• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams about pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hever

022611229PM
DUDE. Last night I had my first Pokemon dream! I don't know what I was doing in the game, but I remember having a Snivy. Oh snap!

ToxicWeavile

Years ago i had a dream that i went into my garden and there were tons of pokemon from the first gen like bulbasaur and oddish. It was Epic. I wish i had more dreams about pokemon :(

Nebbio

NINJA!
I had one where my team changed into Rayquaza and my DS had it hinges as door hinges.

pokeaussie37

I dreamt that I was a random Pokemon anime character who travelled with Ash, like a completely additional character. I laughed in the morning, because this guy had every pseudolegendary and a few other strong ones, so he only ever battled when everyone else failed XD

pkmnlover25

2 dreams once I was flying.....on a blastoise. Also I dreamt I was a murdering dialga, screaming " YOU CAN'T TIE ME DOWN!" while killing random things....even a rock....

VioletMantis

Tranced Out
This had to be one of the best Wet-Dreams I ever had! And on Valentines Day too! I dreamed I was mating with my lovely Female Meganium, Cherry! Only this time it was something much more... I rubbed my body all over her getting her sweet aroma all over me... She licked and breathed all over me ( Meganiums have best smelling breath ) Then... I went mouth to mouth with her... Did you know like plants, Grass types need carbon dioxide to live? So instead of actually kissing ( Like I do with my Gardevoirs ) I simply exhale my breath into her mouth ( which makes carbon dioxide ) then she inhales and exhales back ( which makes oxygen ). We did this for at least an hour. The fresh air from her mouth smelt so pure... And it also cured my allergies! This is the first time I breathed air right from the source and I tell you it was a truly awsome experience! Then... I woke up... But for the first time I wasn't sad that it was just a dream.

Wow, that's a bit intense eh? I mean, I'll admit, I myself have had dreams where the bond of trainer and pokemon transcended normalcy, but nothing to those extremes. I had a dream where my female Pikachu, Zarina (she's a common character of mine and appears in most dreams involving pokemon, which aren't too many by the way) turned into a human and her and I went on a date. It was nice actually, I woke up before we kissed though hehe.

Aside from strange human/pokemon relationships, I had a dream where I was in an epic battle with ash. I was mad because the final match was his Charizard versus my Dragonite, and I phased out (i.e. woke up) before a winner was decided.

Pyroli

Banned
I had one about Mystery Dungeon once, where I actually became a Pokemon and turned out to be a Litwick. It was odd and strange, my partner was my best friend who happened to be a Riolu

pkmnlover25

This had to be one of the best Wet-Dreams I ever had! And on Valentines Day too! I dreamed I was mating with my lovely Female Meganium, Cherry! Only this time it was something much more... I rubbed my body all over her getting her sweet aroma all over me... She licked and breathed all over me ( Meganiums have best smelling breath ) Then... I went mouth to mouth with her... Did you know like plants, Grass types need carbon dioxide to live? So instead of actually kissing ( Like I do with my Gardevoirs ) I simply exhale my breath into her mouth ( which makes carbon dioxide ) then she inhales and exhales back ( which makes oxygen ). We did this for at least an hour. The fresh air from her mouth smelt so pure... And it also cured my allergies! This is the first time I breathed air right from the source and I tell you it was a truly awsome experience! Then... I woke up... But for the first time I wasn't sad that it was just a dream.

That's disgusting, now excuse me while I release all my meganium.

Flame Mistress

Had one this morning:)
I was riding on my Unfeazant around Unova, then I went to Liberty Island where they'd replaced the tower with the statue of liberty (or whatever it's called) and when I looked back, Castelia City had been transformed into New York. Then I flew over to Driftveil City where my uncle was the new Gym Leader, and in Nuvema Town my aunt was the professor there :p
Which means to me Castelia=New York, Driftveil=Nashville, and Nuvema=New Jersey?
Weird :p

Woo hoo! Fiftieth post! *throws confetti*

Generic User Name

Mine was weird. I was Red from R/B/W and my Pokemon hating friend Kyle was Blue and Kyle's grandfather (not Proffesser Oak, his grandfather in real life) started cursing at me. It was random. I did catch a Pidgey, though

I just dreamed about we all turned into pokemon, maybe I shouldn't play Mystery Dungeon that much, I was a lucario, my brother was an snorlax, I lol'd about that

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!

I am never choosing Meganium. EVER.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Last night I had a dream that I caught a shiny Zubat, and then right after I caught a shiny Carracosta! I was so sad when I woke up. :(

When I was younger I used to have dreams where Pokemon existed in real life. Nothing crazy, they were just there by people's sides.

I don't have those dreams anymore haha D:

PokemonOwn

I had a dream. I was hatching my Woobat eggs, and I had ran into the wild grass under the Daycare. I fought two Pokemon at once, and I had my Larvesta, and my Bad Egg. Creepy dream, huh?

spartanlaser

A tiny, tiny Joltik
I had a dream that i was playing in my White, and i turned in to Alder. At first iwas like: Aw sweet! Cuz now i could go into challengers cave. But in the cave, I turned into the girl character. My pokemon were all magikarps at lvl 1. I got pwned and thrown out of the cave all the way to pokemon league, into Alders room with 6 magikarps.
FRICK!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I had a dream that I was a Pokemon Ranger stuck on a mountain top.
No one saved me...that's all I remember of that Pokemon dream.

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.
I had a Pokemon Dream last night...it made me probably be the happiest fangirl evar.
I was Hilda, and me, Cheren, and Bianca got to Nimbasa City.
We spilt up, Cheren going to the gym, and Bianca went to the Musical Hall.
I just walked over to the gym, because I wanted to see the deadly battle but...
I won't include any more after that...
FerrisWheelShipping rulz XD

Status
Not open for further replies.