• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DreamerShipping General Discussion (GaryxAshxDawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
RULES:

1. Be nice- no flaming, plx
2. discuss how you feel about shipping these three crazy kids!

^^ yes, I named this ship! It may not be my OTP, but i still think it's got some wicked chemistry. I was just wondering if anyone else liked this idea, too...

...well, do you? discuss, plx! ^^

ChloboShoka

Writer
I agree, nice chemistry. Since I love Palletshipping and love dawn and gary ships anyway, this three way ship looks really cute. Dawn could be another of Gary's fangirls and Ash can be his fanboy. Gary in my opinion is most likely to be seme and Ash and Dawn will be his ukes.

A nice name you named is well animedutches. Ash could be dreaming about Gary, Gary could be dreaming about Ash/Or Gary and Dawn, well could be dreaming about both. Shippers are allowed to dream as well. ^_^

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
^^ that is very true, C.Gholy, that is very true...*hugs* you're also the first person besides myself to post here, yay! ^^

actually, i think about how the mechanics of this pairing would work sometimes...i mean, like any three-way ship, it can be played as a love triangle, friendship thing, or full-blown smex relationship, ne?

I also kinda wanna see these three interact more in future episodes. *nod nod*

ChloboShoka

Writer
actually, i think about how the mechanics of this pairing would work sometimes...i mean, like any three-way ship, it can be played as a love triangle, friendship thing, or full-blown smex relationship, ne?

I also kinda wanna see these three interact more in future episodes. *nod nod*

Me too. I think the threeway ship coyuld be played either way. For full blown sex would be delicious, seeing as a sexy man Gary his and how adorable Ash and Dawn are. Well they could be wearing some nice underwear too, Dawn with piplup underwear, Ash with Pikachu underwear and Gary with Umbreon underwear.

The friendship thing would be cute and fluffy. Ash, Dawn and Gary in one big hug. For the love triangle, I'd say that Ash and Dawn would probally be fighting over Gary, and Gary would probally enjoy it and have them both.

I'll start a topic

Who's most liekly to be jelous? Dawn, Gary or Ash?

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
>_< pokemon-themed underwear...that's awesome! ^^

Who's most liekly to be jelous? Dawn, Gary or Ash?

Nyah, jealous of what, exactly? ^^;

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
Ah, I see. Well, Ash and Dawn would most likely be jealous of each other (it would be in vain, however; Gary would love them both equally). *shrug* i dunno, that's how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.