• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky3000

pokemon I have to offer is on the link on my sig!! (don't worry Its safe I made it)

Im looking for these Dream World pokemon:
:550: :550b: ;374; :626: :628: ;001; ;004; ;390; ;415; ;483; ;132; ;487-o; :622: :575: :631: :588: :645: ;249; :600: ;258; ;484; :624: :519: ;393; :616: ;007; :540: :564: ;252; ;255; ;387; :582:

also looking for:
Meloetta
Shinies
events
egg move pokes

Last edited:

tap0ut

LF DW Torchic, pref Jolly/Adamant natures but don't really mind. Don't care if it's a clone either.

I have a Genesect to offer

The Chrisco

Dream Collector
Pokemon I have to offer, all female:
Alomomola
Bagon
Barboach
Bidoof
Caterpie
Chansey
Chatot
Cubchoo
Cubone
Deerling
Dratini
Drifloon
Dunsparce
Eevee
Foongus
Houndour
Igglybuff
Ledyba
Lillipup
Luvdisc
Magikarp
Mawile
Minccino
Munna
Murkrow
Natu
Onix
Pachirisu
Pinsir
Poliwag
Purrloin
Rattata
Remoraid
Riolu
Seviper
Shellos (blue)
Shroomish
Shuppet
Slowpoke
Smeargle
Smoochum
Sneasel
Spinda
Swablu
Swadloon
Tailow
Tentacool
Vulpix
Wailmer

Looking for:
Any females not mentioned above, or genderless and males without a female form with a nature that isn't terrible. Message me for trades.

Last edited:
I can breed dwf:
Poliwag
Vulpix
Eevee
Dratini
Tangela
Nidoran
Shroomish
Minccino
Lapras
Slowpoke
Swinub
Carvanha
Riolu (it will take time to breed a female one, so take note of that).
Bagon
Natu
Tentacool
Magikarp
Foongus
I can also breed the dratinis and (and possibly bagons though i havent tried) to have 31 atk ivs.

Im looking for dwf
Sandshrew
Gible

Also im looking for a timid moltres (nicknamed "CHICKENFRY" in all caps) and im willing to offer 5 dwfs (or 3 and the max atk dratini) in return. PM me with offers!

Last edited:

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Looking for dwf corsola.
Offering shiny patrat, or event genesect or gen v legendaries.
Pm me if interested

TheMarzKing

Mono Type trainer
Looking for a dreamworld bulbasaur with a timid nature , offering dreamworld chimchar jolly nature , kinda have weak trades I can also ev train Pokemon at a fast pace, please PM me quick if you can help me out :)

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
I'm looking for a DW Chansey & Durant (female), if anyone has one of them - check out my siggy to see if you need anything. :p

Edit:

I have gotten a Dream World Chansey, and still need the following:

(All female - from the dream world, or bred female Lv.1 w/ their respective hidden abilities out of eggs)
- DW Durant
- DW Cottonee
- DW Petilil
- DW Dratini
- DW Abra

Last edited:

Reishouteki

Underdog Trainer
looking for a DWF Dratini or a DWF Bagon, preferably the Dratini

have a DWF Mawile, DWF Zangoose, Registeel (if youre playing White 2 and want one) and an event Genesect im willing to part with, pm me if interested

Victus Inferi

I can trade DWF Shroomish, Vullaby, Corphish, Marill, Cacnea, and Riolu.

Looking for an ordinary Spinda, a DWF Buneary, and any evolution stones. If you have any of these and want to trade, PM me. Also feel free to PM me if you want to offer something else.

Fightaman7

looking for legit dw ditto i have many legit dw females to offer including dratini, vulpix, poliwag, and eevee!!!
pm me and we can set up a trade time

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
What I have

Pokerus
Level 15 Keldeo
Level 50 Darkrai
Level 50 Victini
Level 100 Reshiram
Level 100 DW Arceus

All of these were obtained by me legitly but I will be trading clones.

I have all of the Battle Subway item
I also have a few evolutionary items

Look in my sig

A Vullaby
Any DWF I don't already have.
Any Evolutionary items
Any interesting Events that are American.
Any DW Events
Aany interesting Egg Move Pokes.
Any intersting shinies (No Red Gyaridos)
Any Dream Radar Legendays (these are top-priority)
I don't care if the pokemon you give me is cloned. Because chances are the stuff I give you will be cloned but please no hacks

Hrist[ALT]

Battlemaiden Hrist
Offering: Timid Drought Vulpix, other Gen I - V starters

Seeking: Modest DW Bulbasaur. No hacks please...

PM for details. I've got stuff.

Hkao

Need: 5x Tamato Berry. Found on Route 5.

Have: Pokerus, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Smeagle, Gastly, DWF Dratini, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, some starters, Ditto with any nature.

White 2 - 5415 7764 7810

Thewindlord

Lf:
Multiscale Dragonite/Dratini (Preferably UT or Female)
Offering:
Level 28 Cryogonal + Level 42 Terrakion + Level 1 charmander + Level 1 Spiritomb (Pretty good IV's) + Level 1 Zorua + Level 1 Mudkip + UT Telepathy Musharna + Level 1 Togepi + Some other's you want

Oh, and this is all for that one Dragonite/Dratini xP

Pm meh if you accept xP

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Dangyou really want that Dragonite.

But anyway look at my above poat to look at what I have.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Looking for
Chansey (or any of its evolutions) and a DWF corsola.
I am offering event genesect or shiny patrat.
And am willing to negotiate victini movie event.
Please pm me if interested.

Wolph

IV Breeder
Got a few Dratini's for trade, They all have the Dream World ability(Marvel Scale) and the Egg move Extreme Speed. They all have 4 Perfect IV's in their Respective places - Good for breeding purposes.
M - Timid - 31/31/31/x/31/x
F - Sassy - 31/31/31/x/31/x
F - Relaxed - 31/31/x/x/31/31
F - Modest - 31/31/x/x/31/31
any 2 DWF I don't have for 1 of the top dratini's.

For the ones below.
I am looking for any Foreign bred DWFs(Non-English names by default). They must have 4 Perfect IV's(IV=31) in their respective places. Example, Chandelure with 4Perfect IV's in Hp/SpAtt/SpDef/Speed, so if you try giving me a Chandelure with 31 IV's attack+3 other stats, I will not accept it.
I will not accept Perfect IV's in both Attack/SpAttack. As you can see, all my Dratini's have 4 perfect IV's while ignoring Special Attack due to nature/eggmove.
M - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/x - Traded away
F - Adamant - x/31/31/x/31/31
F - Adamant - x/31/31/x/31/31
F - Adamant - 31/31/x/x/31/31
To make things clear for these, I am only accepting UT Shinies or 4V Dream World Females with non-english names by default(eevee=Evoli). Nature does not matter, I only care for 4 Perfect IV's.
Also got other DWF dratini's with the egg move and 1-3 Perfect IVs in various stats. Send offers for those.
I can also offer DWFs listed in my signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.