thinking back about the previous traveling companions seems pretty...random at this point in time.

I do see what you mean but Pallet Town and Oak's lab are very nostalgic places for Ash! I find it understandable for him to remember how it all has been since he started.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

Ugh, how messy are those flashbacks?

Misty is in her old outfit, yet Gary, Brock and May are all in their latest outfits - on the topic of Brock, yeah sure it's great he's wearing his Doctor's Jacket but he hasn't even appeared in the anime with his doctors outfit yet - if they were going to show the outfits of their destiny, shouldn't May and Dawn be wearing something contest related?

Gary and Paul that's brilliant, but what the hell about Trip? That's a huge kick in the teeth.

God, the writers are terrible at their job.

I'd happily place my money on a random Serebii user writing better than they do.

EDIT: HAHA very funny, still doesn't change how i feel. If that's the case then Paul and Trip should have both appeared.