• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams about pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeyJoey

The Count
When I was six, I had a dream about a massive Arbok chasing me through a hay field. I managed to escape it by hiding behind a haystack; that's the only real nightmare I can remember from my entire life extremely vividly.

pokewalker

<- hunting, 700 eggs
Haha i sometimes have dreams about Pokemon. When I was 10, I dreamed about being a Sneasel and living in a cave where Giratina was the boss :S Dreams about Pokemon are with me often that I am a Pokémon.

Last edited:

Randomness

He is already here.
I had a dream that I was in an impossibly long tunnel with 10 rooms(similar to the tunnel thing in FRLG of the manga) and that I was running(I was following Green, the boy).
So the Pokemon Pinchers from Guardian Signs randomly started throwing boulders...
Then I heard the sound of a gun...(got freaked out here)
while we were running, there were all these...people....and they were all,''get away from me!''
Then Green found a key and hes all,;''ah-ha!''
By now, we were in the 10th room.So green was,''i know how to get out!''

Then we ran all the way back to room 4 and it was locked. Green used the key and the door opened.
Then we were all back in the first room, with Red and Yellow lying on a couch sipping soda, with the TV on....
Then the roof exploded and i was in my bed.
Had this dream a few months ago

the-eagle

Breader
Sometimes I dream that I`m a trainer in kanto, and me and my friends(ash, brock and misty) is walking from town to town. I must tell you: I love pokemon, and would not mind living in a world of pokemon!

I tend to have dreams about pokemon, usually its me as a trainer battling a gym leader or having a random encounter. I agree with the-eagle though, I could so live in a world of pokemon :)

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Had a dream I was a Pokemon trainer being chased by Dolores Umbridge's husband on an F-Zero course.

jimkerinmark

For some reason I have many dreams dun pokemon. I remember that right nao onleh was one that had a few years ago, and I dun remember much. I remember having silver / gold rival, the evil in him.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I've had a lot of dreams lately where I've been playing Black. And I'm going through places I've never seen before. Then I tell my sister about it and she tells me the place actually exists in the game. 0_o

But the weirdest pokemon dream I've ever heard of was one my sister had a LONG time ago. We're talking original G/S long ago. She was in this place with some trees, and she stepped into quicksand, and started sinking. Then it turned out the quicksand was a Muk (she really didn't like Muk back then). Then a white-and-blue pokemon she had never seen before rescued her by attacking the Muk. This was the days of G/S. Many years later, D/P came out, and we found out that the pokemon was Pachirisu. If that isn't the weirdest occasion of telling the future, I don't know what is.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
But the weirdest pokemon dream I've ever heard of was one my sister had a LONG time ago. We're talking original G/S long ago. She was in this place with some trees, and she stepped into quicksand, and started sinking. Then it turned out the quicksand was a Muk (she really didn't like Muk back then). Then a white-and-blue pokemon she had never seen before rescued her by attacking the Muk. This was the days of G/S. Many years later, D/P came out, and we found out that the pokemon was Pachirisu. If that isn't the weirdest occasion of telling the future, I don't know what is.

Could've been a Poliwag, Poliwhirl, or Poliwrath.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I don't remember my dreams very much, but I'm pretty sure they don't normally involve Pokémon, oddly enough. However, I do think of strategies, among other things, while I'm sleeping. Not very often, but more often than when I'm awake.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Could've been a Poliwag, Poliwhirl, or Poliwrath.

It could of, if she only remembered the colors. But she had remembered the shape, too. That's why we knew it was pachirisu.

Glaucous

The Sunken Gladitor
A Jolteon electrocuted me in a dream I had when I was younger. I just remember skulls and lightning. One of my most vivid dreams.

jaxonferz

I have dreams about shinies all the time. My first was a shiny unknown

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Although not exactly a dream, I once had sleep paralasis and thought a Jynx was hovering over my bed. Needless to say, it was a rough night.

GalladeX

I once had a dream where my sister was a Pokemon Professor, and she gave me a Starter Pokemon.

I can't remember what it was, though...

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
I had a dream that Regirock came to my birthday party...

Also, people were giving out pokemon at a beach. People got like dialga, giratina, mewtwo.....and i got a mesely staryu

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
The other night I had a dream that I was in the backseat of my car... I felt light headed, looked up and noticed that one of my Gardevoirs was driving the car!! Then I saw the other one in the front passenger seat! She said that I had a terrible seizure and they were taking me to the hospital.

Pansy :]

anustart
I'm pretty sure i mentionned this somewhere else, but here it goes:
I'm one pokemon away from completeing the national dex in PLATINUM. i go through them all in my head. but i can't relize which one it is, so i check serebii pokedex and i smack my self in the head! Of course! how could i forget Patrick Star?!?!? (yes the guy from spongebob.) but in order to catch it i need to use dive in the puddle in one of the caverns in the middle of one of lakes (not sure which one) but nintendo is only giving out the dive hm in a event at great clips, so i drove there, despite not getting my liscence for three more years, and they told me i could only get it with a shave. So despite the fact most woman don't shave thier face, i agreed, and of course, my barbar was sweeney todd, so i grabbed his razor blade, and killed him. I then hid in the bathroom with my ds and downloaded the event. The cops busted in just when i woke up... oh the power of cheese :)

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I had another one last night!!! This is what you would call a wet-dream! I dreamed I was riding naked on the back of my lovely female Meganium she ran faster and faster through a mystic forest and I felt my... (Junk) rubbing on her back and getting harder eventually feeling like it was about to burst! Then suddenly... She stoped, let out a loud howl, and then... I woke up to a little mess...

Status
Not open for further replies.