• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams about pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel

Orange Champion
When I was planning a team for a SoulSilver run, I actually had a dream about it that night. I was living in the Pokemon world, and I was facing off against Karen's Umbreon with my Persian. I told Persian to lead with Fake Out, which made Umbreon flinch. I then ordered my Persian to use U-Turn, which did super effective damage and let me switch to Heracross, who then knocked Umbreon out.

That's how I figured out a moveset for Persian. I was struggling for days to find one I liked, and it came to me in that dream.

TR Jessie

Seeker
I was at a wild party with Team Rocket. I dansted with James and me and Jessie became BFFs Meowth and I Sang karreyokey and it was grat until Mondo got drunk and started a fight over me.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Im sure i've dreamt of pokemon before but i cant remember

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Whenever I am hatching/collecting eggs until late at night, I tend to dream about it too. And man, oh man.. Some of them dreams are wonky...

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had a few dreams about Pokemon. But they were all when I was eight, so I don't remember them at all.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
One time in 6th grade I dreamt I was in a space ship with all of my pokemon o_O

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
the other night i dreamt every pokemon i encountered was a shiny but i had no pokeballs... :(
the agonyyyyyy

I had a dream i was riding a Raikou, while my friends were riding an Entei and Suicune
My grandma gave them to us

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Had a dream I was a Pokémon Trainer.

...In the Grid. Yes, The Grid.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I also had a dream that there was a secret door in the scary mansion in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness that led to some mysterious sleeping Pokemon like a Lugia that the game developers hid in there.

I checked the mansion with my friend but there was nothing

I dreamnt that pokemon were real and i had a cacturne and a flygon, and my high school was diffrent because all the teachers had pokemon that had something to do with there name such as i had my language teacher named Mrs. Ashe, she had a growlithe and a vulpix, all my friends had pokemon, the entire football team had either machamps or hariyamas, the swim team had sharpedos in the pool to encourage faster swimming, and whenever there was a fight, between friend, bully to victim, couples, they always used there pokemon to fight. i woke up and i wrote down wat i dreamt and i am currently trying to make a fan fic of my dream...so far not good

lucario-adict

Sh*ts goin down
i dreamnt that pokemon were real and i had a cacturne and a flygon, and my high school was diffrent because all the teachers had pokemon that had something to do with there name such as i had my language teacher named mrs. Ashe, she had a growlithe and a vulpix, all my friends had pokemon, the entire football team had either machamps or hariyamas, the swim team had sharpedos in the pool to encourage faster swimming, and whenever there was a fight, between friend, bully to victim, couples, they always used there pokemon to fight. I woke up and i wrote down wat i dreamt and i am currently trying to make a fan fic of my dream...so far not good
dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim62

The avatars suck.
Gary and Ash were on top of a train and Gary was trying to kill Ash.
Riley was Ash's father and had a hilarious flash back to the day Ash's mom told him she was pregnant.
Some Jirachis were trying to take over the world and a bunch of staryus and Clefairys were trying to stop it.
Ash became hypnotised by this woman.
And that's about it. I'll edit this if I think of more.

Status
Not open for further replies.