• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekodah

Looking for a DWF Cubchoo. Willing to trade Egg Move Shinies or any other DWF I have for one. Will also trade DR Staryu and/or Porygon of preferred nature from what I have. Check my signature for most of what I have, I also have a few more egg move Pokemon not listed that I can get after some time, including but not limited to Riolu, Turtwig, Zubat, Kabuto, and Deino. All I'm really looking for is that Cubchoo, most other messages will be disregarded.

Liliadent

Just want DW Dratini
Looking for DWF Durant

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Looking for Dream Radar Landorus, Tornadus and Thundurus better if they have Timid, Adamant, Quiet, or Modest nature. Offering two shinies on my shop <.> or a Japanese Genesect UT. (too many XP)

Also looking for Dream Radar Lugia, Giratina, Dialga, and Ho-oh and Palkia. Offering three shinies for them and four shinies for them if they are Timid, Quiet, Adamant, or Modest. Check my shop ^_^ <.>

Also looking for DW Gothorita, DW Ditto, and DW Klang and DW Smeargle.

Check my shop <.>!!! Thank youz :p

Last edited:

TherianForm

King of TM87
Here are my DWFs:
Riolu
Swablu
Shuckle
Sigilyph
Shinx
Tropius
Whismur
Druddigon

More coming soon...

monkeyman192

simply bored
Looking for female DW Riolu and Buneary.

I can offer DW Oddish, Vulpix, Poocheyena , Dratini, Mareep, Nidoran (f), Kangaskhan, and Gligar. All female, of course.

I also have 3 boxes worth of shinies that I wouldn't mind parting with. Too many to list, PM a request and I'll see if I have it and I'll give you the heads up on its legitimacy status if I do.

Also PM me if you want one my DW's. But that goes without saying.

Edit: Got pretty lucky and nabbed a DW Riolu off of GTS. Still looking for a DW Buneary.

I would PM/VM you but I don't seem to be able to, but what would you like for some shinys/which do you have?

3leif

Hello, I am looking for a DW Dratini, or any of its evolutions, please.

To trade, I have these Dream World females:
Snover, Munna, Sigilyph, Mawile, Swablu, Drifloon, Raticate, Hippowdon, Torkoal,
Donphan, Lickilicky, Tangela, Smoochum, Wingull, Weepinbell, Gligar, and that's about it.

Looking for a female DW dratini. I don't have any DW pokemon to offer atm but I do have access to almost any pokemon including starters, legendaries etc. I may consider trading a shiny if it is an exceptional dratini.

Kirou

DWF Zangoose

I'm looking for a BW2 Toxic Boost Female Zangoose and I can offer DWF Vulpix and Dratini.

If anyone's interested, please PM me. :)

k_tribal

Fresh DWF Durant available, with proof. :D mail me offers. :p

Soulfly

Trainer
I'm looking for a DW Bulbasaur that knows Clorophill.

I have the following DW Pokemons:

Mamoswine
Meditite
Farfetch'd
Igglybuff
Poochyena
Shinx
Kangashkan (female)
Oddish

I also have Legendaries from SS such as Raikou, Entei, Moltres.

Last edited:

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I'm looking for Analytic Porygon for my White 2, PM if you're interested, I'll trade off my Wifi Event Genesect (UT) for it.

fireice

got a bunch of dwf Bagon, dratini, vulpix, poliwag, murkrow, natu, gligar, abra, tangela, swinub and spearow to trade. PM me with offers after DWF that are not in my sig and items.

aDeadCaveman

Am looking for the DWf's that I don't have. Will offer the one's I do have in Exchange.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I'm looking for a DWF Slowpoke. I have several DWF's to offer, PM me if interested.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Offering all the DWF in my sig PM me with offers

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Trading mewtwo event or shiny patrat
For dw illumise.
Pm me if interested

sparky3000

Im looking for these pokemon:
axew
basculin