• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

nuzamaki90

I didn't like how none of Ash's older Pokemon besides the Tauros and Bulbasaur but I guess the portrait made up for it. It seems like Totodile and Gible are total bros, but I really wish they would've appeared, like seriously where were they? In their PokeBalls? Just so disappointing to a disappointing saga.

And oh god where was Tracey during all of this? I couldn't help but keep asking myself this, it just doesn't make sense.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
Why did Jessie and James give away their Unova Pokémon to Giovanni?!

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The picture was all I needed, I'm very surprised Palpitoad's happy with Ash and not outright pissed because he did pretty much nothing for the entirety of BW and DA!
Well Ash... See you in Kalos!

Squirtle_007

I can bring up the Sinnoh League and it instantly triumphs over everything BW tried to do.

Sinnoh League?, that snorefest?, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!, that was by far the worst League ever!!

May with her out-of-the-ball Pokémon was really awesome, and seeing him remembering Tracey despite he was they spent the least time was very touching, makes me wish Pokémon Chronicles would come back, now they have plenty of characters to make them without the need of that crappy Pichu Brothers episodes

diakyu

Why did Jessie and James give away their Unova Pokémon to Giovanni?!
Because they failed to steal any pokemon in Unova and meowth suggested they give them their pokemon.

And oh god where was Tracey during all of this? I couldn't help but keep asking myself this, it just doesn't make sense.
Visiting Misty at her gym (Ash even expresses disappointment when he learns this).

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I still doubt that Charizard was at the Valley before returning to the cast, but I'll probably never win that argument...

Because there is no argument, Oak clearly stated in the episode that he got Charizard from Liza as Ash requested. Ash's request was off-screen and the scene started mid-conversation.

-

Anyway, I think that the reason why Tracey wasn't there was because of Marill, they are saving up the fairy-type reveal until Kalos.

It was a nice episode but with wasted potential like most of BW. I don't know why they couldn't give Ash's older Pokémon scenes like the DP pre-league episode.

dman_dustin

Because there is no argument, Oak clearly stated in the episode that he got Charizard from Liza as Ash requested. Ash's request was off-screen and the scene started mid-conversation.

I still don't get why Locormus is so against the writers.

If the writers make Oak say that he just received Charizard from the Valley then that's exactly what happened, no ifs and or buts.

Edit: Oh and Tracey was apparently with Misty during this episode.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Outside of the crap treatment of most of Ash's Pokemon.

I really liked this episode, it was very enjoyable.

I agree. All was needed was all of Ash's Pokémon gathering and not just only the Unova team somehow only knowing...

Other than that and some dislikes I have of the art style, it was nice to watch an episode of Pokémon again and XY hopefully will get things back into order

Squirtle_007

Another thing about Team Rocket ...

I hope James gets Inkay, he is so screwed over in comparison with Jessie in the Pokémon department, he spent the first 25 (or 27) episodes of BW without Pokémon, and now, again, he'll go to Kalos without a Pokémon meanwhile Jessie goes with her useless Wobbuffet

diakyu

Whatever the piece of music was that played during the scene where Ash and Alexa were taking off, it's beautiful.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I think james will get inkay, it just seems like his type of pokemon. He gets all the cutsey ones, jessie gets the uglier looking ones. I could see her getting honedge.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I love how Oshawott is the only Pokemon aside from Pikachu that's making physical contact with Ash in that group shot. It proves that Oshawott has Pikachu-esque popularity and status imo. I still think the group shot was unnecessary though. All of Ash's Oak'd Pokemon should have appeared in the actual episode instead of on a photo at the very end of the episode that most kids probably didn't even realize was shown since it was shown after the Ending theme. But apparently the ends justify the means.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
I love how Oshawott is the only Pokemon aside from Pikachu that's making physical contact with Ash in that group shot. It proves that Oshawott has Pikachu-esque popularity and status imo. I still think the group shot was unnecessary though. All of Ash's Oak'd Pokemon should have appeared in the actual episode instead of on a photo at the very end of the episode that most kids probably didn't even realize was shown since it was shown after the Ending theme. But apparently the ends justify the means.

If you look closely, it's more like Scraggy is making physical contact with Oshawott, if you know what I mean

RVD_fan

I think Paul has had enough impact on Ash's life to warrant a flashback appearance, but maybe the writers just want people to forget about him.

I enjoyed the episode as it's always nice to see Ash reflect on where he is and what he's going to do next. You do kind of wish he'd stay at home with his Mom a little longer considering he was all too happy to wander without a definite goal during the Da episodes. I was also hoping they might throw in a cool cameo just to close things off with some excitement, like Gary, Misty, Paul, or even someone like Damien.

Still, I think it wrapped up Best Wishes nicely and set up XY without feeling too rushed.