• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow7

The PPL'S Trader
I have a Dream World Timid Espeon, Dream World Vulpix , and a Dream World Dratini i can show you proof for the espeon. I really really need DW Torchic and DW Charmander

My main want right now is a female DW Eevee. I don’t care about the nature, about the IVs, about the level or if it’s cloned. Just as long as it's female~

I have the following DW females (I only have 1 of most of these, so I'll breed them before I trade them).

Aerodactyl (waiting in the extralink)
Bidoof (Serious)
Butterfree (Jolly)
Dratini (Impish, Sassy)
Drifloon (Rash, Quiet)
Gligar (Docile, Lonely)
Igglybuff (Mild)
Kangaskhan (Bold)
Ledyba (Bold)
Lickitung (Hasty)
Lotad (Naive)
Magikarp (Bashful, Calm, Docile, Jolly, Lonely, Quiet)
Murkrow (Mild, Naughty)
NidoranF (Adamant, Docile)
Pidgey (Impish)
Poliwag (waiting in the extralink)
Ponyta (Docile)
Poochyena (Gentle)
Psyduck (waiting in the extralink)
Rattata (Hardy, Naughty)
Seaking (waiting in the extralink)
Shinx (Hardy)
Slowpoke (Serious)
Sunkern (Rash)
Surskit (Lonely)
Tangela (Hardy, Jolly)
Trophius (Bashful)
Vulpix (Bashful, Bold, Calm, Docile, Jolly, Naïve, Timid)
Wingull (Careful, Naughty)

I can breed the following:
Axew with Night Slash
Deino with Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang and Dark Pulse
Eevee with Wish, Curse, and Tickle
Growlithe with Flare Blitz, Close Combat and Morning Sun
Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory

I also have the non-legendary B/W version exclusives (Rufflet, Solosis, Vullaby, etc), and the monkeys and fossils (Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Tirtouga and Archen).

I can also trade items:
Black Sludge
Choice Scarf
Dragon Fang
Dubious Disc
Electirizer
Heat Rock
Icy Rock
Iron Ball
King’s Rock
Lucky Egg
Power Anklet
Power Band
Power Belt
Power Bracer
Power Lens
Power Weight
Razor Claw
Up-Grade
Dawn Stone
Dark Stone
Fire Stone
Leaf Stone
Moon Stone
Oval Stone
Plume Fossil
Prism Scale
Shiny Stone
Sun Stone
Thunderstone
Water Stone

PM me if we can work something out~ I may be willing to trade more than one of those for a female DW Eevee, just let me know what you might want.

RumZ

Permanent Dreamer
I have the following DW Pokemon for trade (abc order):
[/U][/I][/B]
- Female
- Will be bred Untouched
- I can cross these with an IV perfect Ditto for a little extra umph in the trade, I will gladly attempt for 2 perfect IV's, but I expect extra in return for my time.
- Keep in mind, I can't check all IV's, I don't use any sort of legit hacks, just use the subway dude to tell me what and how many IV's are perfect.

Aerodactyl
Carvanha
Dratini
Drifloon
Exeggcute
Farfetch'd
Gligar
Goldeen
Growlithe
Hoothoot
Khangiskhan
Krabby
Lapras
Lickitung
Lotad
Magikarp
Murkrow
Nidoran(F)
Oddish
Pidgey
Poliwag
Psyduck
Rattata
Shinx
Slowpoke
Taillow
Tangela
Tentacool
Vulpix
Yanma
Zubat

Dream World Pokemon I have actively available for trade:

- Female Only

- Pidgey x1
- Rattata x2
- Krabby x3
- Nidoran(F) x2
- Drifloon x2
- Murkrow x3
- Magikarp x2
- Gligar x1
- Dratini x1
- Vulpix x1
- Hoothoot x1
- Poliwag x15
- Lapras x2

What I am looking for:

- Dream World Females that I do not currently have (I prefer the request for DW from the DW I already have bred, if not though it's okay.)
- Bagon
- Legendaries you don't care for anymore.
- BP items, ask and I'll let you know if I'm interested
- Leftovers
- Almost any flawless IV pokemon
- Shinies
- IV trained pokemon

R a g h u

Looking for a female DW Eevee..I dont care even if its a clone.Please PM me so that we can work out a deal.

Roughneck JB

Basically, look at my sig for what I want.

I can offer many shinies, Dream World Females, and shiny Dream World Lapras, Poliwag, Vulpix, Gligar, Carvanha or Slowpoke for one of these Eevees.

I'd also like a Dream World Female Barboach, but only offering normal DW females for that. Choose from:
Gligar, Dratini, Natu, Slowpoke, Tangela, Stantler, Poliwag, Vulpix, Torchic (Male), Sunkern, Carvanha, Magikarp, Exeggcute, Lapras, Lickitung, Corphish, Nidoran

Last edited:

algae5

LF a DW female eevee.
Can offer anything in my sig plus battle subway items, and once I clone it a DW torchic, adamant and flawless (except spatk)
I will even give multiple things I'm offering. pm me if you want to trade.

Last edited:

pyroecstacy

Swagmaster
Looking for a DW Eevee(female of course)
Im willing to give 5 DW or regular events for one....
if caught in a Dream ball then i would possibly give more!!!!

PM for list of Events

Pengyzu

Looking for a female dw eevee that's legit. Willing to trade 6-10 pokemon in my sig along with evolutionary items. I can also offer almost all the starters. Check out my sig. Pm if interested.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Like everyone else, I'm after one of those Female DW Eevees. I don't care if it's cloned/bred as long as it's female and has the ability. ^__^;

I am offering flawless IV (shiny or non) pokemon. If I don't already have it, I can RNG most bred pokemon, and I'm willing to do a special breeding project for this. Can also EV-train it for you if you'd like. =)

I have a few of the popular DW females (Vulpix, Poliwag, Gligar, Tangela... And more that I can't remember), but not all of them.

The Dog15

I am Looking for Female DW Evoli, legit please, with the ability
my offer is Mystery Egg Event, Trade for Evolution Event komplette, Movie Victini, ANA Darkrai, DW Arceus Event, Michina Arceus, Jeremy Events, Daisuke Club Events,Alamos Darkrai, Birthday Events, complete 10 Aniv from US,France, German,Italy,Spain and complete Bryant Park a many PCNY Events
and i have legit shiny Ageto Celebi and legit Shiny WSHMKR Jirachi only for good offers
please pn me for offer

dragonmaster890

pokemon collector
im looking for a dream world female eevee have some pokemon to trade pm me what you want for one

kloco7510

i have a shiny litwick untouched if you want it, do you have a dream world magikarp

Wardek

U & I
I will soon get a DW Female Eevee caught in Dream Ball! (The nature will be Modest), other DW Events:

Dream World Events:
Pokemon Dreamworld Birthday Togekiss - In the Forest (Can SR for Nature) (Proof of obtaining will be posted soon.)
Pokemon TCG Adamant Chimchar - Received in trade and proven as legit
Pokemon Popularity Quiz Adamant Arceus - Received in trade and proven as legit
Befriend a Pokemon Glaceon - Inside the Forest (Proof of obtaining will be posted soon)
Befriend a Pokemon Timid Espeon - Modest coming soon! Friend Board
Befriend a Pokemon Jolteon - Coming Soon
Befriend a Pokemon Leafeon - Coming Soon
Befriend a Pokemon Vaporeon - Coming Soon
Befriend a Pokemon Umbreon - Coming Soon
Befriend a Pokemon Flareon - Coming Soon

Looking For (Dream World Events MUST BE IN DREAM BALL!!!/Proof of obtaining MUST BE SHOWN!!!):
Pokemon Pia Charmander
Pokemon Pia Bulbasaur
Pokemon Pia Squirtle
Pokemon Black and White Guide Mudkip - Pending
Pokemon Black and White Guide Torchic
Pokemon Black and White Guide Treecko
Pokemon Black and White Multiplayer Guide Porygon - Pending
Other DW Events i don't have.

Last edited:

loserking

Silver forever
Offering female dw:
lapras
exeggcute
carvanha
psyduck
nidoran
lickitung
magikarp
gligar
poliwag
dratini
vulpix
hoppip
kangaskhan
darumaka
munna
ponyta
shinx

LF dw female goldeen, caterpie, and eevee ,good iv'd and natured pokemon, and other Lf in sig

phetty

Noob
I have DW Eevee, Smeargle and Burmy for trade. PM me if you want to trade.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that yes they are all Female.

Last edited:

Vest

Event Collector
I'm looking for the Pokemon Cafe DW Eevee, Burmy, Smeargle and Poliwhirl, female and untrained, not bred from the original. I will offer anything from my shop, theres a link in my sig.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Looking for any legit Female Eevee with it's DW ability. Can offer some other DW females (not all), starters, or Zoruas with Dark Pulse, among other things. PM for offers.

List of DW Pokemons I have (females will not be bred till offer made):
-Bidoof
-Gligar
-Tangela
-Lickitung
-Slowpoke
-Nidoran F
-Swablu
-Aerodactyl

Status
Not open for further replies.