• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Station ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
00swms
iaza12962762140500.gif

Upload to own host please, it is important you do so.
thanks for requesting :p

goomi123

iaza12962715506300.gif

Upload to own host

thanks, bro. i know it says not to thank on the thread, but i couldn't PM you. *sadface*

golem12

Dragon Trainer
Form:
I would like a Xat Avatar from Ace please;
Pokemon/Trainer [Max 1] : rayquaza
Text [4Characters Max] : air
Glow? :yes

~Ace

i can show you how
Sorry to all who have requested, I'm going to be running a Clan and surely have no time to work in an Art Shop, so I'm leaving. Sorry Sweet May and all who requested.

This shop will be closed now due to inactivity to eat me again. (blame finals and things) So I apologize to those who wanted something from me. You can PM me that you need your request and I'll work on it for you. Otherwise, sayounara and thank you all for requesting!~

Status
Not open for further replies.