• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernoboy

Intermediate Trainer
looking for Dream world charmander

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I've got nearly a box full of spare DW Pokemon that I'm trying to get rid of. There are a few things I still want, but if you have nothing to offer you can just trade me a junk Pokemon. I do have a ton of other DW Pokemon I can breed you, but I'm less willing to trade those ATM.

Offering (female unless otherwise specified):
DW Nidoran x 6
DW Shinx x 4
DW Tangela x 3
DW Goldeen x 1
DW Marill x 1
DW Miltank x 2
DW East Sea Shellos x 1
DW Skarmory x 1
DW Buneary x 1
DW Munna x 1
DW Drifloon x 1

Requesting:
DW Female Teddiursa
Seedot
Shinies
Anything else if you don't have any of the above

PM me for offers. My FC is 4985 6541 8572.

Last edited:

Ninefails

I'm looking for a DW Vulpix of any gender. I have a DW Hippowdon, DW Kangaskhan, DW Spoink, and a DW Farfetch'd. No one probably wants these so I can also offer to trade a Gen V legendary if anyone wants.

ReshiramBlue

Doubles Contender
LF DW female pichu offering dw vulpix or poliwag female

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Offering a shiny, flawless, DW female Chinchou:
170.gif

level 1 | UT
Chinchou *shiny* (female)
OT: Jeremy | ID No.: 58803 | Nature: Bold | Characteristic: Mischievous
Ability: Water Absorb | Type: Water/Electric
IV: 31/27/31/31/31/31 | Hidden Power: Dark
Moves: Supersonic | Bubble​

In exchange I'm looking for a male Corsola with three flawless stats and the moves: Stealth Rock, Barrier, Mirror Coat, and Recover; or a male Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra with the moves Disable and Outrage.

Eeveelutionz

Looking for a female storm drain lileep/cradily. I am willing to trade: Male bold feebas with hypnosis, male gentle or timid zorua, Male or female modest poliwags with water absorb, female timid or modest yanma with speed boost.

Please message me if you are interested!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Offering DW females: Mawile, Burmy, Shinx (nicknamed LIXY), Gastly, Bannete, Misdreavus and Kangaskhan. Koffing added.

DW Males: Japanese Shinx, Mamoswine, Togekiss, Trapinch, Ponyta, Jumpluff, Spinarak, Surskit, Poochyena, Aerodactyl, Murkrow, Torkoal, Phanpy, Misdreavus, Pidgey, Burmy (Japanese), Larvitar, Skorupi (japanese), and Cacnea. Also a Gligar.

PM if interested.

Last edited:

Ekho's.tomb

Chupacabras Hunter~
Im offering all the DW females in my signature, in this moment Im really need a Power herb! PM if you are interested

_________

Trade done

Last edited:

Taigastyle

hardened battler
Hey!

I'm looking for a DW f: Abra and Nidoran. PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Shiny_Mudkip

ITS PURPLE!!!!!
If anyone has a dreamworld tentacool and willing to trade it I have a ton of pokemon including dreamworld just put up a pokemon you want and I will see if I have it. White Friend Code: 3654 5966 1064 Trainer Name: Danny

Looking for a DW Eevee, 31 IV's in Atk and Spd, Adamant or Jolly nature.

Offering Hasty DW Event Lucario (UT).

Big Vyce

Dw #001

Ok I have 5 DW bulbasaurs
lonely x/x/x/29/29/31
Rash 31/x/30-31/x/x/x
Bold x/x/x/31/x/31
2X modest 1st just 31 sp.atk 2nd HP/sp.atk 31 IV's

I want a DW tentacool, DW superpower spinda impish if you can, Impish conkledurr w/ drain punch. Also I will give a free 1 to whoever helps me evolve my poliwhirl into Politoed AND TRADE IT BACK I will also help anyone who needs evo via trade or item. Because I'm a good person LOL. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

sephiroth138

looking for dw female ralts, offers in sig.

Touqina

I've got a bunch of female DW vulpix. looking for DW eevee, tangrowth, sableye, spiritomb, any dw starters and shinies. make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.