1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Station ☆

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Sweet May, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeon™

Aeon™ Rock Ultimate

thanks, bro. i know it says not to thank on the thread, but i couldn't PM you. *sadface*

2. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

Form:
    I would like a Xat Avatar from Ace please;
    Pokemon/Trainer [Max 1] : rayquaza
    Text [4Characters Max] : air
    Glow? :yes

3. ~Ace

~Ace i can show you how

Sorry to all who have requested, I'm going to be running a Clan and surely have no time to work in an Art Shop, so I'm leaving. Sorry Sweet May and all who requested.

4. wolf king

wolf king Resistance is futile

I'm requesting a userbar from Sweet May!
    Image/Sprite:[​IMG]
    and [​IMG]
    Text: Do you want to find out what or else means means! (can the text also be red please?)
    Pop Out?: yes please :).
    Alignment: giovanni Left arcanine right
    Color(s): yellow and purple :)
    Color Direction: Horizontal
    Border: Optional - black

5. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

This shop will be closed now due to inactivity to eat me again. (blame finals and things) So I apologize to those who wanted something from me. You can PM me that you need your request and I'll work on it for you. Otherwise, sayounara and thank you all for requesting!~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.