• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Station ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I may be only to post requests during the weekends since I don't really have time to do them during weekdays. OTL So I apologize for the delay.

Silver Wind
silverwindpasbl.gif

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/silverwindpasbl.gif

Espeon 114x
expeon114x.png

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/expeon114x.png

Pearlmasterking
tsukunevsyoshimori.png

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/tsukunevsyoshimori.png

Nightdawn, Darkoon, Nightfall715, Elecktivire, empoleon mike and Pokymon99. You guys are all banned from the Dream Station for requesting while someone is closed. There are probably other reasons as to why you're banned too but this is the main problem. I'm tired of rule breakers and I think you guys need to actually pay more attention.

Three spots open.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Fusion from Proby3

Base: Darkrai
Other Pokemon: Shelmet(Helmet), Bronzor(Shield), Gallade(Blade),
Glow:No

Fusion from Proby3

Base: Bisharp
Other Pokemon: Lucario,(Wrist Spike) Rhyperior(Rock plating as Armor), Esclavier(Color Scheme), Bronzor(Shield)
Glow: [No

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
{ Banner |
I'm requesting a banner from Sweet May!
Images: Make sure the images aren't bad quality or tiny as a pebble.
One. Skyla (If you got a better Skyla pic, you can use that one c:)Two. Lyra Three. Elesa Four. Absol-Cosplay five. Nosepass six. Swampert seven. Lopunny eight. wooper nine. hydregon
Text: Lyrawesome epicookie people on Serebii - Just liek that!
(In each boxes) Sweet May. meowth_city. PikaPal_Lyra. LilWooper. EternalSword7. Blastoiseboy19. ^^Yoshinichi^^. draya the dark master. Zibdas.
Size: Any dimension that adds up to 150K pixels is fine. Exact same size as the Lyra Banner ye made ^^ Maybe a lil taller if you needed room

Also, can ya make it as arceusvictini's banner? with those lines all over it? Like this :D
Thanks alot, SM-chan, nya~ c;

Last edited:
{ Banner |
Images: Make sure the images aren't bad quality or tiny as a pebble.
One. Skyla (If you got a better Skyla pic, you can use that one c:)Two. Lyra Three. Elesa Four. Absol-Cosplay five. Nosepass six. Swampert seven. Lopunny eight. wooper nine. hydregon
Text: Lyrawesome epicookie people on Serebii - Just liek that!
(In each boxes) Sweet May. meowth_city. PikaPal_Lyra. LilWooper. EternalSword7. Blastoiseboy19. ^^Yoshinichi^^. draya the dark master. Zibdas.
Size: Any dimension that adds up to 150K pixels is fine. Exact same size as the Lyra Banner ye made ^^ Maybe a lil taller if you needed room

Also, can ya make it as arceusvictini's banner? with those lines all over it? Like this :D
Thanks alot, SM-chan, nya~ c;
Second image doesn't work. I don't remember the size of the Lyra banner I made so you'll have to refresh me on those dimensions.

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
It seems I may be only to post requests during the weekends since I don't really have time to do them during weekdays. OTL So I apologize for the delay.

Silver Wind
silverwindpasbl.gif

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/silverwindpasbl.gif

Espeon 114x
expeon114x.png

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/expeon114x.png

Pearlmasterking
tsukunevsyoshimori.png

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/tsukunevsyoshimori.png

Nightdawn, Darkoon, Nightfall715, Elecktivire, empoleon mike and Pokymon99. You guys are all banned from the Dream Station for requesting while someone is closed. There are probably other reasons as to why you're banned too but this is the main problem. I'm tired of rule breakers and I think you guys need to actually pay more attention.

Three spots open.

Oh, sorry, I thought one slot was open in the first page so I posted a request, sorry! :(

Last edited:

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I'm requesting an avatar from Sweet May!
Text:
Size: 125x125

Text: Swordsman of the Mist, Chōjūrō
Size: 400x400

Thank you!

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987

There was a spot open when I posted my request :/
I can only say Sorry I guess, but I think you missed me, at the time it was open.
You don't have to put a Ban on me, just ignore my request and i'll be on my way.
Thanks anyway and good luck in the future Sweet May..

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
I'm requesting a userbar from Sweet May!
Image/Sprite: animated meloetta soprano forme
Text: Outline will be black unless told Fighting Music!
Pop Out?: This only applies to sprites, not images yep
Alignment: Left or right? left
Color(s): black
Color Direction: Horizontal or Vertical (horizontal is color 1 on top and color 2 on the bottom // vertical is color 1 on the left and color 2 on the right) horizontal
Border: Optional - will be black unless told

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
I'm requesting an animated userbar from Sweet May!
Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Text: The One You Fear
Pop out?: Yes
Alignment: left
Color(s): Purple
Color Direction: Horizontal
Border: Black

Can you use this image as the background? The pink part of the smoke would be good.

Also can you use this sprite sheet? I recolored the Bulbasaur myself.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Thanks for the banner Sweet May. :D Looks so eqic and everything.

I'm requesting a userbar from Sweet May!
Image/Sprite: animated meloetta soprano forme
Text: Outline will be black unless told Fighting Music!
Pop Out?: This only applies to sprites, not images yep
Alignment: Left or right? left
Color(s): black
Color Direction: Horizontal or Vertical (horizontal is color 1 on top and color 2 on the bottom // vertical is color 1 on the left and color 2 on the right) horizontal
Border: Optional - will be black unless told
I'm sorry but what's a Meloetta Soprano forme? Unless it's one of the other forms... o_o;;
I'm requesting an animated userbar from Sweet May!
Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Text: The One You Fear
Pop out?: Yes
Alignment: left
Color(s): Purple
Color Direction: Horizontal
Border: Black

Can you use this image as the background? The pink part of the smoke would be good.

Also can you use this sprite sheet? I recolored the Bulbasaur myself.
I don't animate the sprites myself so you're gonna have to get someone to animate that Bulbasaur because I don't have time to do that. :X Rejected.
I'm requesting an avatar from Sweet May!
Text:
Size: 125x125

Text: Swordsman of the Mist, Chōjūrō
Size: 400x400

Thank you!
I only allow one request per person. :\ It's either the avatar or the banner.

One spot left.

Sorry, but the rules said I could make 2.

Can you just do the banner then?
You should have continued reading the thread. There's specific details near each shop worker.
{ Banner |
497.png

Text: CAMERON's Unova Marketplace
Size: any size is fine :3
I think I have said it a million times but you were supposed to give me dimensions to work with. Banned.

I'll get onto the requests starting tomorrow. (hopefully I can finish them all?!) So I'm closed. XP With PikaPal_Lyra, cuty_pie98 and Grovyl taking the spots.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I dont see a rule of not doing a Trainer for the Chaos.. so...

{ Chaos |
Pokemon: Skyla, please!
Pose: [See list in "Sheets" below] That far right second row..flying one
Glow: [Yes/No] Nope

{ Chaos |
Pokemon: Elesa, please
Pose: [See list in "Sheets" below] second row, number 11
Glow: [Yes/No] nope

Thanks, nya~

Edit: If ya can't do trainers, I can settle for a Swablu and a Wooper c;

Last edited:
Status