• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dream World Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby461

Hello, I need a DWF Burmy. I can offer any of the following:
Duskull (female), Sunkern, Mawile (female), Hoothoot, Larvitar (female), Bidoof, Wooper, Farfetch'd, Goldeen, Magby (female), Spinda (female), Anorith (female), Stantler (female), Exeggutor (female), Furret, Smoochum (female, of course), Poochyena (female), Scraggy, Gligar (female), Murkrow (female), Qwilfish, Houndour (female), Petilil (female) and Ledyba (female).
I can also trade the Pokémon I mention I can breed in my signiture.
Thank you!

catboy97

I have all the DWFs in my signature I would love any I don't have and will give three for a shiny or legendary! PM me if interested.

Ozza

Icy Trainer
Looking for Dream World Ability Dratini, really would like it female, if not at least would have it Nicknameable please :)

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Looking for Female DW Eevee. I can offer any of these DW females: Gible, Zangoose, Oddish, Cubchoo, Skitty, Buneary, Wingull, Exeggcute, Sandshrew, Heracross, Tangela, Emolga, Shroomish, Abra, Slowpoke, Vanillite, Psyduck, Weedle, Shinx, Gligar, Smoochum, Magby, and Roselia. My FC for my White is 0477-0168-2393. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

catboy97

Offering all DWFs in signature. Looking for shinies and will trade multiple DWFs for them!

BidoofRancher

Helioptile Rancher
Looking for DWF Anorith and DWF Pikachu. I can offer DWF Poliwag, DWF Vulpix, DWF Alomomola, any Unova starter, Turtwig, Charmander, Squirtle, Treeko, Various Natured Eevees, Masterballs, Exp. Shares, IV passing items, and other battle point items.:)

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I am looking for the following pokemon w/ dreamworld abilities (F=Female, M=Male):

Bronzor
Combee (F)
Durant (F)
Krabby (F)
Staryu
Tyrogue x1 (M)
Pikachu (F)
Ditto
Shellos PINK (f)
Patrat (f)
Lillipup (f)
blitzle (f)
woobat (f)
sewaddle (f)
bouffalant (f)

Here is some of what I have to trade. all non starters are female w/ dreamworld ability unless otherwise noted. Those in dreamworld pokeballs are noted.:

Any starter you want of requested gender

lvl 1 Onix
2x lvl 1 venipede
2x lvl 1 azurill
lvl 1 happiny
2x lvl 1 budew
1x lvl 1 wynaut
1x lvl 1 mime jr
2x lvl 1 chinchou
lvl 1 swablu
lvl 1 oddish
lvl 1 psyduck
lvl 1 purrloin
lvl 1 remoraid
lvl 1 dunsparce
lvl 1 elekid

The following are in dreamworld pokeballs, also Females:

lvl 31 scolipede
lvl 10 geodude
lvl 50 azumarill
lvl 16 chansey
lvl 18 butterfree
lvl 23 beedrill
lvl 24 staravia
lvl 47 roserade
lvl 25 mr mime
lvl 50 mantine
lvl 26 wobbuffet
lvl 43 snorlax
lvl 45 sandslash
lvl 47 golduck
lvl 47 arcanine
lvl 46 crobat
lvl 24 duosion
lvl 28 liepard
lvl 46 muk
lvl 51 steelix
lvl 53 electivire
lvl 45 fraxure
lvl 47 tangrowth
lvl 47 magmortar
lvl 52 sunflora
lvl 45 weezing

I have many other dreamworld pokemon that I may be willing to breed depending on the offer for trade.

Thank you in advance for any help or interest shown.

edit:ADJUSTED BOTH LISTS 12/10 FOR POKEMON CAUGHT/TRADED AND ALSO I DID SOME BREEDING, WINDING UP W/ A FEW EXTRAS.

Last edited:

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
I have a DW Tornadus up for trade. PM me for more details and/or with an offer.

The Chrisco

Dream Collector
I have every dwf and will trade them as follows:
-5 dwf for a shiny
-1-2 dwf for legends (depends on what it is)
-2-5 dwf for events (Again, depends on what it is)

I will also consider any other interesting trades. Pm me with any offers.

OtherPulse

I am looking for the following Pokemon with DW Abilities:

Female Dratini
Female Gible

In exchange I can offer:

Female DW Bagon
Male DW Abra
Male DW Eevee
Male DW Staravia
Female Volcarona

Please no clones :)
FC: 4471-0470-2503
Please PM me if interested.

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Have DWF Gligar and DW Tornadus up for trade, looking for other DWFs.

Last edited:

Viteh

No Day but Today
Looking for the following DWF:
-Electryke
-Wingull
-Krabby
-Corsola
-West Shellos (Pink)
-Meditite
-Spiritomb
-Sableye
-Nosepass

I have everyother DWF, so just let me know which one you want.

Earendil

I am looking for a DWF Sentret, Chinchou, and Kricketot. In exchange for these three Pokemon, I can offer your choice of either any one of the shiny beasts or a Timid Celebi from Gamestop's set of 2011 event distributions. Both Pokemon are self-obtained originals.

Last edited:

MitsarasArcanine

Dark Trainer
Looking for a male DW Growlithe , with it's abillity Justified and with the egg move morning sun . I can offer a shiny pokemon for it.

kosthedin

I'm looking for a Lunatone that is Modest and has Moonlight and a Solrock that is Adamant and has Morning Sun.

These are only available in the Dream World, so I need these fast. And if possible, I'd like them not to be nick-named and I'd like them to be caught in Luxury Balls.

I have many Events and DWs to offer.

Thanks!

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for gen 3(besides torchic), 4 and 5 DW starters, have TONS of DWF an shinies to trade, as well as a few wishmaker jirachi. Send me a PM if you are interested in any of these and we can see if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.