• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
My Dream: Pokémon Master!

Having parted ways with Iris and Cilan, Ash returns to Pallet Town with Alexa. Initially intending to go to Professor Oak's laboratory to see his Pokémon, Alexa convinces Ash to pay a visit to his mother first. After some time there, Ash gets restless and heads to Professor Oak's laboratory and starts to reflect on his journey through Unova and the Decolore Islands, and starts to think abotu where to go next. However, as he is doing so, Team Rocket attacks the laboratory. Will Ash and his Pokémon protect the lab?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
"Will Ash and his Pokémon protect the lab?"

Nah, Team Rocket will steal all his Pokémon, forcing Ash to Catch new ones. That way, the writers don't have to show the old Pokémon anymore! It's genious! XD

... wish I could see this live like you guys are, but I don't know where..

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with a recap of what happened in the previous episode.

Now, Ash and Alexa walk towards Pallet Town.

Ash starts running and sees Pallet Town right in front of him and he is happy.

Ash wand Alexa walk through the own and Ash wants to go to Oak's Laboratory but Alexa convinces him to visit his mom.

Ash sees Mimey out front sweeping and Mimey runs in followed by Ash and Pikachu.

Delia then sees what all the commotion is about and then she and Ash reunite, quickly.

Ash then rushes to hid bedroom and puts his Unova Gym badges of his wardrobe, next to the Teddiursa Biscuit.

Pikachu plays on Mimey's head and now back at Oak's Lab, Alexa is recording a video of Oak and Bulbasaur.

Ash comes running along the fence and then jumps over to see Oak, but the Tauros heard run him over.

Ash gets back up and sits up and pats Bulbasaur.

A Hoothoot is in a tree and then Helioptile shocks Oak.

Oak has a flashback to riding on Alexa's Gogoat.

Alexa brings out Noivern and Oak is really excited, as is Ash.

Noivern attacks Oak and gets puffy hair, like he did when Helioptile shocked him.

Noivern bites down on Ash, before Alexa returns Noivern to its Pokeball.

Oak's Rotom then appears and looks into Alexa's video camera.

Rotom then flies away.

Helioptile goes up to Bulbasaur and Pikachu and then walks back to Alexa.

Bulbasaur uses Solarbeam which makes some rainbow sparkles in the sky.

The attacks makes Unfezant, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore and Krookodile awake, brings them out from wherever they are.

Dare Da? Zekrom.

Ash brings outs his Pokemon and his other Unova Pokemon at the lab are with them as well.

Ash lies down and thinks about his old friends.

Gary, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris and Cilan appear in the sky from Ash's memories.

Ash gets up and says and is certain that he still wants to be a Pokemon Master.

Some Will-o-Wisps appear around everyone at the Lab and then Team Rocket recite their Motto.

James returns Yamask.

All of Ash's Unova Pokemon along with Pikachu and Charizard attack Team Rocket making them blast off.

Delia is washing some dishes and then we see Team Rocket at Team Rocket HQ and are apologising in front of Giovanni.

They give their Unova Pokemon to him I think, or he gives them two new Pokeball's each.

As they walk down the hall, they hear a noise and then Wobbuffet comes out.

Ash, Oak, Delia and Alexa all have dinner at Delia's house and then Delia walks off looking upset, before she reveals Ash's new clothes for his next journey. Ash wears his new hat.

Team Rocket are on the roof listening in.

Wobbuffet is now with them.

They leave in their Meowth Balloon.

Ash is at an Airport and says goodbye to Oak and Delia.

Ash and Alexa head toward Kalos.

Next time, a new beginning.

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I'll see if I can watch this episode.

Starting.

Appears flashbacks from the departure. Iris and Ciulan appear.

Ash is only with Alexa.

Ash want to go to the Oak Lab
Alexa is saying that Ash has to go to home at the first.

Ash is back in home. And is open this bag. Ash is receiving a present. Ash go to his room.

Ash is having his badge case with him.

oak isbhaving apresentation with Ash'0s Bulbasaur. Alexa is filming.

Ash is interacting with Bulbasaur right now.
Oak is explaining his pokemon lab. And his lab sudenly have Pidoves.

Alexa is sending Nopivern out. oak is mega-excited. Ash bites Ash for no reason, Alexa gives a berry and in inside a Pokeball.

Oak is howing his new ROtom.
Bulbasaur is showing a beautiful attacks. i can0't identified.
All ogf Unova's Pokemon appear.
Dare da!? Zekrom

Ash is ending his team out. His team and his reserves are together.

Ash is thibnking in ALL ALL HIS PAST COMPANIONSs. And ALL mean's ALL OF THEM.

Ash decides to go to Kalos.

And when it'0s happening, TR motto. It's the Unova motto music. (the Kanto motto is recited).
The pokemon trys to attack team Rocket. TR blast off.

TR are in this hideout., they are acting funny, Giovanni doesn0't like.
TR is sending his pokemon to the boss.

Wobbuffet meets Team Rocket.
Alexa is saying that her sister is Gym leader.

Alexa sent his Kalos outfit to Ash. Right now Ash is wearing his Alos outfit.

TR are doing the same motto and they are living in the baloon. With Wobbuffet.

Ash is leeping.

Ash and Piakchus hares at handhake

Ash and Alexa are about to take the plane. Ash is officially in his KJalos clothes.

Ash flyies to Kalos. Oak and Delia are wathcing it to go out of Kanto.

Ash says Kalos region.

The episode ends.

Now the ending plays.

Delia is in home and shows a poster with all the pokemon, recernt and past ones.

Last edited:
Why is Mr. Mime always sweeping?

Ash puts his badge case in his room.

Pretty funny episode. Stream is breaking a lot so I am missing some stuff. Why was Noivern biting Ash's head?

Btw here comes Ash's Unova team+Charizard.

Delia put a picture of Ash and all of his Pokemon at lab on some desk. Now even Pokemon is giving us post credit scenes.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Ash gets stampede by his Tauros herd.

Edit:- Ash's Pokemons Group Shot.

[IMG139]http://oi40.*******.com/1z5kdiv.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:
Wow a portrait having all of ashs pokemon in the end.

iI almost cried for Ash's Mom here. Poor lady was holding up her emotions right since AG days. Damn you Ash, spare some time for Mama

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
- Loved the recap to the Iris and Cilan departure at the start of the episode. *Sheds tears*

- Pidgey/Diglett/Poliwag, I get it, we're in Kanto now. Pallet Town sure looked small from a distance though.

- Loved that Alexa scolded Ash and told him to visit his mom first. I love her now.~

- Typical Mr. Mime doing chores. I loved Ash's room and his interaction with Delia.

- Seems Ash's Tauros weren't forgotten, and Bulbasaur was so cute! I loved his new Solarbeam. Where were Ash's other Oak'd Pokemon though?! All we got was a picture? I'm so freaking pressed!

- Eek @ Oak getting zapped by Helioptile and Noivern biting Ash's head. I actually laughed.

- Ash reaffirmed his dream of being a Pokemon Master which was unnecessary but still interesting. I loved that his Unova *Pokemon support him.

- Disliked Team Rocket attacking at Oak's lab like usual. So predictable. And then they got beaten easily by the Unova crew. Sigh.

- Loved that Giovanni still seemed stern, although I'm upset that the trio left their Unova Pokemon with him only to get Wobbuffet back.

- I thought it was cool that Ash and the others sat down for a nice supper. Although Ash's desire to bring up the subject of leaving to Kalos right away seemed tactless imo.

- I loved the instrumental that was used when Ash left on the airplane. It was so sad but fitting.

- And lastly, I'm so sad that Oshawott was left behind. I'm literally crying my eyes out. The King was so iconic and I'm gonna miss him so much. It's like losing my best friend and my heart aches just thinking about my loss. Goodnight, sweet prince:

[img139]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk6runvmSy1qad7qy.gif[/img139]

2010 - 2013

“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” – Matthew 5:8

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Aww, that portrait is so awesome. ^^ I guess we didn't see most of his Pokémon in the episode, but that Picture kinda makes up for it.

Herracross has grown!

By the way to people who are interested in Team Rocket

1) Giovanni says "Well Done" for defeating Team Plasma

2) He asks them to submit all the rare Pokemon they caught for them in Unova

But Jessie James didn't steal ANYTHING in Da!, remember?

They didn't know what to do. And then Meowth gets an idea to save their skin.

3) They submit all their Unova Pokemon instead. (All four)

4) They listen to what Ash is speaking through some device and figured Ash is going to go to Kalos

5) TRio sets off to Kalos before Ash did.

6) Giovanni is already in his XY suit. (IIRC)

I believe my post is more accurate than Nymphia's :p (Note that I may be mistaken)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
No Squirtle... now I got sad, all of Ash's Pokémon but Squirtle. :( And Primape, I guess. Aww.

Also, was there a preview after this episode anyways?

Didn't watch the episode, but that portrait is awesome! Lol at the multiple Tauros at the background. And Gliscor is there - so it went to the lab instead of back to that flying trainer after the Sinnoh League?

Even though Best Wishes was a disappointment, it's sort of sad to see it end.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So, did Ash's older pokémon appear outside of the photo?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
A few more pics,

Ash and Alexa leaving for Kalos,

[IMG139]http://oi43.*******.com/otmej7_th.jpg[/IMG139]

Warning! This image might seem inappropriate to some,

[IMG139]http://oi40.*******.com/ejeaew_th.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited: