• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams by the Yard Full (665)

Koh

Tamer
Plasma isn't such a "secret" organization if they're going around announcing things to the public lol.

RickHoenn

Banned
AWWWW!! I loved the scene at the end of the episode with Iris falling outta the tree and then running away with Ash & Dent behind, was my fave scene! it looked cute xD :D

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
You want the ridiculously boring, hammy and repetitive TR back? I'm glad they don't blast off any more; it's made me not want to turn of my screen whenever I see them.

It's not that I want them to do it all the time, it's just that Team Rocket's has been hammy for so many years that seeing them serious again is creepy. Although, I will admit this: Team Rocket did have better character development when they were comic relieves

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
It's not that I want them to do it all the time, it's just that Team Rocket's has been hammy for so many years that seeing them serious again is creepy. Although, I will admit this: Team Rocket did have better character development when they were comic relieves
I wouldn't call the change creepy, it's just that apparently they now know that Giovanni isn't gonna be using captured pokemon as houshold appliances. I mean what, have they really been running around all these years ignoring the pamphlet that said TR's goal is world domination? At most it's just a little awkward that the 3 of them go from total clowns to no nonsense between the end of Sinnoh and start of Best Wishes. What did Giovanni do to them to change them that much?

BlueDragonfangirl

Plasma isn't such a "secret" organization if they're going around announcing things to the public lol.

Well that'd be a LOL If they announced every thing they did, I'm Ash would would think they were morons for thatXD
Todays episode was fun, we finally got to see Ash's new team join together at the end. I'm really liking Ash's relationship with both Iris and Dento and I'm glad Ash won the badge at the end, I didn't want them to have to go back to the gym after a few episodes so yah this makes me happy. So, not only is Majumaru so cute but he is also awesome when it comes to battling, he's epic all around.

gliscor&yanmega

Wow! that's cool, so you see sub episodes? :D ha I hope Giovanni says something about Team Plasma, didn't he said (I believe in the 1st ep) that there were a secret org. in Isshu? =/

Yes, Giovanni mentioned a "Secret organization that's in Isshu"(I think it was the second episode though, that or the first one), so we will most likely get some kind of mention of them sometime or another, but I didn't hear anything that sounded like Team Plasma when Giovanni was talking so it might not be about them.

Candy-Sama

Kawaii Power
Okay, firstly, the gym battle: Shell Blade was pretty cool, Mijumaru makes awesome faces, fangirls go crazy about "tasting time" (which isn't that amazing, but let the fangirls be fangirls) and the end with Miju and Yanapuu standing still for a few seconds and facing the other way then Yanapuu fainting reminded me of the end of Ash vs. Paul minus the explosion. Good times...

The Inbetween Plots Bit: the autograph part has come... and I can't understand what it's about. I'm guessing Ash's "amazing" battling skills or ability to bond with Miju so quickly.

Munna and Musharna: I like Team Rocket's new gadgets, but this part was pretty "meh" to me.

Dento Joins the Party: I like how Pod or Corn (can't remember which one) said "best wishes". Yay for references! I also liked Iris hanging upside-down from the tree and scaring them. What did she say when Ash asked what her goal was? I heard "nai" so did she say she doesn't have one?

Cobalt_Latios

thats right, no chansey.. just tabunne.. thats gonna be odd to see from here out XD
That thing... STILL creeps me out. It' going to be a tad rough when they go to Pokemon centers now *shudders*.

Also, Tabunne, Munna/Musharna are quite big, compared to what I thought they'd be (especially freaking Musharna).

So point form time:

- Ash wins against Dento with Mijumaru's "what the hell is that thing made out of" shell.
- Yay for unconventional Ash! About damn time.
- That one section involving Dento reminded me of another character from another show.... and a tad like Gary... minus the jerk quality.
- Iris is not amused...
- Dream World is shown, Kibago is excited about evolution. Ononokosu!! Damn I want that thing now!
- Turns out TR is actually trying to draw out Musharna? Neat little machine though... looks too much like a Mars Rover for my tastes though.
- So, we find out how the Abandoned Lot of Dreams came to be (Ano- I mean, so shady people decided to take over the facility, Musharna had Nightmares, place goes boom).
- Ash, Iris, Dento, and Makomo ride a police cruiser to get to the ALoD. Wait... this is the first time Ash has ever ridden inside of a car, a proper car. Took them only.... what, 13 seasons?
- Abandoned Lot of Dreams has the same theme as the Tower of Heaven? News to me. Although, it did sound quite nice in orchestrated fashion (sounds like a Xylophone though...)
- TR actually resort to using freaking laser beams... but they're blue.
- They manage to get Musharna to appear, TR captures it with said blue laser beams
- Ash decides to take it down via Pikachu + Volt Tackle, Munna can either use Telekinesis or Psychic... not sure what was being used, but it crumpled the machine like a soda can.
- TR escapes... to fight another day. I'm so waiting for TP to just show them up, that's going to be awesome, hehehe.
- Dento joins Ash, Iris scares the bejeezes out of Ash by appearing from a nearby tree. And joins Ash as well.

We're set!

Not bad, I'm amazed they were able to do so much in the span of 20 minutes though.

C_L

Chimchar15

I find it funny how it's only been 6 episodes yet Ash has already beat two gym leaders. (Pod and Dento) This was a good episode, creativity with that water gun was really good. It's nice to see some effort being put into all the gym battles again. Like half of the Sinnoh ones disappointed me.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It wwas good. I liked the part when Dent and Ash were talking in the Pokemon center. It seems they will become great friends.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
First thing's first...

Dento is faaaaaaaaaaabulous~~

Now onto my reactions/summary proper.

-Mijimaru deflects solarbeam with its shell. I recall that showing up in one of the BW previews way back when, so...yeah.
-Mijimaru lost its shell. Oh no!
-Imagine all my fangirling over Mijimaru's facial expressions/attitude/minor badassery, and assume it was all expressed in this line so I wouldn't keep going "HAHAHA MIJI'S FACE" over and over again.
-It's tasting time? Whatever could that mean?!
-WARNING. WARNING. CRITICAL AMOUNTS OF PINK SPARKLY BACKGROUND DETECTED. WARNING. RAISING FABULOUS LEVEL TO LAVENDER.
-Dento used Sparkle! It's super effective!
-Ash is entering thinking outside the box mode! I smell a victory in the next couple of minutes.
-I refuse to believe that Ash somehow calculated the correct path needed for water gun to knock the shell back to Miji. He's not that smart.
-Of course the samurai otter gets a "two opponents cross swords. One stays up. One doesn't." moment.
-Iris talking smack to Ash right after he wins? Oh no you didn't, girl!
-Oh man Mijimaru looks so cute resting on its she-wait, no, I swore I'd only use that ONE line to fangirl over it! NO MORE THAN THAT!
-Iris denies travling together with Ash...even though she's just so happened to be doing that for the past 5 episodes.
-TR's mecha this time is...a satellite dish/solar panel on wheels? Well okay then!
-I can't get over Meowth's disguise. He thinks he's people!
-Ash, I know the viewers have to get the "all the Joys look the same" spiel once in a while, but surely you've figured that out by now?
-Dento, why are you here? Not that I'm complaining, buuuuut...
-Then suddenly, MEGUROKO MOUTH!
-Dento's getting a bit too into this interview. Seriously man, control yourself! No need to lean over the entire table!
-A Tabunne! How expected!
-The orchestrated versions of game music continue to be awesome.
-Pink sparkly stuff all throughout the city? Dento's fabulosity must be contagious!
-Mushnara looks terrifying with its eyes open
-What do you think the chances are that the dub will flip all these scenes so that Jenny's driving on the "correct" side of the car?
-I'm starting to like the new, badass TR. Now if only they'd get more than one battling Pokemon...
-Motto with lots of black/white contrast thrown around hell yeah.
-Jenny recognizes TR as a gang that's supposed to be in Kanto. Good for her!
-Seriously, I love this piano track and I know the general sort of area it plays at in the games but I can't remember exactly where. This is bugging me to all hell. EDIT: It's apparently the Tower of Heaven music.
-Dento can't even stop being fabulous while describing the harmony between Makomo and Mushnara.
-Ash looks mildly baffled that Dento is coming with him. I...really can't blame him. Although it probably makes slightly more sense than Iris randomly not-following-but-totally-REALLY-following him. Either way, Ash is so used to random people traveling with him by now that he doesn't really resist.
-And now Dento gets to be the map-bearer. (and what a high-tech map it is!) Yay?
-I support and endorse Iris coming the fuck out of nowhere to scare Ash.
-Then Ash and Dento pressure Iris to officially travel with Ash. I'm looking forward to this group, since everyone has an interesting personality this time around, and I'd hope all their quirks gives them a nice group chemistry.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The one thing I'm confused about is why Dent wants to travel with Ash in the first place, or travel at all? Take Brock for example. He left the Pewter gym wanting to become the world's best pokemon breeder (I know he's training to be a doctor now but just go with me), but what goal does Dent have? He already appears to be a great pokemon Sommellar (a person who can tell how strong a trainer & pokemon's bond is), he runs a successful cafe, dozens of fans, & he's a gym leader, so what dream or goal does he have to make him want to give it all up and travel with Ash like Brock did all those years ago?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
A very nice episode. Mijumaru's badass samurai style was awesome. Not exactly sure what Team rocket is doing, But I really hope that there's a larger plan in the works and they're simply gathering the pieces to it. Iris was quite funny and now with Dento, Ash's group has become quite interesting. Also nice to see Tabunne and I don't care what anyone says, A bunch of Nurse Joys together are creepy. It's nice to finally see someone else who knows about Team Rocket, Especially a officer.

Aurath8

I thought it would be a defected Solarbeam to Yanappu's face but the battle managed to flesh out more and show the skill of both trainers. The rest of the episode felt rushed though. I think TR should stop acting like cowards. Catch some pokemon and fight. And blast off, for old times sake. Please?

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
Juputoru said:
Dento is faaaaaaaaaaabulous~~
IT'S TASTING TIME! (I was waiting all six episodes for that!)

Mamoru Miyano sure is breaking into the fabulous voices these days. Like how he's this guy here.
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7579/capture3sf.jpg
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7523/capture4lk.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7126/capture5yp.jpg

Not that this makes him any less awesome by the way.
but what goal does Dent have? He already appears to be a great pokemon Sommellar (a person who can tell how strong a trainer & pokemon's bond is), he runs a successful cafe, dozens of fans, & he's a gym leader, so what dream or goal does he have to make him want to give it all up and travel with Ash like Brock did all those years ago?
He is a good Sommellier, but he wants to be an even better one!

-Oh wonderful sweet Mijumaru. I didn't even realize that the Shell Blade actually turns into a sword. I thought that was like a dynamic aura or something. I liked how it didn't immediately end with Mijumaru winning either.

-Iris/Satoshi banter is oh so wonderful. (My innate shipping sense tell me Dento was like "Hey, they've got great chemistry" with that look)

-DENTO IS INVADING YOUR PERSONAL SPACE!

-So, I think that this episode honestly could have been done without the Musharna plot, but it seems to have a role in Giovanni's master plan so I guess it'll count for something down the line. At the very least, the TRio had a badass motto and escape as they have been. I do so love this new TRio. They are much more interesting to watch now. Kibago wanting to evolve was a bit of a surprise but that actually makes sense. I too wonder if the anime will follow up on that later because it'd be great.

-Oh and hi Koromori. You have now shown up more times than Mamepato. (I know he shows up later XD)

-The new three is now complete! And Iris scaring Satoshi was great. I laughed a lot.

Last edited:

Kojo

A lot of Pokemon are revealed this episode o_o Tabuune, Munna, Musharna, Onondo, and Ononokusu. I like the way Kibago's evolutions got shown, haha.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Why and when did Ash ask for a battle? Did Kibago pull off some impressive moves that Ash wanted to battle it?

It's 'known move total' is still zero, yet it dreams of evolving.. Looking at the pictures, Iris seems troubled by that..

I'd be pretty angry too if someone talked down to me like that, hopefully Ash will kick her butt if they do fight later on.

and once again, TR bores me. Could they at least try to put up a fight and then run away?

I agree with you... When I saw Koromori come out of his/her pokeball I was rejoicing to finally see that thing again.. But then they were gone.. How sad and unfulfilling that was..

How about they at least have two Pokemon each before they even remotely decide to fight back.

Because let's be honest, Koromori is not going to be able to handle all of Ash's Pokemon by itself.

That's what I dislike about Isshu to this point. They loaded Ash up on pokemon that by the time James does eventually get a pokemon, Ash's team will have no trouble to deal with the two of Team Rocket.. And by the looks of this episode, there will eventually be a fully evolved pseudo legendary on the team.. HOW WILL TEAM ROCKET ever STAND UP TO THAT :S

maybe it's middle form would get away with it but not the final form. lol level 1 kibago evolving when it needs to be 38 is funny and as far as i can tell only super tough trainers can evolve dragons which Iris isn't. Maybe kibago levels up from battling her tangled hair all the time lol.

Iris is obviously hiding something about her goals.. That contributes to the notion that she well could be the next in line gym leader of Souryuu City.. Which she probably doesn't want to be as she looked afraid when Kibago dreamt of one day evolving into an Ononokuse.. That would mean that she obviously could be a skilled trainer. Super tough trainers can evolve dragons? Ursula had a Gabite.. Ash had a Charizard (Dragon Egg group), and a random small kid in the Politoed/Croagunk episode in DP had a freaking Tyranitar..

Dragons aren't that much harder to handle then that I hope.. I mean if a small kid like that can own, and sufficiently keep a Tyranitar on a leash, then Iris can as well, especially if she has a history with Dragons already.

You want the ridiculously boring, hammy and repetitive TR back? I'm glad they don't blast off any more; it's made me not want to turn of my screen whenever I see them.

Yes, I want a mixture of them back. They can be cool about if they fight, but I can't forgive the writers for basically taking what they've come to establish in the past 13 years and throw that away for good. This Team Rocket is already repetitive as it is, they still fail at the end of the day. And whoopie, now they do it with no sense of character! How is that any good?

AWWWW!! I loved the scene at the end of the episode with Iris falling outta the tree and then running away with Ash & Dent behind, was my fave scene! it looked cute xD :D

She didn't exactly fall out of the tree.. She hang onto it! :p

I find it funny how it's only been 6 episodes yet Ash has already beat two gym leaders. (Pod and Dento) This was a good episode, creativity with that water gun was really good. It's nice to see some effort being put into all the gym battles again. Like half of the Sinnoh ones disappointed me.

But they were one on ones.. It isn't as if Ash fought against numerous strong pokemon.. It wasn't such a creative battle if you ask me.

Pokabu vs. Baoppu: Pokabu whacked the monkey around some, his fire attacks failed, and won against the monkey due to ramming it in the wall.
Pikachu vs. Hiyappu: Hiyappu won due to Double Team and Water Gun.. and not being able to use Electric attacks due to Mud Sport (granted the only cool thing about the battle).
Mijumaru vs. Yanappu: Mijumaru got tossed throughout most of the battle until it pulled DEM defences out by using its shell (DEM defined as out of the blue usage of a mechanism to save ones buttocks where were not hinted at before, the shell was previously only used for attack). Then two Shell Blades and a Water Gun later it won the battle.

So what was so great? Nothing about Pokabu's battle. Hiyappu using Mud Sport, letting Pikachu lose once again by not being able to fight with Electricity and secondly, Mijumaru using Water Gun to retrieve its DEMDefence Shell...

While Roark's, Maylene's, Fantina's, and even Volkner's battle had strategy, and/or plot working for them.. This was just a small scale fight in my book and really nothing to out of the ordinary for Ash's standards.

It wwas good. I liked the part when Dent and Ash were talking in the Pokemon center. It seems they will become great friends.

I was kinda freaked out by the shot of Dento's buttocks in full view, while he mounted Ash..

Sorry, for the tardiness of this post..

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
(DEM defined as out of the blue usage of a mechanism to save ones buttocks where were not hinted at before, the shell was previously only used for attack).
Uh, it reflected Pikachu's Thunderbolt in episode 3.
So what was so great? Nothing about Pokabu's battle. Hiyappu using Mud Sport, letting Pikachu lose once again by not being able to fight with Electricity and secondly, Mijumaru using Water Gun to retrieve its DEMDefence Shell...

While Roark's, Maylene's, Fantina's, and even Volkner's battle had strategy, and/or plot working for them.. This was just a small scale fight in my book and really nothing to out of the ordinary for Ash's standards.
Can't we just like something without needing to make a long explanation or being judged for it?
I was kinda freaked out by the shot of Dento's buttocks in full view, while he mounted Ash..
That...is known as the legendary female service

Last edited:

Kirby2000

I wouldn't call the change creepy, it's just that apparently they now know that Giovanni isn't gonna be using captured pokemon as houshold appliances. I mean what, have they really been running around all these years ignoring the pamphlet that said TR's goal is world domination? At most it's just a little awkward that the 3 of them go from total clowns to no nonsense between the end of Sinnoh and start of Best Wishes. What did Giovanni do to them to change them that much?

I think Team Rocket may just be trying to keep their word as in the 1st episode of Best Wishes while on the plane Jessie did say that this time they aren't going to do any thing stupid in which James and Meowth agrees.