• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams about pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonOwn

I was a kid, and Groudon invaded my old, old, old school XD

God, I had to run, and run, and run. Also, I checked round a corner once. It had a shadow, and it looked like a Surskuit. Then, I woke up to my Pokerap alarm clock. :p

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I dreamt I needed to catch 2 Psyduck tonight.
I needed to enter a cave for whatever reason and that was the only way to get in the cave.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
I remember when I was a kid I had a vivid dream about pokemon and there was a magnemite strolling through my backyard.

I think I've had other ones, but that's the only one I remember.

WIZkid1696

Sarcasm is fun!
I have never had a dream about pokemon.... I have had dreams guest starring pokemon but that is all.

Obidious

Blastoise
Me too. I was sitting on a rock and squirtle is walking around and i followed it. It brought me to a blastoise which threw me into a pond(it hurt my feelings). I drowned and woke up. The end if i told anyone they would think im abusing crack or ive been taken by pokemon so ill keep it to myself(til now)

Obidious

Blastoise
This had to be one of the best Wet-Dreams I ever had! And on Valentines Day too! I dreamed I was mating with my lovely Female Meganium, Cherry! Only this time it was something much more... I rubbed my body all over her getting her sweet aroma all over me... She licked and breathed all over me ( Meganiums have best smelling breath ) Then... I went mouth to mouth with her... Did you know like plants, Grass types need carbon dioxide to live? So instead of actually kissing ( Like I do with my Gardevoirs ) I simply exhale my breath into her mouth ( which makes carbon dioxide ) then she inhales and exhales back ( which makes oxygen ). We did this for at least an hour. The fresh air from her mouth smelt so pure... And it also cured my allergies! This is the first time I breathed air right from the source and I tell you it was a truly awsome experience! Then... I woke up... But for the first time I wasn't sad that it was just a dream.

You got a wetdream from that. Get a girlfriend. Get a life. Get off of pokemon for a month. Just damn thats nasty. I dont wanna here part 2 either

I had A dream IV breading wasn't incredibly annoying but then I woke up. I have some great ideas that could make this process easier that will

OMG I just read the above quote some of you people are sick. I have a rant for you but whatever... don't have energy have headache from crazy people.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I had a nightmare that I really messed up EVing...

Thats it... Yea, I don't really have any intense dreams like some people...

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I had a dream once when I was in a maze. Many Electric Pokemon live in this maze. All of them before gen 3. The only gen 4 was Rotom, and gen 4 wasn't even released yet.

Aegon

I rarely remember my dreams (I probably have dreams, but just can't remember them. You can only remember a small percentage of your dream when you wake up), but if it is Pokémon-related, it's generally walking through a route with leaves blowing around, catching new, Unova Pokémon.

I had a nightmare that I really messed up EVing...

Thats it... Yea, I don't really have any intense dreams like some people...

Ah, but there's always the EV-reducing berries, so don't fret! :p

I had a dream once when I was in a maze. Many Electric Pokemon live in this maze. All of them before gen 3. The only gen 4 was Rotom, and gen 4 wasn't even released yet.

Wait, what?

Missingno.Fan

Last night one of my dreams involved me playing what was suppose to be Black. It had Gen I style graphics and was for Game Boy. I remember some part where you walked into a house and a kid asked you to help him find his mom who has been kidnapped.
Wait, what?
Maybe Gen IV was almost out. Maybe.

Ryuken

Steel User
I had a dream once about being a trainer in a normal pokemon day, battles, eating , meeting people and all that stuff.....
It happen after a long day of EV training, loads of PKMN anime chapters and playing PBR a lot....

Canto

I had a dream that'll last forever - a dream that'll never die.

Seriously though, the other night I had a dream that I found some kind of shiny Pokemon in the wild, (I don't remember what it was), but I accidentally killed it. I was so mad I was about to cuss, then I woke up and was happy and sad at the same time.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
This ones only faintly remembered, but, I was in my neighborhood, when a giant Kyogre flys in.(It gets stranger) some hippie says it'll eat everyone that doesn't have a rabbit or pepper, everyone starts freaking out, someone I hate got eaten(Hehehe), and I woke up.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Walked in the middle of the road. Playing my DSi. I was playing Pokemon and I saw a nerd (friend) and battled him. THE POKEMON CAME OUT OF THE DSi CAM!!! Oh yeah and since I was in the middle of the road the whole time, cars were swerving everywhere. They looked like Rotom cars, too.
In the battle, my Manetric evolves into a Dialga and the challenger's pkkemon turns into a mix of Zekrom and Reshiram. (?) Dialga used Earthquake and I fell through the crax. I woke up and never found out who won.

O.J. da Juiceman

I just had a dream last night about pokemon. I can't remember much really, besides this old man dressed like a medieval monk yelling something in an epic Gandalf voice and then his Charizard starts spewing fire.

I also remember a Chansey being in my dream... But I don't remember why.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I had 2 dreams.
1. the first one was about the pokemon rby games back when they first came out. I was somehow in the game as the player and playing it at the same time. I was at the players house after catching all of the pokemon and beating the game and inside his house was like the inside of a gym at my old school and there was like a party going on and I had to go to lavender town for some reason. and I think there was something about passing the barriers on the left side of pallet town where the big patch of grass is.
2. The 2nd dream I had was when gsc first came out. I was the player inside the game and I had beaten the game. I was somehow in the safari zone...at least thats what I think it was. I was looking for something but I dont remember what it was. It was also like early in the morning where the sun was rising.
both of those dreams were awsome!

Missingno.Fan

Last night I had a dream that my family was in another city and there was a Gamestop in the city who got Black and White early. I bought Black but for some reason Reshiram had another set of arms under its wings.

Later on I was playing one of the Gen IV games and I got into a double battle with an old couple in the snow and they sent out a Froslass and a shiny Virizion.

Status
Not open for further replies.