• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, if you want to debate something please bring it to PM/VMs so we don't get this thread off topic.
Thank you!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Still waiting for Gary to be the one to discover Fairy types and troll everyone. huehue.

Wasn't Gary's research field 'Evolution' & 'Fossil'.

Then i doubt he would be the one to comment anything on Fairy type.

Also just like the Dark and Steel type during the 2nd Gen, the Fairy type would just pop out of no where (which most likely happens in the 4th episode of the XY Series itself).

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Wasn't Gary's research field 'Evolution' & 'Fossil'.

Then i doubt he would be the one to comment anything on Fairy type.

Also just like the Dark and Steel type during the 2nd Gen, the Fairy type would just pop out of no where (which most likely happens in the 4th episode of the XY Series itself).

It was more or less a joke, I know it more than likely won't happen.

pokemon fan 132

Episode was good, but so much more could have happened in here.
Seeing Ash having more interest in his pokemon than mother was kind of depressing to see, but presence of Alexa thankfully managed to remind him how very important person in his life is probably dying to see him.
I do wander would it really kill them to show mother at least once hugging her son?

Prof. Oak trying to ride Gogoat and roaming around Noiwern added to humor and enjoyable atmosohere, and i liked Alexa interactions with him and Ash. She has lot of spirit and curiousity being fun character.

What was especially moving was Ash laying on ground thinking about his past friends and what to do next. Still its surprising to see Misty being only past companion wearing older outfit instesd of her updated AG one like rest of them did.

Sad to hear writers coming up with random excuse of Tracey going to visit Misty just to avoid showing either of them in person. Even Ash didn't seemed thrilled about it, so at least its comforting to see he remembers and cares about those which gave him company, impacted life and helped to move forward.

Writers could at least show Tracey and Misty in Pallet.She was great character deserving better than just to rut forgotten with unfinished story. Same applies to May, Max and reest of gang etc.
Make chronicles i say, they have more than plenty material to do worthwhile sequels with those characters.

At least im happy they had Ash take picture with all of his pokemon at Oak ranch. This was nostalgic, very emotional scene making me miss his older pokemon even more. Good to see Infernape, KIngler, Muk, Glalie and rest even though its just on picture.

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I bet Misty reverted back to appearing in her original clothes was because of familiarity among the fans, according to the writers. As we saw in the Decolora Advenutre ending, she appeared in her original clothes as well.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I bet Misty reverted back to appearing in her original clothes was because of familiarity among the fans, according to the writers. As we saw in the Decolora Advenutre ending, she appeared in her original clothes as well.
Maybe, but people are familiar with brock, may, and gary's original clothes too, yet they were in their most recent ones. Well brock was in his doctor uniform, which was even weirder.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Maybe, but people are familiar with brock, may, and gary's original clothes too, yet they were in their most recent ones. Well brock was in his doctor uniform, which was even weirder.

I get the feeling they replaced the old writers with ones that aren't familiar with this "Poukeymen" stuff and that's why this happened.

Seriously, though. How can you mix up memories like this? Maybe Ash is getting dumber socially.

lanmanna

I get the feeling they replaced the old writers with ones that aren't familiar with this "Poukeymen" stuff and that's why this happened.

Seriously, though. How can you mix up memories like this? Maybe Ash is getting dumber socially.

Maybe it was the clothes Ash liked the most on Gary, Misty, Brock, and May. It's the only way I can rationalize it. LOL

vespiqueen

This was a nice episode. I'm glad we got to see Ash remember all of his traveling companions + Gary, it warmed my heart.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I found it funny in the final scene, with the Pokemon's sizes. For example; Noctowl is 5'3", while Staraptor is 3'11"....yet Noctowl is tiny (I know Ash's is a little smaller than usual Noctowl, but not that crazy small. Also, some of the Pokemon are like, floating in the air XD

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Let's see:

+ Charizard staying at Oak's Lab instead of returning to the Charrirific Valley: GOOD. Finally! After so much years, it was about time. I mean, with all the time he has spent there, I don't think there will be much more for him to learn. Besides, it was necessary that Charizard will stay close if they are going to give him the Mega-Evolution to MegaCharizard. Now, if Charizard has finally returned, I hope they will do the same for the other missing Pokemon (Squirtle, Primeape, Butterfree?, Pidgeot and Lapras).

+ The Photo at the end of Ash with most of his Pokemon: GOOD. Especially since this proves that Gliscor was sent to Oak's Lab after the Sinnoh League.

+ Trio Rocket giving their Tesselia's Pokemon to Giovanni to save their skins: BAD. Man, when are the writers going to allow them to have a full Pokemon Team?

+ Wobbuffet's return: GOOD. This means the Trio is finally back to their old "clown selves". I missed them! Too bad they didn't get their other Pokemon.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Congrats. You just gave more fuel to the shippers.

Why does shipping have to get brought up? Heck if anything Orangeshipping was the only one to get some fuel due to Tracey visiting Misty, and it sure didn't sound like an errand.

Besides that, when was it declared Charizard's staying at the lab? I'd like proof of that claim.

Gliscor being there is a good thing, but i'm still not sold on Charizard staying.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why does shipping have to get brought up? Heck if anything Orangeshipping was the only one to get some fuel due to Tracey visiting Misty, and it sure didn't sound like an errand.

Besides that, when was it declared Charizard's staying at the lab? I'd like proof of that claim.

Gliscor being there is a good thing, but i'm still not sold on Charizard staying.

It's good enough material to elicit this line:

"Gary, I like you in your new outfit more than your old one."

Shippers are serious business people. They can make a whole story out of this alone.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
It's good enough material to elicit this line:

"Gary, I like you in your new outfit more than your old one."

Shippers are serious business people. They can make a whole story out of this alone.

He probably would like gary more in those clothes he was always really nice to him wearing those, unlike his blue sweatshirt.

RickHoenn

Banned
I think Paul has had enough impact on Ash's life to warrant a flashback appearance, but maybe the writers just want people to forget about him.

I enjoyed the episode as it's always nice to see Ash reflect on where he is and what he's going to do next. You do kind of wish he'd stay at home with his Mom a little longer considering he was all too happy to wander without a definite goal during the Da episodes. I was also hoping they might throw in a cool cameo just to close things off with some excitement, like Gary, Misty, Paul, or even someone like Damien.

Still, I think it wrapped up Best Wishes nicely and set up XY without feeling too rushed.

Why Paul would warrant a flashback? I'm sure him and Ash were not friends at all...

and people saying Ash + Max were not friends need to rewatch AG, seriously.

Maybe Brock is already a doctor? I don't find that weird tbh.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Why Paul would warrant a flashback? I'm sure him and Ash were not friends at all...

and people saying Ash + Max were not friends need to rewatch AG, seriously.

Maybe Brock is already a doctor? I don't find that weird tbh.

But wouldn't ash remember him in his older clothes like Misty? He didn't remember misty in her most recent clothes.

Sprinter1988

Okay, so I just found a clip of the massive Team Attack against the TRio.
First, I have been waiting for a moment like that for ages and they delivered it well. I don't think we've ever seen a fill blown team attack ever, unless you count the Thunderbolt/Razor Leaf/Flamethrower/Water Gun moments in the Kanto series.
Second, that TR is still going to follow Ash after that proves just how dumb they are. The "leave me alone" message from Ash has never been clearer than it was in the form of a Thunderbolt, two Flamethrowers, a Leaf Storm, a Hydro Pump, a Focus Blast, an Energy Ball, a Flash Cannon, a Mud Shot and a Stone Edge. Perhaps Bulbasaur should have used Solar Beam as well...

I would say that it would have been nice for all of Ash's pokemon to have been invovled in that attack but I know that a) that's asking too much and b) Tauros, Swellow and Staraptor all lack ranged moves (could've been a cool time to debut one though!)

Also, I propose that such a combination of all those moves deserves a name. I propose either Giga Beam or Apolcalyptic Blast.

Last edited: