• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

LizardonX

Banned
The point of tracy's visit is to kill off any last possible chances of misty and ash getting together so serena can take her place as the undisputed girlfriend of ash.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Holy Crap! Oak mentioned Tracy being over at Misty. Glad when we get references like that! :) Ash and his mother seem to be having a strained relationship which was pretty depressing and so was Team Rocket giving up their Pokemon to Gio. I did like the many league references that were made.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
They cut out the entire footage of Dalia looking at group picture of Ash's pokemon. :/

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
It finally comes to an end I'm glad that BW is finally over no more Iris.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
It finally comes to an end I'm glad that BW is finally over no more Iris.

I think we all are. BW seemed really disliked bar the N arc. At least this episode was fun. do wish the Wobbufett reunion was longer.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Disappointed the group picture scene was cut from the dub. Oh well, all I have to say is Best Wishes was a fun series with enjoyable characters.

Even if it did make mistakes I could never get mad at it, mainly because of the cast of colourful characters with plenty of stand-out personalities.

I sure hope nobody makes the mistake of thinking everybody didn't like Best Wishes, have respect for the people who did. .....Oh damn, too late.

Last edited:

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Loved the episode... Now i wonder when the X/Y dub will debut

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So the English version is making us believe the Pokemon between Pikachu and Snivy's numbers are disappeared/lost/dead by removing the group shot. Seriously, I wanted to see all the guys and gals gathered together...not the entire Unova team again.

Oh, good riddance! The "Best Wishes" are over! I shall try my hardest to avoid watching the reruns because the last episodes of the saga were the worst...

Are we getting the next series next week or are we getting Cilan's special instead?

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
So the English version is making us believe the Pokemon between Pikachu and Snivy's numbers are disappeared/lost/dead by removing the group shot. Seriously, I wanted to see all the guys and gals gathered together...not the entire Unova team again.

Oh, good riddance! The "Best Wishes" are over! I shall try my hardest to avoid watching the reruns because the last episodes of the saga were the worst...

Are we getting the next series next week or are we getting Cilan's special instead?

We are getting bulbasaur and the hidden village next week and then two movies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I think we all are. BW seemed really disliked bar the N arc. At least this episode was fun. do wish the Wobbufett reunion was longer.
Which is funny since BW got nothing but positive criticism when it first started

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I actually thought this was one of the better "Homecoming" episodes, but man...I had to groan a little at Ash's dream talk. Much as a like him.

It's just kinda disappointing. To have this fairly nice character talk about his dream and his journey, and know how laughably he was treated by the writers. His growth was stunted, he was treated like a child by his rookie of a rival, he got kicked out of the regionals by some absentminded kid, and he couldn't even win any of the minor league side tournaments as compensation...

I really like his Unova Pokemon group (and I loved the early Oshawott episodes), but otherwise, I'm glad to see BW come to a close. Onward to greener pastures, I say.

No hard feelings to Iris or Cilan tho. They're okay.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The group photo at the end was like the only good part of the episode. Just goes to show you to not watch the dub of this season and only in Japanese.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
We are getting bulbasaur and the hidden village next week and then two movies.

Wait why? That is so random?

I'd expect a current season ep but a 17 yr old one? not bashing it since I really love that ep but just seems very odd

Which is funny since BW got nothing but positive criticism when it first started

Which makes me worried for XY since I loved the first two eps but am worried it may pull a BW. Granted Ash being in his AG form is a good sign.

Wish this episode was in two parts myself.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I heard no mention of Charizard's status, so are we absolutely sure it's staying at the lab? Heck was that even mentioned in the original or did people just assume that?

Professor Oak sticking his head inside Noivern's ear was still funny, it's like he enjoys pain.

Wait why? That is so random?

I'd expect a current season ep but a 17 yr old one? not bashing it since I really love that ep but just seems very odd

I don't think the dubbers have a choice here, XY hasn't even gotten past ten episodes and already they've caught up to XY's first two episodes, they've gotta slow down and allow the Japanese series to move ahead, and it would be better to do so now then later.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don't think the dubbers have a choice here, XY hasn't even gotten past ten episodes and already they've caught up to XY's first two episodes, they've gotta slow down and allow the Japanese series to move ahead, and it would be better to do so now then later.

They do have a choice. It's not like they're going to skip the two intro episodes. And Japan schedule points out that we'll be catching up to them with three episodes.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
TPCI could air the 4 specials but I guess that is not happening

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
It's a real shame that they decided against the inclusion of Delia's closing scene with the photo, that was my favourite part of the episode!

I'll miss BW as little as the next person, but really the blatant (not even remotely hidden) bashing is a bit much, don't you think? Sure, as a whole the saga may have been disappointing.. but there were many enjoyable factors as well.

The airing choice for next week is perculiar.. very perculiar indeed.