1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams by the Yard Full (665)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Abandoned Lot of Dreams! Munna & Musharna!!

Following on from his battle at Sanyou City Gym, Ahs & Co. hit trouble when Iris' Kibago falls asleep and is unable to wake. Finding Makomo, a friend of Professor Araragi in the nearby Pokémon Centre, the gang soon finds that Team Rocket are trying to awaken and obtain the powers of dreams from Munna and Musharna. Can Ash, Iris & Dento stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

Wow Ash beat Yanapuu with two shell blades. I have to admit though they way they used water gun to get the shell into the air was pretty cool.

3. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Yay, Ash won the battle. Mijumaru was awesome with its attacks. I loved the part of Ash showing the badge with Pikachu, Mijumaru and Pokabu. This time, unlike Sinnoh's 8th gym, no one was missing.

4. Lanturn88

Lanturn88 Lanturn Master

thats right, no chansey.. just tabunne.. thats gonna be odd to see from here out XD

wonder if we'll get to see jennys new pokemon.. i'm guessing the dog family maybe.

5. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

They showed "Dream World" in this episode.

6. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

And there was the reveal of Onondo and Ononokusu :p

In Kibago's dream, it dreamed of evolving, who would've thought!

7. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Lol so Onondo and Onononkusu are revealed it was Kibago dreaming about it hahaha.

Edit: Locurmos beat me to it :p.

8. Chimchar15

Wow I never thought that we would see Onondo and Ononokusu through a dream lol.

9. Mayfan

Mayfan Wh-hoo!

I wonder if this is a hint Kibago will evolve?

10. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

I never would've thought Team Rocket would use Koromori ever again, and I was kinda right.. It just flapped up dust for them to escape.. Team Rocket must have run out of smoke balls! xD

I'm even more surprised that Kibago seemingly was excited to see it's evolutions, unlike Piplup. I think this really raises its chances to evolve.

11. tidus

tidus Member

cool episode the new poke center poke, the fream stuff was fun, so prof oaks today was about majariu figured it was either that or the dream poke
    nice preview that is one powerful aatract

12. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

I think that at the end of the episode Ash asked Iris what she does & she just kept quite about it. This does raises the chance that she could very well be the 8th gym leader.

13. tidus

tidus Member

quick q doesnt kibabo need to get past lvl1 to evolve lol
    nice escape again by rocket gang

14. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Actually it wants to evolve, it wasn't really excited to see them since we actually see Kibago itself fully evolving in the "dream smoke". So yeah Kibago has to fully evolve now that we know it wants to evolve.

Epic Team Rocket Motto is Epic Team Rocket Motto.

Gym battle was great and interesting.

15. Cazak

Cazak When Wings Fly High

Finally we at least saw Ash having the brains to ask someone about what they do after spending 5 episodes with them. So did Dentojoin the group already?

16. Chimchar15

Yeah he did. Interesting note when Ash asked Iris about her goal she kept quiet about it.

17. Squaaah

Squaaah Well-Known Member

Why did Dento leave the gym, does he have a goal?

18. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Not only that but Iris seemed very reluctant to battle Ash (when he angrily asked her for a battle), so she just ran away

Iris would have to almost definitely be the 8th gym leader.

19. Cazak

How exactly was Kibago trapped in its dream guys?

20. Cazak

Why and when did Ash ask for a battle? Did Kibago pull off some impressive moves that Ash wanted to battle it?