• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucipher

Ok can i get a rules check are we allowed to even trade torchics cuz most of them are from eggs and like no females are out wouldnt the be considered hacked?

Looking for DW Gligar with 28+ IV's in Att, Def, Speed. Preferably Adamant nature, but any will do as long as it doesnt lower Att, Def, or Speed. I've got a ton of 4th gen shinies as well as some 5th. PM me if interested. I really want this so I can give you 2 or 3 shinies if I must.

snivy101

MA PANTS!
LF: Female DW eevee
Offering: Drought vulpix
Zoruas
5th gen starters
Zekrom
Vullaby
Rufflet

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
I have only 1 Female DW Poliwag, 3 Female DW Vulpix's, and 5 Female DW Magikarp's left.

I'm looking for a White Herb, a Female DW Gible, or a Female DW Feebas.

Also, a service I need is pokeshifting so if you're able and willing, we can work something out. PM me with offers.

Last edited:

cheetochee

Im back
Hey I run a pokemon league and am lk for prizes to give out I'm looking for any female dream world pokemon besides vulpix I can breed zorua that know snarl and can infect things with poke virus or teach pokemon moves except for battle subway moves thanks pm if you would trade one lol

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Offering:
Dream World Bulbasaur
Dream World Treeko
Dream World Blaziken
Dream World Jolteon
Dream World Umbreon

Events, shinies, etc.

Looking for other legit Dream World starters. I also want a DW Torchic UT, since I got the Blaziken from trade already evolved as a Blaziken, but I prefer keeping my collection down to Lv.10 UT first stage only... ._.") PM/VM me with your offer.

Also, offering all these DW:
;077; ;283; ;037; ;114; ;357; ;441; ;142; ;083; ;019; ;102; ;043; ;016; ;072; ;187;;351; ;060; ;320; ;223; ;241; ;347; ;193; ;116; ;179; ;333; ;422-e; ;403; ;131; ;147; ;058; ;417; ;227; ;341; ;300; ;263; ;177; ;318; ;261; ;270; ;183; ;032; ;123; ;239; ;029; ;427; ;054; ;185; ;345; ;207;

(Yep, just copy-pasting from my sig...but I have to follow the rule, though I'm too lazy to retype the list, so... ._.")

I'm looking for other female DW pokemons that I don't have, excluding Murkrow and Slowpoke, which are both on pending right now. PM/VM me with your offer.

Ivy_Profen

I have a bunch of DW gligar with Poison Tail/Double Edge/Rock Climb/Agility both male and female.

Offer?

lucipher

Updating list Dratini Vulpix Poliwag Murkrow Gligar Nidoran Legit Male Vaporeon Jolteon Espeon Umbreon Glaceon Semi Legit Torchic Charmander

Pokemon in Bold Will only be traded for other Legit Starters / Eeveelutions

Last edited:

Muzicka013

Currently looking for DW Shellos, Skitty, Poochyena (Females pls)

PM me for trades

Mycul99

looking for DW females of poliwag, vulpix, gligar and natu...

I have 35 other DW females including slowpoke, tangela, murkrow, magikarp, feebas, kabuto, aerodactyl and that other 3rd gen fossil rock/grass ( i forget its name!)

PM if you can trade and would like to know more about my DW pokes and other things i have.

Muzicka013

looking for DW females of poliwag, vulpix, gligar and natu...

I have 35 other DW females including slowpoke, tangela, murkrow, magikarp, feebas, kabuto, aerodactyl and that other 3rd gen fossil rock/grass ( i forget its name!)

PM if you can trade and would like to know more about my DW pokes and other things i have.

sent you a PM..

Nary

Offering : Female DW Vulpix , Murkrow and Tangela

Looking for other females with DW abilities PM please if interested.

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
I am looking for dream world torchic, if you have one, I am offering tons of shinies. Don't be shy to PM me to ask what I have. Also I have some EV trained pokemon. Thanks :D
PM me!

snivy101

MA PANTS!
Looking for a female DW eevee.
I'm offering:
Tornadus (Have so many of them)
Zorua
Zekrom
5th gen starters
Rufflet
Vullaby
Solosis
Gothirita
Timburr with mach punch and drain punch

THDUDEISHE

My Togekiss Is Evil!
in search of DW tangela, slowpoke, poliwag, dratini and giglar. Offering big, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.