• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream Station ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm requesting a wallpaper from Sweet May!
Text:Latisol
Size:the size of your lyra one please and thank you!

I'm sorry but I do beleve that i'v been skipped?

Lugia81

Lugia Master
I am now taking requests!

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
When are you opening again Sweet May?

Little tidbit, I just noticed how you came up with the shop name. Pretty clever.

Major apologizes for the delay! My final weeks of summer wound up taking various and evil trips to my college in preparations for the next semester. When I wasn't there, I went out with few friends to various places.

Any way here's the last requests:
ducksgomooful
truepain.png

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/truepain.png
pain.png

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/pain.png
~SkyHigh~
skyhigh.png

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/skyhigh.png
PikaPal_Lyra - I tried my best to make it exactly like the userbar you showed me but the font was different so I used the usual one. Same goes with the background.
everycloud.gif

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/haneulsori/dreamstation/everycloud.gif
Some news:
  • Due to college assignments expected to eat up my time, I'm lowering my request waiting list to 3. If you're requesting, you can only request for one graphic. I'm hoping to get these done asap!
  • I have some new services for you that will be available on August 28th! Surprise time~

Yep that's all and consider me open! Hope the rest of you guys are doing alright with your computer problems and other issues in life.

Last edited:
I'm requesting a banner from Sweet May!
Images: It can be these: 1 2 3 but if you know any better go ahead
Text: TheMaster
Size: 300-200
If this could be like blue bg or like raining I'd appreciate it

Text: Proud Dracaena Member
Size:300-200
If this canbe like purple-gree colors I'd appreciate it as well.

Images: It can be these: 1 2 3 but if you know any better go ahead
Text: TheMaster
Size: 300-200
If this could be like blue bg or like raining I'd appreciate it

Text: Proud Dracaena Member
Size:300-200
If this canbe like purple-gree colors I'd appreciate it as well.
I only accept one request per person. Strike one.

BlazingCold

{ Banner |
Text: Team Champ
Size: Don't neccesarily know, something normal, like clan-size. Guessing about the size of 600 x 500, if that's too big than you can look at this clan
that some guy owns, thanks

Also can you delete me as a worker? My life is really busy, I get like 1 hr comp. time. Sorry.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
{ Avatar |
I'm requesting an avatar from Sweet May!
Images: Please keep it to either 1 image or 2 because more images is too small to fit. This
Text: PPLmfao xD!
Size: 100x100 or 200x200 or anything within that range. 200x200

Exact same effects in my last one ^^ But blue colors please! Thanks, nya~

EDIT: Was I ninja'd?! If I am, forget it >.>

{ Banner |
Size: Don't neccesarily know, something normal, like clan-size. Guessing about the size of 600 x 500, if that's too big than you can look at this clan

Also can you delete me as a worker? My life is really busy, I get like 1 hr comp. time. Sorry.
O: What's L.A.S.T without you, Totodile?! Sorry to hear but good luck on the challenges of your life! :D I'll remove you. [EDIT] Oops I forgot to say this but the images are too small for the size you're asking. There's many images there so please be specific with the size you want. Strike one.

Which means we can hire one more worker so if you want to work, drop me a PM with examples and services you wanna do!

Only one spot left.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

{ Wallpaper |
Images: This as the background, with the original Sugimori arts of Vulpix, Victini, Torchic, Typhlosion, and Chandelure.
Text: "Fire Type Pokémon Lover Forever" (without the speech marks), in white, flowing writing.
Size: Um... Normal Wallpaper Size? I'm new to this business, so...

{ Wallpaper |
Images: This as the background, with the original Sugimori arts of Vulpix, Victini, Torchic, Typhlosion, and Chandelure.
Text: "Fire Type Pokémon Lover Forever" (without the speech marks), in white, flowing writing.
Size: Um... Normal Wallpaper Size? I'm new to this business, so...
New or not, normal wallpaper size varies between what type of resolution your laptop/PC has. Be specific on the size you want and the background looks incredibly small for even the smallest screen. Strike one.

BlazingCold

{ Banner |

Then can the size be 300x300 or somthin'? That's not too large for these, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.