• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I am offering big for the Kanto DW starters. I can offer gen 2 and 3 DW starters. I have more to offer in my shop.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Dream World females I have available to breed:
;010; ;037; ;041; ;058; ;060; ;063; ;072; ;079; ;102; ;108; ;114; ;115; ;118; ;123; ;131; ;133; ;140; ;147; ;161; ;163; ;165; ;172; ;174; ;177; ;179; ;183; ;187; ;193; ;198; ;207; ;211; ;225; ;226; ;227; ;235; ;238; ;239; ;261; ;270; ;276; ;280; ;283; ;302; ;307; ;313; ;314; ;318; ;333; ;339; ;345; ;353; ;349; ;397; ;399; ;403; ;412; ;425; ;442; :554:

PM me trade offers

I don't get you. First you post a list of DW females to offer and no list of Pokemon you want in return, acting as if you want to give them away for free. I didn't notice that link to your VMs detailing the rules because my forum skin is dark purple and blends in to the background. With that in mind, you should add that link in your post to make sure other people can read it. But here's what really gets me. Your VMs say you want any DW female you don't have, but then you reply saying you don't want them because you think their abilities are useless. I don't know what you expect, but I can't read your mind, so I don't know what abilities you don't consider "useless", you need to specify that. So I followed up on that, and asked you what you want, and you SHOOED ME AWAY and (implicity) threatened to report me! IDK what your beef is, but that is NOT how you treat your clients. And if you expect the amount of business I think you do given the number of times you post your stupid list over and over, you need to start being more respectful. If anything, I should be the one reporting YOU. So I'm going to give you a chance to explain yourself, otherwise, I will personally make sure this disrespect does not go unpunished.

Exiled

One with fire
What I am offering is some DW Spooky Manor Females like Meditite, Mawile, Mr. Mime, Houndour, Illumise, Smoochum, Ralts, Snubbull, and Sableye. I want any DW I do not have mainly Abra.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
What I am offering is some DW Spooky Manor Females like Meditite, Mawile, Mr. Mime, Houndour, Illumise, Smoochum, Ralts, Snubbull, and Sableye. I want any DW I do not have mainly Abra.

And which ones don't you have?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. But like I said before, I don't like having to click the link to your trade shop to figure out what you want. It just seems so self-righteous.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
Looking for the new korean dream world porygon. I have several korean dw togekiss obtained by trader who obtained them themself. have more in my shop to offer.

Aurora Australis

PokéNutjob™
Looking for a DW Abra and Smeargle, both female. I can offer swift swim Poliwag, Drought Vulplix, Hydration Jynx, Dark Pulse Deino, or Subway items for them.

Also looking for a Speed Boost Torchic, Adamant or Jolly Nature, untrained. Will offer a legit event Jirachi or Mew for it.

Azel

Rawr~
Now offering:
abra.gif

Shiny Abra
Nature:Timid | Gender:Male
Ability:Magic Guard | OT:Azel (myself)
Ivs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 {HP:Fire}
Egg Moves: ThunderPunch,IcePunch,FirePunch
Good offers only please, this took forever to RNG so I want some return for my efforts. =P
I'm mainly looking for shiny dw's I dont already have, but I'll accept normal shiny flawless' on a 2:1 ratio.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I have the USA DW Banette. I'm looking for events I don't have in my shop, thanks~

SoJaded

Pro Froakies 4 Trade
Offering the following DW Pokemon (All UT) -
Espeon Modest Nature / Timid Nature
Flareon Docile Nature / Mild Nature
Glaceon Mild Nature / Timid Nature
Banette Jolly Nature (Spooky Manor Event)

~ LOOKING FOR DW EEVEE EVOLUTIONS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE ~
Also Offering Special Shiny Pokemon & Events

Below are unknown natures as I have yet to catch but are still roaming around my Extra Link (Mostly Male) -
Lotad
Nidoran
Nidorino
Kangaskhan
Rattata
Exeggcute
Dudou
Mareep
Oddish
Drowzee
Poochyena
Lickitung

Looking For DW Females Mostly (NOT Required Just Preferred)
Any DW Event Starters
Vulpix
Growlithe
Ditto
Eevee (Anticipation)
Porygon
Munchlax / Snorlax
Aipom
Misdreavus (Can be DW or with Egg Move Inferno)
Skarmory
Ralts (Female Perferred!)
Feebas
Shuppet
Bagon

_2old4this

DW for offer: ;084;;270;;069;;261;;108;;179;;283;;115;;077;;187;;029;;032;;043;;174;;403;;165;;333;;278;;198;;012;;041;;193;;016;;276;;163;;021;;425;;207;;227;;225;;142;;339;;140;;456;;222;;079;;194;;369;;119;;116;;226;;345;;223;;129;;349;;098;;318;;052;

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I have a DW female wobbuffet. If you want to trade PM me. Oh and I have a DW Misdreavus as well.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Offering these dw females, ut and in a dream ball, from the spooky manor:

shuppet w/cursed body
snubbull w/ rattled
chimecho w/ levitate
misdreavus w/ Levitate
Mr. mie w/ Technician
Illumise w/ Prankster
abra w/ magic guard
Smoochum w/ Hydration
Houndor w/ Unnerve
Meditite w/ Telepathy
wobbufett w/ telpathy
spiritomb w/ infiltrator
duskull w/ levitate

Looking for other spooky manor dw females. Ut and in a dream ball

Supremacy

Shiny Hunter
Offering Dream world female UT and in dream ball:
Vulpix
Poliwag
Doduo
Lickitung
Kangaskhan
Mareep
Tangela
Meowth
Houndour

Trading upto 3 of them for Flawless ditto. Pm me

Last edited:

EvilClone13

looking for a dream world abra. I got some lvl 100 shinys (absol,arcanine,shaymin) i got the dw bannette, and a dw lotad. if someone would be kind enough to trade thank you :D

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
What I have to offer:

Exeggcute
Darumaka
Munna
Mareep
Stantler
Kangaskhan
Poochyena
Nidoran[M]/Nidoran[F]
Eevee
Murkrow
Growlithe
Vulpix
Shinx
Ponyta
Tangela
Zubat
Gligar
Buneary
Farfetch'd
Chatot
Igglypuff
Skitty
Maril
Drifloon
Elekid
Lapras
Smeargle
Aerodactyl
Feebas
Electrike
Staravia
Remoraid
Milktank
Dratini
Poliwag
Butterfree
Swablu
Slowpoke
Drifloon
Lickitung
Magicarp
Natu
Hoothoot
Wingull
Spearow
Bidoof
Kabuto
Hoppip
Clamperl
Sentret
Tropius
Anorith
Ledyba
Corsela
Scyther
Shellos
Staryu [Quiet, needs to be cloned]
Oddish
Doduo
Ralts
Suppet
Mime Jr.
Skarmory
Drouzee
Pichu

Dream World Events:
~Korean "Befriend a Pokemon" Glaceon
~English "Befriend a Pokemon" Leafeon
~English Holloween Banette
~English "Befriend a Pokemon" Jolteon

My wants:

~Any Dream World female not on this list
~Foreign Dittos with good natures [ AKA; not hardy, docile, serious, quirky or bashful ]
~Event Pokemon.
~Shiny female Tepig Nicknamed "Miranda" [Pending]
~Shiny female Woobat Nicknamed "Jessica", Must know Roost
~Shiny female Zorua, Nicknamed "Angelina", Must know Extrasensory and or Hidden Power Psychic/Flying
~Shiny female Pawniard, Nicknamed "Queen", Must know Psycho cut
~Shiny female Yamask, Nicknamed "Cleopatra"
~Shiny female Larvesta, Nicknamed "Pyromothia", Must know Morning Sun
~Shiny female Snivy, Nicknamed "Princess", Must know Iron Tail
~Shiny female Scrafty, Nicknamed "Dracula", Must know Ice Punch, Dragon Dance and Drain Punch
~Shiny female Meinfoo, nicknamed "Lucille", Must know U-turn, Acrobatic and Hidden Power [Ice]
~Shiny female Charmander, Nicknamed "Victoria", Must know Hidden Power [Ice or Electric] and Dragon Pulse.
~Shiny female Butterfree, Nicknamed "Vanessa"
~Shiny female Lapras, nicknamed "Veronica" Must know Dragon Pulse
~Shiny female Trapinch , Nicknamed "Rosalie" Must know Earth Pulse
~Shiny female Seviper, nicknamed "Staci", Must know Night Slash and Iron Tail.
~The rest of the Korean or English "Befriend a Pokemon" Event

~DWf Psyduck
~DWf Doduo
~DWf Pachirisu
~DWf Glameow
~DWf Relicanth
~DWf Wailmer
~DWf Barboach
~DWf Meditate
~DWf Sableye
~DWf Spiritomb
~DWf Houndour
~DWf Abra
~DWf Mawile
~DWf Illumise
~DWf Smoochum
~DWf Stunky
~DWf Spoink

Last edited:

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I am looking for a DW starter charmander, I can offer all other DW starters that have been released and other pokemon just check my shop.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
Dream World females I have available to breed:
;010; ;037; ;041; ;058; ;060; ;063; ;072; ;079; ;102; ;108; ;114; ;115; ;118; ;123; ;131; ;133; ;140; ;147; ;161; ;163; ;165; ;172; ;174; ;177; ;179; ;183; ;187; ;193; ;198; ;207; ;211; ;225; ;226; ;227; ;235; ;238; ;239; ;261; ;270; ;276; ;280; ;283; ;302; ;307; ;313; ;314; ;318; ;333; ;339; ;345; ;353; ;349; ;397; ;399; ;403; ;412; ;425; ;442; :554:

Status
Not open for further replies.