• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams by the Yard Full (665)

dman_dustin

Why did Dento leave the gym, does he have a goal?

That's hard for me to answer, because I don't know exactly what was being said however it sounded like Dento wants to be a better Pokemon Sommelier (I think because he guessed Mijumaru's compatibility with Ash wrong) and so he wants to travel with Ash who basically proved that he still needs work being a Pokemon Sommelier. That is my best guess based on my limited knowledge of the Japanese Language.

How exactly was Kibago trapped in its dream guys?

Just the dream powder we already saw. Although I'm sure someone can better explain it, because I'm not sure what you want answered.

Why and when did Ash ask for a battle? Did Kibago pull off some impressive moves that Ash wanted to battle it?

No Iris was "likely" just being condescending Iris as usual, and that made Ash angry so he asked her for a battle. But it seemed quite obvious that Iris wasn't exactly expecting that so she basically called him a "kid" and ran away leaving Ash kind of sour (though maybe it was Dento that primarily stopped Ash from doing anything since Dento said something to Ash).

Oh and this all took place after Ash's gym battle (I think before he was presented with the badge), and I think Ash asked Iris what she thought then as I said she was just apparently being condescending. So likely she said something like "Is that the best you can do?" and as we all know that's not exactly a thing you want to say to Ash especially if you're bystander watching the battle.

Last edited:

thebluemarc

King of the World
Let's talk about the more important part of the story. How did the battle go?

Yeah you're right I'm not an Iris fan. I care about the series about Ash more.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Why was Dento trying to Ash questions while holding a note pad?

shac

Yeah, I wanna know that too.

From what I've seen on filb, Miju deflected the solar beam with its shell (what utter nuisance that is!!). Then went onto deflect another bullet-seed. Dento sensing the shell to be a problem, ordered a bullet seed directed at the shell. This succeed and the shell got thrown away from miju. Ash, knowing that miju was nothing without its super-shell, ordered miju to use water-gun pointed at the shell, which got blown away in the air. Miju jumped and caught it. Used shell-blade twice on yanappu, which then died.

SO yeah, it was full of absolute impossibilities.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
No Iris was "likely" just being condescending Iris as usual, and that made Ash angry so he asked her for a battle. But it seemed quite obvious that Iris wasn't exactly expecting that so she basically called him a "kid" and ran away leaving Ash kind of sour (though maybe it was Dento that primarily stopped Ash from doing anything since Dento said something to Ash).

Oh and this all took place after Ash's gym battle (I think before he was presented with the badge), and I think Ash asked Iris what she thought then as I said she was just apparently being condescending. So likely she said something like "Is that the best you can do?" and as we all know that's not exactly a thing you want to say to Ash especially if you're bystander watching the battle.

I'd be pretty angry too if someone talked down to me like that, hopefully Ash will kick her butt if they do fight later on.

and once again, TR bores me. Could they at least try to put up a fight and then run away?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'd be pretty angry too if someone talked down to me like that, hopefully Ash will kick her butt if they do fight later on.

and once again, TR bores me. Could they at least try to put up a fight and then run away?

Or blast off? Please for the love of God just blast off!!!

dman_dustin

How about they at least have two Pokemon each before they even remotely decide to fight back.

Because let's be honest, Koromori is not going to be able to handle all of Ash's Pokemon by itself.

gliscor&yanmega

Interesting episode, it'll be even more interesting once I see it sub version.

A lot happened in the episode:
-Gym battle conclusion with Ash getting his first Badge.
-Kibago development in the form of it wanting to evolve at some point
-Debut of 5 new Pokemon(Even if Ononodo and Ononokusu didn't debut in the flesh)
-Jessie, James, and Meowth plot
-Dento joining Ash
-And probably some other stuff that happened that I don't know about because of different language

Very nice episode. We also saw Koromori again which is nice.

Koh

Tamer
Just finished watching it. It was a "meh" episode for me. Satoshi got his badge, and Dento and Iris joined, which is good, then the rest was like "Okay, that's great and all, but can we please be done with this city already?" Looks like Satoshi get's the female Tsutarja next episode.

TicoPokemonMaster

I like how the Gym battle ended. Great finish. Well if this is what the writers meant by fast paced I want it to go back to how it use to be. We get stuffed with the end of the gym battle, Pokemon Center, meet tabune, dento talks, kibago development, meet Kibago's evolved forms , meet professor, meet munna, meet munna's evolved form, meet new officer jenny, team rocket plot(too short). I mean seriously the abandon lot of dreams could have used alot more development and a more fleshed out team rocket plan other than free munna's evolved form and destroy machine. I know that team rocket is lacking in the pokemon department but the machine could have been better built.

As of this episode I'm not liking the fast pace.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder what travelling with the fully evolved form of Kibago always aroynd will be like? Probably going to be difficult being inconspicuous.

wowzers

well that episode was good kinda figure mijumaru would win it as powerful as solarbeam is i don't know how mijumaru blocked it -_-

tidus

Wonder what travelling with the fully evolved form of Kibago always aroynd will be like? Probably going to be difficult being inconspicuous.

maybe it's middle form would get away with it but not the final form. lol level 1 kibago evolving when it needs to be 38 is funny and as far as i can tell only super tough trainers can evolve dragons which Iris isn't. Maybe kibago levels up from battling her tangled hair all the time lol.

Kirby2000 said:
I wonder what Gio was saying to Team Rocket at the end of the episode.
i don't really know he didn't seem overly upset with them at the end and they fleed instead of being blasted off so maybe they got the energy they needed

gliscor&yanmega

I wonder what Gio was saying to Team Rocket at the end of the episode.

I'll most likely will know on Monday. I'll post what he said, and anything else that I find to be useful info.

RickHoenn

Banned
I'll most likely will know on Monday. I'll post what he said, and anything else that I find to be useful info.

Wow! that's cool, so you see sub episodes? :D ha I hope Giovanni says something about Team Plasma, didn't he said (I believe in the 1st ep) that there were a secret org. in Isshu? =/

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
From what I've seen on filb, Miju deflected the solar beam with its shell (what utter nuisance that is!!). Then went onto deflect another bullet-seed. Dento sensing the shell to be a problem, ordered a bullet seed directed at the shell. This succeed and the shell got thrown away from miju. Ash, knowing that miju was nothing without its super-shell, ordered miju to use water-gun pointed at the shell, which got blown away in the air. Miju jumped and caught it. Used shell-blade twice on yanappu, which then died.

SO yeah, it was full of absolute impossibilities.
Sounds pretty good. I'll definitely have to see ths soon.
@Bold: this is Pokemon, what do you expect :p
Or blast off? Please for the love of God just blast off!!!

You want the ridiculously boring, hammy and repetitive TR back? I'm glad they don't blast off any more; it's made me not want to turn of my screen whenever I see them.