• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Er, then why was Max there? I don't recall them being friends or even interacting that often in AG. :x

Cause max was a traveling companion. They had to be the least bit of friends for Ash to want to travel with him. Paul was just a rival that he butted heads with. The difference between Gary and Paul is that people seem to forget Ash and Gary grew up together and were childhood friends. Gary is a bit more relevant to Ash than Paul is.

Still waiting for Gary to be the one to discover Fairy types and troll everyone. huehue.

hawkmbl

Curious
Kinda glad it's over now. Best wishes was better than DP IMO, but only barely. The fact that not many of Ash's pokemon that he caught evolved fully really disappointed me, along with wobbuffet not being in this series at all, either. Hopefully when they said "next time, a new beginning", they mean it this time.

Bulbasaur166

Dawn Lover
Kinda glad it's over now. Best wishes was better than DP IMO, but only barely. The fact that not many of Ash's pokemon that he caught evolved fully really disappointed me, along with wobbuffet not being in this series at all, either. Hopefully when they said "next time, a new beginning", they mean it this time.
Totally agree :)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Er, then why was Max there? I don't recall them being friends or even interacting that often in AG. :x

Did you even watch AG? There's a bunch of times where Ash and Max interact and bond, the little guy really looked up to Ash..

I have to say Alexa and Delia made this episode for me. Especially Delia, she's always good for emotion.. the final scene where she walked in and put up that picture was beautiful and I can actually forgive all the terrible writing in BW purely because of that one scene.

In fact despite everything, I'm actually going to miss the BW team, they were so cute together..

Wobbuffet.. it used to annoy me so much, but popping up like that in the hallway was pretty cool and I'm glad it's back..

Oh and Gary with BW eyes looks really young..

Last edited:

Sephora

yes I'm back

I am glad BW is over too, but I disagree. I think DP was so much better than BW. But hey, we all have opinions, don't we? :)

Saw the episode pictures and I'm very happy with the episode. It's nice that Ash remembered his old friends :)

Best part of the episode!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Cause max was a traveling companion. They had to be the least bit of friends for Ash to want to travel with him.

I guess. Although this begs the question of why Piplup was shown; he wasn't exactly Ash's friend and it seemed like he only appeared with Dawn for last minute promo purposes. :x

So this episode pretty much confirmed that no timeskip takes place between BW and XY right?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I am glad BW is over too, but I disagree. I think DP was so much better than BW. But hey, we all have opinions, don't we? :)

I can bring up the Sinnoh League and it instantly triumphs over everything BW tried to do.

So this episode pretty much confirmed that no timeskip takes place between BW and XY right?

We can make a crazy theory and say there was a time hole between Kanto and Kalos.

But no, there wasn't a timeskip. It'd look weird for Ash to pull that off because...time.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

Yep, no time skip at all. Ash stopped at home for a day, possibly two..

He saw his old Pokemon and had his photo taken with them all, decided he wanted to go to Kalos, ate and announced his plans, got some new clothes, slept, then hopped on a plane with Alexa and was gone..

Lord knows where he got the money for the flight so quick, especially when his mum still has to make his clothes.. I love that she does that.. I love Delia..

Sorry, went off on a bit if a tangent there..

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Yep, no time skip at all. Ash stopped at home for a day, possibly two..

He saw his old Pokemon and had his photo taken with them all, decided he wanted to go to Kalos, ate and announced his plans, got some new clothes, slept, then hopped on a plane with Alexa and was gone..

Lord knows where he got the money for the flight so quick, especially when his mum still has to make his clothes.. I love that she does that.. I love Delia..

Sorry, went off on a bit if a tangent there..

Maybe alexa bought ash's ticket so she could get more alone time with him.