• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream team creations...!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Heatran makes a very good Staller , but it may require SRing to get a good one.

• Heatran @ Leftovers
• Calm
• Flash Fire
• 244 Hp / 66 SpD / 200 Spe
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Substitute

All pretty standard. The EV's allow you enough to outspeed Max Speed Breloom , which although not seeming much of a threat can put you to Sleep and setup / kill you with a Fighting Move.

In that case , you should replace Infernape , since Heatran and Infernape together aren't very good.

• Salamence @ Lum Berry
• Lonely
• Intimidate
• 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Blast hmm......how about replace this move with flame thrower??for better accuracy??

EV's allow for Porygon-2 not to get a SpA boost and the rest is standard. Fire Blast is useful for beating Skarmory if Salamence is setup and you don't want to switch to Heatran.

wouldn't it be good enough??

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hhahaha bro good on ya using beautifly ay, i think its an underestimated poke >.<

But perhaps equip it with a "stunning" move set
perhaps

@focus sash
Toxic
protect
giga drain
and or bug buzz?

I recon it might be worth having a look at a timid venomoth though, because with sleep powder it can be pretty useful.
Though this little butterfly is hard to work with ay, you might be able to pull it of in the right situation ay :)

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
hhahaha bro good on ya using beautifly ay, i think its an underestimated poke >.<

but perhaps equip it with a "stunning" move set
perhaps

@focus sash
toxic
protect
giga drain
and or bug buzz?

I recon it might be worth having a look at a timid venomoth though, because with sleep powder it can be pretty useful.
Though this little butterfly is hard to work with ay, you might be able to pull it of in the right situation ay :)

yep i do love bugzz.....specially those which can toxicate the opponent....(almost all can do that though..!!)

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Flamethrower dosen't have enough Power like Fire Blast does , and besides , you'll rarely use it anyways , so the Power is better.

Ditto B1tch

so.......is there some other good staller that might be used cuz i may not get a dusknoir......since it requires trade and i have a single ds and no good wi-fi connection at the very moment for atleast another month.....

If you can't have a Dusknoir, stay with Dusclops. The difference between their base stats aren't huge.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^ That is true , although if you use Salamence , Heatran will be better since it has great synergy with Salamence.