• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams about pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel

Orange Champion
When I was planning a team for a SoulSilver run, I actually had a dream about it that night. I was living in the Pokemon world, and I was facing off against Karen's Umbreon with my Persian. I told Persian to lead with Fake Out, which made Umbreon flinch. I then ordered my Persian to use U-Turn, which did super effective damage and let me switch to Heracross, who then knocked Umbreon out.

That's how I figured out a moveset for Persian. I was struggling for days to find one I liked, and it came to me in that dream.

TR Jessie

Seeker
I was at a wild party with Team Rocket. I dansted with James and me and Jessie became BFFs Meowth and I Sang karreyokey and it was grat until Mondo got drunk and started a fight over me.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Im sure i've dreamt of pokemon before but i cant remember

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Whenever I am hatching/collecting eggs until late at night, I tend to dream about it too. And man, oh man.. Some of them dreams are wonky...

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had a few dreams about Pokemon. But they were all when I was eight, so I don't remember them at all.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
One time in 6th grade I dreamt I was in a space ship with all of my pokemon o_O

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
the other night i dreamt every pokemon i encountered was a shiny but i had no pokeballs... :(

the agonyyyyyy

I had a dream i was riding a Raikou, while my friends were riding an Entei and Suicune
My grandma gave them to us

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Had a dream I was a Pokémon Trainer.

...In the Grid. Yes, The Grid.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I also had a dream that there was a secret door in the scary mansion in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness that led to some mysterious sleeping Pokemon like a Lugia that the game developers hid in there.

I checked the mansion with my friend but there was nothing

I dreamnt that pokemon were real and i had a cacturne and a flygon, and my high school was diffrent because all the teachers had pokemon that had something to do with there name such as i had my language teacher named Mrs. Ashe, she had a growlithe and a vulpix, all my friends had pokemon, the entire football team had either machamps or hariyamas, the swim team had sharpedos in the pool to encourage faster swimming, and whenever there was a fight, between friend, bully to victim, couples, they always used there pokemon to fight. i woke up and i wrote down wat i dreamt and i am currently trying to make a fan fic of my dream...so far not good

lucario-adict

Sh*ts goin down
i dreamnt that pokemon were real and i had a cacturne and a flygon, and my high school was diffrent because all the teachers had pokemon that had something to do with there name such as i had my language teacher named mrs. Ashe, she had a growlithe and a vulpix, all my friends had pokemon, the entire football team had either machamps or hariyamas, the swim team had sharpedos in the pool to encourage faster swimming, and whenever there was a fight, between friend, bully to victim, couples, they always used there pokemon to fight. I woke up and i wrote down wat i dreamt and i am currently trying to make a fan fic of my dream...so far not good

dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim62

Hello
Gary and Ash were on top of a train and Gary was trying to kill Ash.
Riley was Ash's father and had a hilarious flash back to the day Ash's mom told him she was pregnant.
Some Jirachis were trying to take over the world and a bunch of staryus and Clefairys were trying to stop it.
Ash became hypnotised by this woman.
And that's about it. I'll edit this if I think of more.

Status
Not open for further replies.