• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream extras for colosseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
If there's one thing I miss from pkmn stadium 2 is the gym leader casstle
with both the johto and kanto plus the rewards were good.

Do you guys think that colosseum would be more of a challenging game if it did have those features?

Dream extra layout for colosseum.

1st castle the Johto region: Includes gym leaders, the Elite 4 and rivals Gold Silver and Crystal *note* The reward varies from the trainer you chose to fight.

2nd castle the kanto region: Includes gym leaders, Elite 4 and rivals Red and Blue and Leaf. Reward varies from the trainer you chose to fight.

3rd Castle Houen region: Includes gym leaders, Elite 4 and rivals May and Brendan. The reward varies from the trainer you chose to fight.

Any body got any good ideas what the rewards should be?

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
I've never played Stadium but one thing i want/ed in Colosseum... was the abilty to talk. Talk Wes, damnit!

I can't stand silent characters. They don't let you develop their personlities at all. They just do the exact same thing that a talking character would do... only mute -_-

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
They wouldn't have a voice-over, rather just text... but still! He could be all angsty and whatnot! Angsty characters always draw attention to detail too.

angsty is like full of anger or depression along those lines i think

Status
Not open for further replies.