• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Drawings

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
I'll keep posting my drawings of pokemon from my dreams,

and here's one now.

eedle.gif
---Leraxion, God Of Darkness

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Post in the correct section next time. It doesn't belong in digital media, so I moved it to the general fan art section. :)

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
oh thanks!
I can never get the sections right. =\

maybe I might ask a moderator for help.

anyways, thank you!

gundam_remake

Team Leichi Boss Man
i suppose your dreams are just as messed up as mine... scratch that, you'd probably seek therapy for some of the stuff that goes through my head. in all serious i say that too :)

the image is kindof poor, which makes it hard to get a consept of it, but as much as i can see from it, the only general thing missing from it is capability to create with that medium. it's not always the easiest thing to relay a dream into something like a drawing.

i have so many thoughts for lyrics, or audio effects while i am asleep that i think to myself "these are really good". the problems tho are that it is not always the easiest thing to recreate what you imagine.

you can come close, but chances are you'll always feel you could do more with your work.

now if yah dont wanna feel all depressed about it, just draw whatever you want, and be fine with it. to hell with other people's opinions as long as you are happy. you only need other's opinions if you want justification or recognition.

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
i'm just drawing my stuff I see in my dreams.
I had to resize it, otherwise it'd be too big be in the post.
I just draw what I think I saw, and then post it. It's nothing special. thanks for the comments though, I might use them.

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
If I showed anyone the bigger size, It'd be WAY too big to post it.

Open the original file with paint, go to Image Resize/Skew and in the percentages input 80, 50, 30 or whatever you feel is right. If it doesn't look right, you can always Edit Undo

As far as the drawing goes, I actually think it's an interesting thing as far as I can tell. I see some resemblance to Dialga and shadow Lugia. As far as quality goes, I don't know what to think, posting the bigger version would help us see it better, thus better judge your work. : )

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
alright... here's the new image. (I didn't bother re-sizing it, since people always complain it would be better, bigger)
phonepics002.jpg

OH that's huge....

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*

Naa, its not 'huge'.

Now, I wont take into account proportion and what not,
becuase of that the said image came from a dream,
but theres always room for improvement.

You could use some more shading were needed,
and maybe for an idea, and or take away bits,
to make it look better.

But why is the bigger pictute is different
from the first picture?

Anyways, I do like the name, sounds
like something from kingdom hearts ^_^

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
I made two more drawings of Leraxion since I've posted here...
I don't have them on my USB right now, so i'll upload them later.

One is a pretty crummy drawing, the other is of him roaring with a staff in his hand.

Lol! Kingdom hearts... I'm a KH

wait for it.... wait for it....

N00B!

I know stuff about it (a little) but I don't really play it... I love Sora though...

Oh yeah, drawings!

Well, fox, these are really crummy drawings compared to what I USUALLY draw.
(ex)
sora4.jpg

My drawing of sora, I guess...
KMScubone.jpg
My username on another forum is KeybladeMasterSora, and my favorite poke' was cubone at the time, so I drew that. No tracing, nothing. I was surprised at how good it came out to be.
Birdiee-1.jpg

And my personal fave from art class... My Harrison's Hawk.

these are just like ... literally 1% of what I have drawn overall.

Just finished uploading my leraxion #3. i'll get it to the thread ASAP, but I can't right now.

EDIT: ta-daa!
0807001928b.jpg

just about every time he's in my dreams, he changes. But this is what I was aiming for the whole time when I was drawing.

0807001928.jpg

(same drawing, different view)

Last edited: