• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

Okay, so I just found a clip of the massive Team Attack against the TRio.
First, I have been waiting for a moment like that for ages and they delivered it well. I don't think we've ever seen a fill blown team attack ever, unless you count the Thunderbolt/Razor Leaf/Flamethrower/Water Gun moments in the Kanto series.
Second, that TR is still going to follow Ash after that proves just how dumb they are. The "leave me alone" message from Ash has never been clearer than it was in the form of a Thunderbolt, two Flamethrowers, a Leaf Storm, a Hydro Pump, a Focus Blast, an Energy Ball, a Flash Cannon, a Mud Shot and a Stone Edge. Perhaps Bulbasaur should have used Solar Beam as well...

I would say that it would have been nice for all of Ash's pokemon to have been invovled in that attack but I know that a) that's asking too much and b) Tauros, Swellow and Staraptor all lack ranged moves (could've been a cool time to debut one though!)

DP133 had the fullblown team attack you are talking about.

Sprinter1988

DP133 had the fullblown team attack you are talking about.

I suppose it did, though it always baffled me how Monferno's Flamethrower and Grotle's Energy Ball didn't seem to affect Pikachu, Gliscor, Staraptor or Buizel, who all went with a physcal move.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I don't know why, but the very last scene with Delia setting down the photo of Ash and all of his Pokemon raised more emotion in me than Iris and Cilan leaving.

I just now saw this episode, and I must say that I liked it better than I thought I would. It panned out just like I thought it would, and that's not a bad thing. The scene with Wobbuffet finding Jessie at TR Headquarters was fantastic. I loved it, albeit how brief it was. I was just expecting Oak to take a picture of Ash and all of his Pokemon together, but I liked it a lot better with how it actually happened. Overall, this was a nice episode.

Haunter ゴースト

I don't know why, but the very last scene with Delia setting down the photo of Ash and all of his Pokemon raised more emotion in me than Iris and Cilan leaving.

It was definitely the most interesting scene in Best Wishes.

Pure silence as she places down a photo of her son who she loves dearly and all of the Pokemon he has caught in 800+ episodes.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was definitely the most interesting scene in Best Wishes.

Pure silence as she places down a photo of her son who she loves dearly and all of the Pokemon he has caught in 800+ episodes.

I detected a little bit of shade, I did. I actually didn't care for that part; I'm probably the only one here who didn't lol. Like I said before, that scene aired after the credits and I would have missed it had I not continued watching in the hope that a new XY preview would be shown. The placement of said scene was all wrong and I'm sure most kids must've missed it if they changed the channel right after the Ending theme. I don't think it had a deeper meaning to be honest. To me if felt like an apology from the writers for not showing Ash's other Pokemon in the actual episode itself, but I didn't accept their apology because it only reinforced my theory that they don't care about Ash's Oak'd Pokemon imo.

Haunter ゴースト

Dude, don't secretly undermine his efforts saying this line. It's pathetic if you say it this way.

I detected a little bit of shade, I did.

You both thought i was mocking him? That wasn't the intention let me rephrase it.

All of the Pokemon he's caught throughout his Journey.

I actually didn't care for that part; I'm probably the only one here who didn't lol. Like I said before, that scene aired after the credits and I would have missed it had I not continued watching in the hope that a new XY preview would be shown. The placement of said scene was all wrong and I'm sure most kids must've missed it if they changed the channel right after the Ending theme. I don't think it had a deeper meaning to be honest. To me if felt like an apology from the writers for not showing Ash's other Pokemon in the actual episode itself, but I didn't accept their apology because it only reinforced my theory that they don't care about Ash's Oak'd Pokemon imo.

I loved it, but yeah i agree.

I think the only reason we all loved that scene (aside from you) is because we NEVER get given moments like that in the anime so we have to suck up every last ounce of anything good that exists because it is so scarce, especially in BW.

NPT

Just a member
Gary Oak caught 50 Pokémon in 30 episode, then it revealed that he caught 200 Pokémon in "Showdown at the PokéCoral!".......where did he get so many Master Balls? Jokes aside, what's the point of comparing Ash to Gary now? I'm just glad that they showed Ash with All of his Pokémon(even though it's just a picture).

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
Its too bad AMBIPOM wasn't there for the photo.

You know Ambipom, right? YOU REMEMBER HER ORIGINAL TRAINER RIGHT??

I still wish she never had to part ways and go to play foolish ping pong...

Say, weren't they at Vermillion City, where Ambipom went to? A little visit would have been nice!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Its too bad AMBIPOM wasn't there for the photo.

You know Ambipom, right? YOU REMEMBER HER ORIGINAL TRAINER RIGHT??

I still wish she never had to part ways and go to play foolish ping pong...

Say, weren't they at Vermillion City, where Ambipom went to? A little visit would have been nice!

You really think they're going to show a returning Pokémon in Kanto when they had their chance at showing the Kanto Gym Leaders in Battle Frontier but didn't?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Gary Oak caught 50 Pokémon in.......where did he get so many Master Balls? Jokes aside, what's the point of comparing Ash to Gary now? I'm just glad that they showed Ash with All of his Pokémon(even though it's just a picture).

He caught 200 in about 60 episodes.

Thriller

Its almost time
You really think they're going to show a returning Pokémon in Kanto when they had their chance at showing the Kanto Gym Leaders in Battle Frontier but didn't?

That freaking Boo-ee-zel (Where I live, buoy is pronounced "Boo-ee") got in on the picture. I still hate it, and I still hated that the trade happened.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
After the good stuff, the regular stuff. This episode has got a place in the anime Top 10 (it was 8th), but with a 3.6 of rating. However, two important series didn't air last weekend which made Pokemon technically 10th.

Mega Missingno

I don't know how I feel about this episode. I kinda want to say underwhelmed, though. I'm never happy that there's just so much hype in episodes prior with Ash going back to his hometown, but he always spends like 12 hours there. It wouldn't kill him to stay a week or so; re-bond with all his pokemon buddies, at least wait to see if Tracy would be back before he took off again

speaking of which, why did the writers write out Tracy and Misty and prevented their actual appearance in the episode?

Also disappointed with Ms. Ketchum not bonding more with Ash before he up and left again. I get that she's not going to get in the way of his dreams and all, but I just kept waiting for her to say that she wanted him to stay a little longer, or - I dunno, frikin hugged him more while he was there...something! I also found it distasteful that Ash was focused more on visiting his old pokemon rather than his mother; thank Arceus for Pansy being there and reminding him that- hey- you have a mom who's worried sick and missed you, Ash, you blockhead! Poor Delia, all alone with Mr. Mime....

Team Rocket....hnnngh...I dunno. I just don't know. Their intro in this episode, when trying to steal from Oak's lab seemed entirely unnecessary, because they didn't do anything but make an introduction, then immediately get blasted off. Not even a chance to steal anything, and fail at it. Just - Boo ya! We're here! All together now, team Motto on three! And whoa, now we're blasting off again! And Ash's group attack was seriously overkill, when he knows he could blast all three of them off with Pikachu or some other 1 pokemon, alone. I'm also bummed that Team Rocket just tossed their pokemon partners into Giovanni's lap. No emotional detachment there, like some of their other friends they've had to let go of.
And as someone already mentioned, their inability to take a hint that Ash just doesn't want them tailing him; if 15 years of blasting off hasn't knocked some sense into them. All the people in the world to steal from, and why's it gotta be Ash, who continually- in spite of being 10- kicks their cans all over numerous regions? I like Team Rocket being in the show and all, but I really think it's time they like "The Originals" and got their own spin off series...one where they actually succeeded.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I don't know how I feel about this episode. I kinda want to say underwhelmed, though. I'm never happy that there's just so much hype in episodes prior with Ash going back to his hometown, but he always spends like 12 hours there. It wouldn't kill him to stay a week or so; re-bond with all his pokemon buddies, at least wait to see if Tracy would be back before he took off again

speaking of which, why did the writers write out Tracy and Misty and prevented their actual appearance in the episode?

Also disappointed with Ms. Ketchum not bonding more with Ash before he up and left again. I get that she's not going to get in the way of his dreams and all, but I just kept waiting for her to say that she wanted him to stay a little longer, or - I dunno, frikin hugged him more while he was there...something! I also found it distasteful that Ash was focused more on visiting his old pokemon rather than his mother; thank Arceus for Pansy being there and reminding him that- hey- you have a mom who's worried sick and missed you, Ash, you blockhead! Poor Delia, all alone with Mr. Mime....

Team Rocket....hnnngh...I dunno. I just don't know. Their intro in this episode, when trying to steal from Oak's lab seemed entirely unnecessary, because they didn't do anything but make an introduction, then immediately get blasted off. Not even a chance to steal anything, and fail at it. Just - Boo ya! We're here! All together now, team Motto on three! And whoa, now we're blasting off again! And Ash's group attack was seriously overkill, when he knows he could blast all three of them off with Pikachu or some other 1 pokemon, alone. I'm also bummed that Team Rocket just tossed their pokemon partners into Giovanni's lap. No emotional detachment there, like some of their other friends they've had to let go of.
And as someone already mentioned, their inability to take a hint that Ash just doesn't want them tailing him; if 15 years of blasting off hasn't knocked some sense into them. All the people in the world to steal from, and why's it gotta be Ash, who continually- in spite of being 10- kicks their cans all over numerous regions? I like Team Rocket being in the show and all, but I really think it's time they like "The Originals" and got their own spin off series...one where they actually succeeded.

Ash and deliah never really binded much when he returned. Going back to when he left before johto. She went right to hug and say hi to pikachu and not ash.