• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJenk

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for DW female zubat. Pretty much willing to part with any pokemon that isn't a shiny or DW ability (I'm a lame-o and don't hate any...) and I pretty much have anything... woo for 100% pokedex outside of the my little pony pokemon.

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Offering:
Dream World Bulbasaur (Timid Non-IV'd/Naive IV'd Relatively Superior)
Dream World Treeko (Adamant Non-IV'd/Modest IV'd Outstanding)
Dream World Blaziken (RNG'd Jolly Flawless)
Dream World Jolteon (RNG'd Timid/Modest HP Ice 70)
Dream World Umbreon (Lonely)

Events, shinies, etc.

Looking for other legit Dream World starters. I also want a DW Torchic UT, since I got the Blaziken from trade already evolved as a Blaziken, but I prefer keeping my collection down to Lv.10 UT first stage only... ._.") *I will actually require you to show me proof that yours are legit!* PM/VM me with your offer.

Also, offering all these DW:
;077; ;283; ;037; ;114; ;357; ;441; ;142; ;083; ;019; ;102; ;043; ;016; ;072; ;187;;351; ;060; ;320; ;223; ;241; ;347; ;193; ;116; ;179; ;333; ;422-e; ;403; ;131; ;147; ;058; ;417; ;227; ;341; ;300; ;263; ;177; ;318; ;261; ;270; ;183; ;032; ;123; ;239; ;029; ;427; ;054; ;185; ;345; ;207;

(Yep, just copy-pasting from my sig...but I have to follow the rule, though I'm too lazy to retype the list, so... ._.")

I'm looking for other female DW pokemons that I don't have, excluding Murkrow, Bidoof, Kabuto and Slowpoke, which are both on pending right now. PM/VM me with your offer.

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
Looking for

DW Torchic

Offering

5thGen Shiny Pokemon (Have a few, all UT)
Lv.100 EV trained Pokemon
Life Orb
Leftovers

PM me asap. I have more to offer if nothing mentioned interests you.

Last edited:

flashkickass

im looking for a dw female poliwag(swift swim)
i can offer any of the legendary pokemon from white version. i also have 2 hydreigons. one from my playthrough and one from breeding(no evs, was in the daycare for a very long time lol)

coolminun

Banned
looking for:
DW females
poliwag
woobat
carvanha
vulpix
dratini
zangoose

Offering
max iv speed zoruaswith 30 ivs in spatk
Max iv speed adamant growlithes with close combat, wild chaarge, facade, and flame charge
30 iv sp atk modest nasty plot togepis
can breed almost anything with iv you want just lemme know what

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I'm looking for a female DW Dratini, Carvanha, or Lileep.

For them I can offer a female DW Poliwag, Vulpix, Magikarp, or Gligar. I can breed them to have a nature that fits your needs. PM me please.

O_o'

Looking for DW Bulbsaur! Please pm me.

Last edited:

Skyress

Looking for

DW Torchic
DW FEMALE Solosis (if its been released) - Urgent

Offering

5thGen Shiny Pokemon (Have a few, all UT)
Lv.100 EV trained Pokemon
Life Orb
Leftovers

PM me asap. I have more to offer if nothing mentioned interests you.

Just so you know, there are no Gen V DW Pokemon aside from the starters. They are all unreleased at the moment.

Also, to everyone: I'm searching for a DW Poliwag. I'm willing to give up a DW Gligar or any item from the Battle Subway.

phetty

Noob
Just so you know, there are no Gen V DW Pokemon aside from the starters. They are all unreleased at the moment.

Also, to everyone: I'm searching for a DW Poliwag. I'm willing to give up a DW Gligar or any item from the Battle Subway.
Actually the only Gen 5 with DW abilities available now are Darmanitan and Musharna.

Anyway I'm still looking for any DW Female I don't have aswell as DW Events.
I can trade Female Magikarp, Dratini, Carvahna, Murkrow, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Nidoran(F), Elekid, Vulpix, Poliwag, and Gligar. And Jp DW Umbreon and Jolteon. When GL is released I'll have Leafeon and Espeon to trade.

Tesseraction

Failure Master
Looking for ;131; Lapras, ;072; Tentacool, ;341; Corphish, ;098; Krabby, Swablu;333; (FEMALES, any nature)

Can offer: Poliwag, Vulpix, Natu, Carvanha, Lileep, Nidoran, Magikarp, Slowpoke, Tangela, Dratini, Gligar (any gender/nature)

DSi_Boy__

im bak - TRADE AWAY!
Im Looking For The Following :

Pokemon Labryinth Eeveelutions,
Pokemon Peer Kanto Starters,
CoroCoro November Issue Croagunk
TCG Starter Set Sinnoh Starters,
Pokemon Black and White Guide Hoenn Starters,
Pokemon Popularity Poll Arceus,
Birthday Togekiss,
Pokemon Fan Mamoswine
Thanks!:D

Last edited:

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Hey DSi Boy,

are you offering or looking for the ones that you posted???

TEE HEE

Banned
TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER
WE ARE TEAM TEE HEE, WE ARE HERE TO TAKE SEREBII DOWN! NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE HAVE BEEN BANNED AND EVEN IP BANNED, BUT NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE ALREADY HAVE 25 ACTIVE FAKE ACCOUNTS UNDER REALISTIC NAMES, WAITING TO STRIKE, THERE ARE MANY TEE HEE SPIES. WE ARE INCREASING OUR POPULATION FASTER THAN THE CHINESE.
WE ARE RECRUITING ANY AND ALL TO JOIN US, IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF TEE HEE THAN YOU ARE THE ENEMY. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US EMAIL US AT thetrueteehee@yahoo.co.uk
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO SHINING MEW, WHO WAS S.H.I.T IN BED AND BCVM22 WHO IS A FAT B.I.T.C.H WHO NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT. ALSO BLUE MEW IS A F.A.G.G.O.T AND SO ARE ALL MODS!
NO MOD CAN STOP US, JUST TRY IT B.I.T.C.H. WE WILL RESPAWN AT WILL!
TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER

neosavage

The DW Pokemon I have:
Carvanhas
Dratini
Natu
Tangula
Slowpoke
Swablu
poliwag
gligar
nidoran
Jap Male Mamoswine

Looking for other DW females i don't have.

Mycul99

will trade DW female vulpix for a fire stone!

urgent!

Vest

Event Collector
I can breed the following dream world pokemon
Poliwag
Vulpix
Bidoof
Gligar
Dratini

I'm looking for female DW pokemon I don't have, shinies and events.

Send me a PM or visit my trade shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.