• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Shop of Darkness

Jolly, Female, DW Ability, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, and Thunder Wave.
OT Ares.

Xenevix

Some Guy
I'm interested in your shiny flawless Gligar. Can I have more details though please? I'm offering an Ev'd modest shiny Porygon-Z. Near flawless I believe. (Near flawless in attack and defenses.)

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
It's ability is sheer force and it's moves are aerial ace slash defog and tailwind. It's level 40 it's OT is Infi and it's Id no. Is 48660

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I am interested in your DW charmander and shiny flawless bagon. Could I get more info on them? I can offer a shiny jolly UT flawless Terrakion and shiny timid near flawless thundurus w/ HP Ice.

Growlithe
OT Kaiser
Nature Jolly
Flawless
Ability Flash Fire
Moves Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge

Gligar
OT Japanese
Nature Impish
Flawless
DW Ability
Moves Poison Stin, Toxic, U-turn

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
Interested in these:

DW Charmander
DW Squirtle
DW Bulbasaur

CMT for anything you'd like.
Have reports for everything if info is needed.

I am interested in your DW charmander and shiny flawless bagon. Could I get more info on them? I can offer a shiny jolly UT flawless Terrakion and shiny timid near flawless thundurus w/ HP Ice.

Bagon
OT Johnny
Nature Adamant
Flawless
Ability Rock Head

DW Charmander
OT Ray
Nature Timid
Flawless
Ability Solar Power