• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Continues! (803)

Leonhart

Imagineer
The post-credit scene that shows that Delia has hung a framed photo of her son Ash, his Pikachu and all his other Unova and reversed Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, excluding Squirtle and Primeape, onto the wall has been cut from the English dub of this episode. So, I wonder why you think?

From what I've seen in other series, post-credit scenes are rarely kept intact in English dubbed anime. I'm not sure why TPCi didn't just add that scene right after we saw Pansy and Satoshi take off on the airplane and before the credits when this episode initially aired, but I heard that the scene was posted on the official Pokemon Facebook account.

BLACK AND WHITE IS OVER!!!!!! Honestly it was better than I expected.

All those references to Ash winning the league in Kalos, oh the forshadowing, alas it was not meant to be F*CK

I MISS YOU OSHAWOTT

The Kalos clothes!

WOBBUFFET IS BACK I MISSED YOU BLUE BLOB!!!!!

Next time, ASH GETS TO GO TO KALOS TO REUNITE WITH HIS FUTURE WIFE SERENA

KALOS=FREEDOM

RafaSceptile

BW is decent when you stop to compare it with other series. The only really bad things of BW are Ash's experience, how DA is almost a filler arc and the Unova League, but the rest of the series is overall good.

I like how Ash's companions and Gary appeared with Ash thinking about them and also the photo with Ash and most of his Pokémon.