• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

pokeaussie37

All the Tauros, and Gliscor. No Squirtle is fair enough. And ALL of Ash's companions!

Sounds to me like this episode was executed extremely well :)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A few more pics,

Ash and Alexa leaving for Kalos,

[IMG139]http://oi43.*******.com/otmej7_th.jpg[/IMG139]

Warning! This image might seem inappropriate to some,

http://oi40.*******.com/ejeaew.jpg

It aired in the episode, it is appropriate. But nice one bro :p:p

EDIT: Aww poor joe :p

NPT

Just a member
Zekrom only appeares in 'Who's that Pokémon' ? No BW001 flashback? Bummer...

Looks like Ash recalled all of his traveling partners while thinking about his dream of becoming a Pokémon Master... that's a nice touch.

Lucario At Service said:
Ash and Alexa leaving for Kalos,

2TertVk.jpg

DP361.jpg

Goodbye Unova region.... Hello Kalos region!

Ash's Pokemons Group Shot.

BSgDkUs.jpg

Awesome! Even though this is just one picture.....I'm glad that all of Ash's Pokémon appeared in this episode. Gliscor is there too....I guess Ash sent Gliscor to straight to Prof. Oak after using it in the Sinnoh League. This episode was definitely better than the last episode, (which Team Rocket totally ruined).

Enjoy Your trip to Kalos, Ash.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Alexa sure has big boobs, despite having no cleavage. It's kinda Amazing, really. ^^

Also, poor Joe, indeed. A little~

So, Team Rocket just... gave those four Pokémon away? That's... not fun. :(

Janovy

Banned
Alexa sure has big boobs, despite having no cleavage. It's kinda Amazing, really. ^^

Also, poor Joe, indeed. A little~

So, Team Rocket just... gave those four Pokémon away? That's... not fun. :(

The boss had some good expectations on them, they didn't want it to go back to what it was before BW. So, they had to pay by losing their Unova Pokemon. I actually liked it that they were wiling to leave their partners for the boss's respect. Shows their priorities.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wasn't able to watch it but looked like a fun episode and had some emotinal moments, cool that Satoshi remembered his others friends I guess.

dat last picture, dem pokemans, dem feelings, GLISCOR IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totodile and Gible being friends is kinda cute/cool Noctowl is like #here they go again this little rascals, look at the freaking photo cmon kids", wow Glalie looks tiny and Donphan looks gigantic.

Edit: I hope Charizard stays at the lab.

-----

TR just does the most stupid things, they seem to care more about their boss than their pokemon...

----

Seems like it was a good ending.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
That is a beautiful shot of all of the lab pokemon. At least we got to see them there. Now we can only imagine how oshawott will interact with the others, or how pignite will fanboy infernape. Time now.for the next adventure now.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
It's crazy seeing the size differences between the basic stage Unova starters and the other basic stage starters.. Are they really meant to be that small in comparison?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
It's not like they had any personality or were interesting. Thank God.

I know, but I liked Woobat and Yamask...

@Dracoflare
Well, it simply reminds me that TRocket's Pokémon just wasn't very much in all of BW. I mean, they'd never fully give away Seviper, or Carnivine. Sad.

But at least Wobbufett is back.

Animefan145

Well, at least that ending pic sort of makes up for most of those Pokemon not appearing during the episode itself. Kind of funny how most of Ash's Unova Pokemon are dwarfed by the rest of Ash's team. Well, most of them have had a few evolutions here or there, but still. And heh, all those Tauros are still there. While it doesn't sound like that great of a lab episode (well, still better than no lab episode I guess), its still nice to see some of those old favorites outside of random cameos in openings/endings.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Oak has a flashback to riding on Alexa's Gogoat.
Wait a minute, was this something that happened off-screen, or was this just a typo and it's supposed to say that Ash had the flashback?

. . . we see Team Rocket at Team Rocket HQ and are apologizing in front of Giovanni.

I hope this doesn't mean that other TR members are going to treat them like dirt again. That's the one thing I'm glad didn't happen to TR in BW

One thing I'm surprised about was that Charizard DIDN'T return to the Charicific Valley

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Wait a minute, was this something that happened off-screen, or was this just a typo and it's supposed to say that Ash had the flashback?

Ash talks to Oak regarding the Kalos pokemons that Alexa had. When he mentions Gogoat, Oak tells Ash that not only did he meet it but was also able to ride on it (thats when we get the flashback).

Next Ash mentions Noivern which interest Oak since Alexa didn't show him that yet. But she had doubt about it because of its nature. But still shows Oak, which later ends up blasting Oak with Boomburst.

Thriller

Its almost time
No mention of Charizard going back to the Valley? GOOD.

Clear proof that Gliscor isn't with that Wind "Master"? GOOD.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
So much feel right now T.T Good Bye Best Wishes , i'm gonna miss this saga
sad thing that TR unova pokemon seems just their tool
That ash picture with his pokemon so beautiful

i think staraptor find his mate >.>( Staraptor x Unfezant )

Last edited: