1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

(dream world) OU/Rain Dancy team

Discussion in 'Older Gen RMT' started by kaiser soze, Mar 29, 2011.

1. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

So on pokemon online's OU/dream world tier this is my team that I have been using. Hasnt been the best, I am actually better relatively at ubers. I'd like recommendations on maxing out the potential of some of them (salamence) or if they need to go (zapdos). Also if anyone has an idea to use the red card I'm interested

Bronzong @ light clay
    adamant, levitae
    64 HP/208SD/236D
    -Stealth rock
    -reflect
    -light screen
    -explosion

Kinda standard. SR, shields if necessary, then explode. I like the exploding part, it tends to freak out calm minders and sword dancers. shadow tag chandelure is a ***** though if it comes out. then again it is a kamikaze. levitate gives it one weakness too

zapdos @ damp rock
    timid, pressure
    72HP/232SA/200S
    -rain dance
    -thunder
    -heat wave
    -roost

zapdos is meant to set up rain for everyone else and/or take out sczior or fortress and waters. while I like the thunderbird, he could get traded

ludicolo @ life orb
    modest, swift swim
    60HP/28D/248SA/172S
    -leach seed
    -giga drain
    -hydro pump
    -ice beam

big counter to waters and ground. I love how giga drain helps it stay alive with the life orb. in the rain it can outspeed a lot of dragons. requires a good switch though

Starmie @ choice specs
    modest, natural cure
    72HP/188SA/248S
    -hydro pump
    -thunder
    -psychic
    -ice beam

Meant to take out situational hazards and (kinda) special sweep with good coverage. rain helps it. I''s one of my more favorites.

swampert @ leftovers
    adamant, torrent
    248HP/136A/32SD
    - earthquake
    - aqua tail
    - avalanche
    - curse

switches into expected electric attacks. sustainable for a while, but I dont use curse that often and considering changing that. I also apprecialte its only 1 weakness

salamence @ lum berry
    jolly, moxie
    16HP/244A/248S
    - dragon dance
    - earthquake
    - stone edge
    - dragon tail

prob the one that needs the most work. I like the idea of dragon tails switching (esp with ferrothorn/SR), but its not very compatible with jolly/DD, but it has STAB. it caan be a game changer, and if it gets out safely with moxie it can kill the entire team

So theres the team. comments (esp salamence) are appreciated. and if I can maybe get a red card on someone that would be sweet

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  2. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

bump bump bump...