• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams about pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsune Miku

i was creaming i was a lucario and i died

flygonabsol99

Along time ago,when was five, I had a dream about pokemon.There was a fire in my house, and there was acid rain. The fire alarm was ringing,and saying the house would explode in 20 sec.In a rush to get out of the house, I ran to the door.When I was about to open the door, a charmeleon jumped out of the coffee table right beside me.He grabbed my arms,Then used flamethrower,on me, on my face.

Then I woke up.I was so scared I didn't play Leafgreen for 2 days.Because I had a Charmeleon.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Oh, just remembered another one! A while after the first generation came out. I had a dream that I was driving the car, I was 5, and I almost flipped it over and was speeding when Officer Jenny stopped me and I was like, Oh no I'm getting trouble! But then she said, "Stop!" and pointed to the left, "Go to the new aquarium," I was like, what, but I went in the aquarium and they had every water type of the first generation there. It was awesome!

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Recently I've had some nightmares where some of my games crashed. D:

Just a couplela nights ago I had a dream I was in McDonalds(They're currently doing a Pokemon Black and White promotion which has made me the happiest woman alive) and I got a Tepig toy with a Zorua card. Then I woke up and was like, nooo...I dont got the Zorua card. :( I got the Tepig toy though. :)

Electric

There were no Pokemon in my dream last night, but I had a dream that there was this university called Pansage University which was in like Dayton, Ohio and I live in Cincinnati so it's close enough >_> also I visited it and it was a perfectly normal college, no Pokemon was emphasized.

-D@N3-

I once dreamed that I had sex with Jessie :p Honestly, when I was younger, I liked anime girls, and I just thought that Jessie had such a sexy body and personality.

-D@N3-

is your mind corrupted? lol jessie is is ugly

Imagine is she was real. If she changed her hair, she would be smoking hot. I remember Prima, too... So busty. I felt like raping her through the screen, lol! xD

Well, after experiencing sex with real girls, I gotta admit that anime girls doesn't turn me on anymore, and I'm glad, 'cus I feel like a freak when I think back at how I used to be, haha :D

pokemonaces

Poketopia king
I had one, it was a battle for the title of poketopia king, it was me and my bro, he had a tyranitar, I had an aggron, I beat him and took the title away from him, it was an epic dream :D

KaitxKidnap

Guardian of Altomare
When I was 5 I had a dream that I got married to Ash and I told my friends at school the next day and they all laughed at me :c

Phoopes

There it is.
I had a dream last night. It was a cross between Pokemon, Super Mario Galaxy, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Rachet and Clank, and Luigi's Mansion. You wouldn't get it. You had to be there.

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
I once dreamed that I had sex with Jessie :p Honestly, when I was younger, I liked anime girls, and I just thought that Jessie had such a sexy body and personality.

I wonder how many forum rules you've broken. (Ps, anime girls ARE hot. (May, Dawn, :p)
Ontopic, I once had a dream that i was fighting Arceus in HoO.

I just recently had a dream including cameos of certain Pokemon (that I now forget). They had nothing to do with the story, though.

My dreams are weird.

Meowth City

Staff member
I sometimes dream that I'm actually the character inside the game - going to new towns and battling Pokemon. This is not just restricted to Pokemon, I also might have a dream where I'm Mario or Kirby XD. One time, I had a dream that I met Cynthia in human form and I made out with her. That sounds a lot sadder than it is, trust me.

Gandro

I don't usually remember my dreams. However, now that I think about it, I do recall something about living in a house full of Pokemon.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Alright, my 5 favorited dreams:

5. Made kids with May
4. Made kids with Dawn
3. Went on a Rampage and killed Brock because he fell in love with my Ditto that transformed into Megan Fox for some reason
2. Beat Ash so hard in a match that it was HILARIOUS. And his rivals were on his team

1. I became the OSL champion, and after I beat a few people, No one would challenge me because they were too scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.