• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Eeveelution?

Which eevee evolution are you going to choose?

• Total voters

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I chose Glaceon. I think it's the best out of the seven Eeveelutions and I'm glad that I beat the mini-game.

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
I had trouble with this game so I kind of took whichever evolution I ended up with which turned out to be Jolteon. I think I will add him to my White team, train him, and challenge the E4 again for fun. I like all the eevee evolutions and I was willing to take whichever evolution I got once I finally beat that game.

cantab

Whichever one I got. (I think it might be Glaceon). I had enough trouble winning the game once, I suck at breakout.

Drimaspac

Pokexpert
I have played the game and won a Jolteon. The only problem is I don't know how to put it in the Dream World... When I first visited, it wasn't in there, on the bulletin or anywhere... Wish someone could help me out.

Haxorusfan

Dragon Trainer
Espeon was my favorite cause of its great ability. Aslo, Espeon has always been one of my favorites.

sonic1

I have played the game and won a Jolteon. The only problem is I don't know how to put it in the Dream World... When I first visited, it wasn't in there, on the bulletin or anywhere... Wish someone could help me out.

I don't see mine either. What do you have to do?

I didnt win the game once >: (

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I dare someone to challenge the elite Four with Eeveloutions ONLY. You know, for fun.